chinese chick

wildleopard

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey how are ya all !!

im in australia.. and there's this neighbour of mine... who is an international student.. i.e. chinese..

she doesnt seem to have a boyfriend.. and im quite interested in her.. well the help that i need from you guys are:

1. how to deal with chinese chicks? anyone expert in them?

2. how to get her 2 bed? like how 2 fkuc her...

i know im being really straightforward and to the point.. but the whole point is 2 fkuc her.. so if anyone can guide me on how to approach the whole matter... the thing is that she is chinese.. so you gotta give me some specific technique which usually works with them..

cheers to all.. looking forward to your replies.. im actually very new 2 approaching chicks.. but i think this one might have some chance of being bedded.. :)

tom

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha!

Possibly the most racist post ive read! But funny!

Love the way you think that chinese chicks are different!

Top Class!

(p.s) Dont say ching chong chang eyes!

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.....that's.......not really how things work here wildleopard

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm banging a chinese chick :woo:

I have no clue how they are in general but this one is like the horniest chick in norway. She is wet 24/7. And has a smile of an angel! :D

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
1. Chinese chicks are no different than other chicks, therefore treat her like you would any other chick, the fact that she is chinese does not make her better or worse than a girl of any other race.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience Asian girls are very prudish. They are usually not good for a quick lay cause they ain't givin' it up quickly. I have a friend who's Puerto-Rican who wooed this Chinese girl for like 6 months before he got her. But he said she was worth the wait cause she worships him now. Once you get them you don't have to worry about them cheating on you.

Sasha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BuckwildNYC
In my experience Asian girls are very prudish. They are usually not good for a quick lay cause they ain't givin' it up quickly. I have a friend who's Puerto-Rican who wooed this Chinese girl for like 6 months before he got her. But he said she was worth the wait cause she worships him now. Once you get them you don't have to worry about them cheating on you.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HAHAHA :crackup: HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I went out with this chinese girl and I s_cked on her titties after like an hour :D

Pain_free

Reaction score
Originally posted by wildleopard
the thing is that she is chinese.. so you gotta give me some specific technique which usually works with them..
there ain't no special hand-shake that's gonna get you in....still a chick...

but by the virtue that you're white and she's asian should be enough.....:D

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all asian girls are worth the effort.

It's frustrating because a lot of them are hot and total prudes.

Some of them are also sex godesses.

Figuring out which one she is may not be worth your time.

As for getting her in bed in general, that's why we're all here dude. If we could give you a formula, we wouldn't need this website.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sasha
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

HAHAHA :crackup: HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I went out with this chinese girl and I s_cked on her titties after like an hour :D

You found a Chinese girl with titties......... one in a million

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with asian chicks is contrary to much of this thread.

"1. Chinese chicks are no different than other chicks, therefore treat her like you would any other chick, the fact that she is chinese does not make her better or worse than a girl of any other race." - Viper

Some are much different because of culture, not race. The immigrants haven't been polluted by western thinking and religion. Better for me.

In my experience Asian girls are very prudish. They are usually not good for a quick lay cause they ain't givin' it up quickly. I have a friend who's Puerto-Rican who wooed this Chinese girl for like 6 months before he got her. But he said she was worth the wait cause she worships him now. Once you get them you don't have to worry about them cheating on you. - BuckwildNYC

My experience is that they give it up quickly and easily, if you have a tight game because they are much more open than westernized women, to receiving sexual pleasure without any commitment.

You found a Chinese girl with titties......... one in a million - BuckwildNYC

I have no idea where the small busted asian woman myth comes from. Hey, maybe US immigration is screening for only B and C cups with perfect symmetry and no sag

I have no clue how they are in general but this one is like the horniest chick in norway. She is wet 24/7. And has a smile of an angel! - Sasha

Substituting Norway for US, this has been my experience.

wildleopard,

Getting back to your request. Language barrier shouldn't be a problem with an exchange student. Asian chicks do like a clean shaven, well-groomed look. Be less ****y than with white chicks. Smile continuously.

wildleopard

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your reply guys..

especially TBoner.. who took my question seriously and tried to answer it... anyway, the thing is that im indian.. and not white..

plus since im a hand massage expert.. i told her.. why dont u hav ur hand massaged.. i wont charge you coz ure my neighbour.. well she said yeah okay.. i wud.. and i wud havta be extra careful and i wud bring my fone with me to call security if 'anything' happens.. well what does that mean.. she doesnt trust me?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, usually Asian girls only date Asian guys and White guys, when they start dating darker races - it's frowned upon by their parents.

Treat her like you would treat any other girl.