Christmas Presents

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

My game has been pretty steady, but there is this one girl who seems to have everything possible. Every thing on the face of the earth is in her possession pretty well. From clothes to cars she has it all.

What I am wondering is ( she said she was getting me a gift) and I figure I should get her one back. For girls that have everything is getting something "small" in order?

And another question, how do you deal with the awkwardness of someone buying you a present and you not expecting it from them and not having a gift for them...

Ah christmas season is confusing!

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the same question.. I've been going out with my gf for a week or so.. my bday was on the 7th and she didn't give me anything, we had only been going out for a couple days, but she atleast told me happy bday etc. I wasn't mad, it was kind of early to be getting gifts. But idk about xmas, I'm assuming she's getting me something, so I want to get her something to. What should I get for a girl I've only been dating for a little bit? Nothing too expensive..

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I have just started seeing this babe and was wondering if I should even get her something. I may end up getting her something small but nothing more then twenty if that. What do yall think.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wrap yourself up naked in wrapping paper and lie still in her bed so she thinks you bought her something really big. when she opens it up she will be so surprised she will just want to **** you right there. it works wonders, trust me.

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same

im in tha same fvkin boat