Childless older guys (late 20s and up), how to get over kids?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) they are not lying - I don´t need to get into details. There are different cultures and outlooks about life.

2) I´m not defining love for anyone. This was told by female friends, and it´s more or less intuitive that the more people you date/fvck or whatever the less attached you will be to people in general. Also, the more you change people, the more likely you are to have bad experiences that will make you a cynic, or someone not suitable for healthy relationships, or the problem is just you... either way people who sleep around are bad options.
Also women "bond" biologically speaking with every male they sleep with, it´s just fvcks up their all brain, a sort of ADD but with multiple man.

3) Having lots of sex with lots of partners is not an "healthy" sexuality by any means. Neither physically (just the act of making out can lead to all sorts of diseases, even less sex that won´t be always with protection). Neither mentally, it won´t make you happy, au contraire...

But perhaps you are in love with an ex slut, who has already a child... Note that I don´t condemn anyone, it´s not that I find unethical to be a slut, it´s just not something desirable... as for lot of other traits.

Jaylan said:
I guess your nation really puts sex on a big pedestal. I wouldnt be surprised if your chick friends were actually lying to you about their dating history, considering the shaming theyd receive for decided to enjoy a regular and healthy sex life.

That said, you should realize this board is mostly frequented by US and UK men, which is why we would find the idea of demanding a woman with less than 5 partners laughably unrealistic. And most girls dont enjoy anal sex...so I dont know why you assume a girl with 5 partners means she had anal with all of them.

My main thing is this...if you expect to find a woman with less than 5 partners...you better have less than 5 partners too. Because female sex drive is real...and if a guy like you is out enjoying sex...do you really believe decent women are not doing the same thing? Do you only have sex with low quality sluts? If not, then realize that the kind of girls youre having sex with are the kind of girls youll likely end up dating long term.

PS - Stop trying to define love for other people. Its really naive and arrogant too. Ive known sluts and man-wh0res who were as capable of loving someone as the more conservative people I know. Ive also known conservative people who are very hard to become intimate with because of bad past experiences.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
1) they are not lying - I don´t need to get into details. There are different cultures and outlooks about life.
Then dont be ignorant about US or UK culture with your judgments.

2) I´m not defining love for anyone. This was told by female friends, and it´s more or less intuitive that the more people you date/fvck or whatever the less attached you will be to people in general. Also, the more you change people, the more likely you are to have bad experiences that will make you a cynic, or someone not suitable for healthy relationships, or the problem is just you... either way people who sleep around are bad options.
Also women "bond" biologically speaking with every male they sleep with, it´s just fvcks up their all brain, a sort of ADD but with multiple man.
Yes you are. You are proclaiming to know how other people think and feel based on the limited viewpoint of people within YOUR culture. Like I said, Ive known man-wh0res and sluts who settle down and become just as loving as the next person. All kinds of people fall in love.

Dont be so closeminded.

3) Having lots of sex with lots of partners is not an "healthy" sexuality by any means. Neither physically (just the act of making out can lead to all sorts of diseases, even less sex that won´t be always with protection). Neither mentally, it won´t make you happy, au contraire...
5 people is lots of partners? Dude, Ive had sex with quite a few more than 5 partners but Ive generally been safe about it and dont sleep around. A 25 yr old with a healthy sexual appetite and who lost their virginity in their teens can easily have had sex with one person per year and make it very safe.

But all you would see is that they had sex with more than 5 people and freak out. And lmao...making out and diseases? So people cannot enjoy kissing now either? Are you some kind of prude? Ive made out with at least 30 women in my life and Im disease free. Its not that serious bro.

Ive slept with less women than that of course...but kissing isnt a big deal dude. Read up on how diseases transmit. Realistically, at worse you could get mono...and thats a kissing disease school age people get, even if they kiss 1 or 10 people.
But perhaps you are in love with an ex slut, who has already a child... Note that I don´t condemn anyone, it´s not that I find unethical to be a slut, it´s just not something desirable... as for lot of other traits.
Lmfao...did you even read the OP? I said that I refuse to date women with kids...so why the hell would I be in love with an ex slut? Seems youre trying to take a shot at me with your butthurt judgmental mentality. I even said earlier that I couldnt date a girl whos had too much of an adventurous past.

But you and I would have different ideas of what a slut is. In my eyes a 26 yr old woman with 11 or less partners is an average gal. A lot of guys would agree. Thats really not a lot of partners compared to the numbers of other people I know.

Again, averaging sex with one person a year is no big deal at all. I did not know such prude-ish men still existed. Seriously, how long do you expect females to go without sex if they are single? Open your eyes to female sexuality. Dont be so naive. I gotta wonder what nation you are living in that places such strict standards on female sexual enjoyment.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^If you still buy into the idea that looks dont play a huge portion in how women size up and choose men, then youre starting behind the 8 ball. Any man with enough experience and enough friends, will tell you what men do well with women. Sure charisma helps, but by and large my good looking friends do the best with women. Even the dudes with bumbling skills do alright because the gals throw themselves at the guy and make it easy.
Your confusing cause and effect. The "good looking" guys tend to be naturals....they have "game". Your statement that girls throw themselves at "bumbling guys" is simply inaccurate. Attraction is attraction...."bumbling" does not give vag1na tingles. Period. So they are doing other things that do give them.
And by and large, getting my body in great shape and growing my hair out got more women to respond positively towards me. And guess, what...a couple years ago when I got my hair, and slimmed down from not going to the gym....I got less female attention. Explain that...because I still spoke to them the same way and approached them the same.
Again.....you are confused. Looks is not grooming. They are not one in the same. You sound as if you are blaming "looks" which are facial aesthetics. What you improved was your "grooming" and no sh1t your results improved. Fitness is something everyone can alter....there is no excuse for not being in shape.
In reality I feel men love to think "game" is this magic that will make them so great with women. Maybe with certain women, but not all women. Ladies are highly visual too...and clothing, and a good body shape work wonders on who you attract. Lets stop denying this.
Its not about denying anything. Weak willed men will look for excuses to explain why they fail instead of accepting that responsibility. Telling them..."well pal, you just werent born with enough good looks" is both false and pathetic. Any man can change things such as fitness, hair style, fashion, etc to alter their persona.
Thats the problem for me. Any gal around my age with kids, will have young kids. Ive seen my best friend try to date such a woman, and it was hell. I couldnt ever do it. Im a selfish man and want to have time with my woman.

The only other little person that should be stealing my time from a woman I fancy is my own kid. In which case I wont mind too much.
The whole thread is essentially whining about something from which you have placed a limiting belief. Remove that belief, and you will accomplish what you want.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I´m not, you´re the one who forgot that in many countries it´s completely reasonable to ask for a girl who slept with less than 5.

2) Again, I´m telling girlfriends that after being in lots of relationships told me, they now find much harder to fall in love, as opposed to teens who fall faster. And they attribute this to their "experience" with man. Also if you decide to marry a girl who fvcked regularly already 5 guys, she is biologically connected to them.

And last, you´re a cool guy, and I benefited from your advise in other topics, this is going anywhere, arguing whether a girl is a slut or not, is almost like religion.. So I will stop.

Jaylan said:

Yes you are. You are proclaiming to know how other people think and feel based on the limited viewpoint of people within YOUR culture. Like I said, Ive known man-wh0res and sluts who settle down and become just as loving as the next person. All kinds of people fall in love.

Dont be so closeminded.

5 people is lots of partners? Dude, Ive had sex with quite a few more than 5 partners but Ive generally been safe about it and dont sleep around. A 25 yr old with a healthy sexual appetite and who lost their virginity in their teens can easily have had sex with one person per year and make it very safe.

But all you would see is that they had sex with more than 5 people and freak out. And lmao...making out and diseases? So people cannot enjoy kissing now either? Are you some kind of prude? Ive made out with at least 30 women in my life and Im disease free. Its not that serious bro.

Ive slept with less women than that of course...but kissing isnt a big deal dude. Read up on how diseases transmit. Realistically, at worse you could get mono...and thats a kissing disease school age people get, even if they kiss 1 or 10 people.

Lmfao...did you even read the OP? I said that I refuse to date women with kids...so why the hell would I be in love with an ex slut? Seems youre trying to take a shot at me with your butthurt judgmental mentality. I even said earlier that I couldnt date a girl whos had too much of an adventurous past.

But you and I would have different ideas of what a slut is. In my eyes a 26 yr old woman with 11 or less partners is an average gal. A lot of guys would agree. Thats really not a lot of partners compared to the numbers of other people I know.

Again, averaging sex with one person a year is no big deal at all. I did not know such prude-ish men still existed. Seriously, how long do you expect females to go without sex if they are single? Open your eyes to female sexuality. Dont be so naive. I gotta wonder what nation you are living in that places such strict standards on female sexual enjoyment.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That´s true, it´s like a snowball effect. Game and looks feed each other... you are good looking, you begin to see females staring at you all the time and you simply think you´re the sh*t.
But for a one night stand, in a club environment, many women (sluts) will be able to sleep with you on the basis of looks. Regards to relationships, many other factors kick in...

TheException said:
Your confusing cause and effect. The "good looking" guys tend to be naturals....they have "game". Your statement that girls throw themselves at "bumbling guys" is simply inaccurate. Attraction is attraction...."bumbling" does not give vag1na tingles. Period. So they are doing other things that do give them.

Again.....you are confused. Looks is not grooming. They are not one in the same. You sound as if you are blaming "looks" which are facial aesthetics. What you improved was your "grooming" and no sh1t your results improved. Fitness is something everyone can alter....there is no excuse for not being in shape.

Its not about denying anything. Weak willed men will look for excuses to explain why they fail instead of accepting that responsibility. Telling them..."well pal, you just werent born with enough good looks" is both false and pathetic. Any man can change things such as fitness, hair style, fashion, etc to alter their persona.

The whole thread is essentially whining about something from which you have placed a limiting belief. Remove that belief, and you will accomplish what you want.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
Um NO.

I explicitly said that my really good looking friends changed NOTHING about their behavior. I even told you that after I went to the gym and grew my hair, I didnt change much in the way I spoke to women, yet more women wanted to hook up with me.

Explain that. Dont try to misrepresent what Im saying. Im telling you exactly what happened. Women positively responded to looks and didnt care much about how my friends or I behaved. My one buddy is actually rather shy and modest. He was the same way when he wasnt in fitness competition shape. Yet now girls throw themselves at him.

Explain that. It seems you want to dismiss that because you already have set beliefs about all this.
Looks is not grooming, but my point was that grooming HELPS improve looks.

And yes, body shape is a part of looks. That isnt just grooming here. A man and womans body shape can completely change how the opposite sex perceives them. Its why butter faced men and women can get sexy partners with a hot body. The body is a part of your looks...its not just about the face.
And all of that ties into his appearance...his looks. Youre not proving me wrong here.
No, this thread was supposed to be about older men dating options with regards to an increasing number of women with kids. Except some of you dudes wanna derail the thread into this looks issue and ignore the fact that women are indeed very looks driven in their younger year.

Dont speak to me about limiting beliefs and making excuses when I HAVE gotten laid because of my appearance. Ive succeeded thanks to my looks on several occasions. And Ive had girls outright tell me how hot they found me to be looks wise.

And I didnt change my approach to them, and hell in some cases they basically came after me and made it easy. Explain all that to me, and explain my fitness buddies situation if women arent looks driven at all.

How the hell do we have those things happen to us if we didnt change the way we talked to or approached women after getting in shape? The only thing that changed was our appearance, our bodies....which changed females sexual response to us. Some of you are really in denial about this. Im going off of personal experience here. Your trying to backwards rationalize my sexual history as if I dont know how I or the women behaved in those situations.
JdelaSilviera said:
1) I´m not, you´re the one who forgot that in many countries it´s completely reasonable to ask for a girl who slept with less than 5.
No youre the one who forget that most men on this forum are from the US and UK, which is why my question would be directed toward them. Stop derailing my thread with your culture bash talk.
2) Again, I´m telling girlfriends that after being in lots of relationships told me, they now find much harder to fall in love, as opposed to teens who fall faster. And they attribute this to their "experience" with man. Also if you decide to marry a girl who fvcked regularly already 5 guys, she is biologically connected to them.
Thats women YOU know. I know men and women are able to fall in love just fine. Your friends experiences dont negate the experiences of people I know. Thats my point. Stop trying to argue against the personal experiences of others. Just because people you know cant fall in love and find good relationships in YOUR culture, doesnt make this true for people everywhere else in different cultures.

I dont care if a girl has been with 5 men. Id be a hypocrite to expect her to be more "saintly" than I. I dont even want such a chick. And I dont give a damn who she was biologically connected to in the past. Shed currently be biologically connected to me, and if I wanted long term with her, shed end up emotional connected to me.

Just stop dude. You sound immature about this.
And last, you´re a cool guy, and I benefited from your advise in other topics, this is going anywhere, arguing whether a girl is a slut or not, is almost like religion.. So I will stop.
Good.
That´s true, it´s like a snowball effect. Game and looks feed each other... you are good looking, you begin to see females staring at you all the time and you simply think you´re the sh*t.
Why is everyone ignoring what Ive been saying? My fitness buddy is rather modest and shy, and women THROW themselves at him. His success has NOTHING to do with game. In my case, I rarely walk around thinking Im the sh*t. There was no snowball effect. We improved our aesthetics and profited.
But for a one night stand, in a club environment, many women (sluts) will be able to sleep with you on the basis of looks. Regards to relationships, many other factors kick in...
Duh duh duh duh

Thats what Ive been saying. When it comes to casual hookups, both men and women choose mates usually based on the most shallow factors. When it comes to relationships many other things matter.

Why did we have to spend all this time with people downplaying looks, and yet now someone wants to say they play a larger role in casual sex? We knew that already.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I dont care if a girl has been with 5 men. Id be a hypocrite to expect her to be more "saintly" than I.
Come now gaylan, you know damn well you've been with more than 5 men.

jaylan said:
I dont even want such a chick.
Give it up. You're a welfare and homo loving, whitey hating libtard stuck in a perpetual state of fear and victimhood. Dudes like you can't even get non-sluts. No wonder you hate on chaste chicks so hard.

jaylan said:
"Umms" and feigned indignation is for facebooking teenage girls.

jaylan said:
Just stop dude. You sound immature about this.
The irony.

Btw weird how you're here bucking extra hard for sluts (as usual) and gender genie STILL has you as a female:

Female = 1386
Male = 902
Difference = -484; 39.42%
Verdict: FEMALE

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck Jaylan, are you retarded? You just lost the objectivity of the discussion in many points. First I was speaking about my personal preference which I think is still allowed... and you had no idea that many women are not like the ones you know.

About the friends who were man *****s and are now deeply in love, of course you will find cases like that... And these people are the ones who will tend to cheat more.. Promiscuous people also tend to "love" too many times... Many women don´t get over their past flings /relationships, and many even marry without having forgotten other guys... But it´s not just a matter of not being able to love as much, is all the baggage behind... Of course you can get into a relationship with an ex prostitute who will be faithful to you, which is very healthy, good natured, not bitter at all etc. As you can find a woman with a child, who doesn´t look into her kid as the top priority, who still has a tight ***** and elite body, but we are not arguing in term of exceptions. If a women is connected to other guys, she will be fvcking you and thinking about them all, she will never be exclusive, and very often you will find suspicious messages from their ex´s that won´t be very pleasant. Being an idiot is not being mature.. If you can discriminate women on their bodies and children, one can also being discriminatory on other grounds.
There was a recent article, which unfortunately I can´t find now, which reported 50% of betrayal in young woman, a simply insane number, which is totally related to todays lifestyle... Men who tolerate on the bounds of modernity, will be punished..

"Thats what Ive been saying. When it comes to casual hookups, both men and women choose mates usually based on the most shallow factors. When it comes to relationships many other things matter."

Are you stupid? First I was arguing with the exception... and defending a position similar to yours it seems... although I´m not obliged to read everything you write.

When your girlfriend with a sexual "healthy" lifestyle betrays you, I want to see if keep being a liberal. Now you shouldn´t post when you are on your period..

Also about your gay partner from the gym, everyone knows that looks can work by themselves one just have to look into women fascination with aber models.. Now it´s also true that confidence is attractive for many women, and that the more you realize you look good, the more confident you act, scoring pvssy left and right with these two weapons.
This is pretty much straightforward...

Last edited:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Explain that. It seems you want to dismiss that because you already have set beliefs about all this.
Ive already explained it....lets try this:

One question for you.....if your "good looking gym bros" were terrible with women as in had no idea how to escalate, were needy, jealous, etc...in other words, unattractive traits to a female....do you believe they still would get laid as much or even more than some guy with average looks but he had the right mindset, was driven, confident, etc (attractive traits)?

Try not to hurt yourself when answering....its a very easy question.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Excuse me...what "U.S. culture"? Modern-day Americans are the most uncouth, uncultured people on the planet (there are exceptions of course, but I'm talking about the general population). You guys think that watching a bunch of roid monkeys in spandex running around with a ball (a.k.a. Superbowl) is the height of cultural achievement. The average American in all likelihood has never been to a theatre (movie theatres don't count) or read the classics. There is a reason why American tourists are the butt of all jokes no matter where they go.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Is there any more argumentative, bitter poster than Jaylan? Sad. How DARE JaDel imply that women have diminishing marginal utility from pair bonding. Laws of economics need not apply. "You sound immature about this." LOL.
You have to shake your head anytime you hear a guy (that is assuming Gaylan is a guy...I'm starting to suspect he's actually a transsexual) use vaginal femspeak lingo like "You sound immature about this". Gaylan, "dude", you need to stop channeling your inner Oprah and learn to think and talk like a man. Perhaps that's the reason you're having trouble attracting women...you sound like one of the girls.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Is there any more argumentative, bitter poster than Jaylan? Sad. How DARE JaDel imply that women have diminishing marginal utility from pair bonding. Laws of economics need not apply. "You sound immature about this." LOL.
Actually you know whats sad? People who don’t accurately read thread posts. Jdel had come in throwing a broad brush about US and UK men and women. He acted like he knows how capable of love and loyalty these people are. Basically hes throwing judgments around from the viewpoint of his conservative culture (prude culture imo).

I just don’t agree with this idea that 5 partners is a lot for a someone. Especially we you consider that many women will lie to a guy a pick a number around that area because of prude-ish attitudes regarding sex. Lets be real bro…hes a foreigner. I cant think of many English or American people that consider 5 sexual partners a big deal. At least not people I personally know.
JdelaSilviera said:
Fvck Jaylan, are you retarded? You just lost the objectivity of the discussion in many points. First I was speaking about my personal preference which I think is still allowed... and you had no idea that many women are not like the ones you know.
You seem really insecure regarding a womans past in my opinion though. Just because a guy or gal screws someone, does not mean they are connected to them forever. A lot of people move on from their exes and now how to devote themselves to their new partner. Some people don’t know how to do this. But its really all individual. Life and sex aren’t cookie cutter…people are different. You seem so overly concerned with a womans sexual habits dictating her loyalty. Thats how you make the mistake of overly trusting a girl just because she TELLS you her number is low (doesnt mean its true either, as anyone can lie)

About the friends who were man *****s and are now deeply in love, of course you will find cases like that... And these people are the ones who will tend to cheat more.. Promiscuous people also tend to "love" too many times... Many women don´t get over their past flings /relationships, and many even marry without having forgotten other guys... But it´s not just a matter of not being able to love as much, is all the baggage behind... Of course you can get into a relationship with an ex prostitute who will be faithful to you, which is very healthy, good natured, not bitter at all etc. As you can find a woman with a child, who doesn´t look into her kid as the top priority, who still has a tight ***** and elite body, but we are not arguing in term of exceptions. If a women is connected to other guys, she will be fvcking you and thinking about them all, she will never be exclusive, and very often you will find suspicious messages from their ex´s that won´t be very pleasant. Being an idiot is not being mature.. If you can discriminate women on their bodies and children, one can also being discriminatory on other grounds.

There was a recent article, which unfortunately I can´t find now, which reported 50% of betrayal in young woman, a simply insane number, which is totally related to todays lifestyle... Men who tolerate on the bounds of modernity, will be punished..
Actually Im wondering if you are the retard? Of course the insults start coming because you are so butthurt that someone disagrees with your viewpoint. Your personal preference is fine, but you also went on to make grandiose assumptions regarding people you don’t know at all. And all based on your biased viewpoint which is shaped by your conservative culture.

Dude, you have no idea about cheating if you automatically think formerly promiscuous people cheat more. Do you read these forums or others? Do you talk to many people? For every slut or manwh0re that cheated, I can tell you a story of the conservative person who didn’t sleep with too many people, but all of a sudden wants to experience new people and sow wild oats. Its not uncommon, so don’t be ignorant.

Everyone’s capacity to love is individual, and its arrogant of you to think that you could know how much someone else can love without knowing them at all. Don’t be silly.
Are you stupid? First I was arguing with the exception... and defending a position similar to yours it seems... although I´m not obliged to read everything you write.

When your girlfriend with a sexual "healthy" lifestyle betrays you, I want to see if keep being a liberal. Now you shouldn´t post when you are on your period..

Also about your gay partner from the gym, everyone knows that looks can work by themselves one just have to look into women fascination with aber models.. Now it´s also true that confidence is attractive for many women, and that the more you realize you look good, the more confident you act, scoring pvssy left and right with these two weapons.
This is pretty much straightforward...
Trust me, in this day and age, sexual history doesn’t dictate that. If you don’t learn that, YOU will be the one who ends up being lied to or played. There are so many other ways to find out if a woman is a good woman than if she had sex with 5 dudes (a number which many men find small or average). Let me ask…youre on this website, which does encourage men to bed many women. How many women have YOU slept with?, since you cast so many judgments on men and women who enjoy sex with more than a few people.

The only one on their period is you. Look how testy and upset you get that someone disagrees with you? Trust me dude, you need to grow up and realize that even a girl whos been with 1 or 2 men can cheat on you. Im not saying Id date a slore, but 5 partners is no biggie to me…especially when I know people who have slept with more than 15, 20, or more partners.

And lastly, again, you ignored my point regarding looks. My buddies physique did not change his behavior or confidence, yet he scored more ladies. That’s my point. Women can be just as shallow and looks driven as men during their youth. Btw, its wishful thinking on your part to call me or my friend gay…as I know youd want less women out there having casual sex with us lol.
TheException said:
Ive already explained it....lets try this:

One question for you.....if your "good looking gym bros" were terrible with women as in had no idea how to escalate, were needy, jealous, etc...in other words, unattractive traits to a female....do you believe they still would get laid as much or even more than some guy with average looks but he had the right mindset, was driven, confident, etc (attractive traits)?

Try not to hurt yourself when answering....its a very easy question.
And Ive already explained this to you several times. My buddies personality and confidence did not change after working out. Neither did mine. Yet womens response to us changed because our bodies became more attractive. My friend can walk around the club or beach, not saying a word, and have chicks try and strike up convo and literally throw themselves at him.

My good friend from college, is a guy Id call pretty good looking. He would literally just put himself at the bar or on the dancefloor and girls would come up to him or place themselves near him. He would say silly things or make mistakes average guys would not be allowed to get away with. But chicks make it very easy for him because they were very attracted to him.

These girls knew nothing about his true mindset or if he had drive and ambition. They just wanted to have some fun with a guy they were attracted to…and he generated that attraction based on his looks. So to answer your question, my experience has shown me that women allow good looking guys with lame traits to get away with things, and the guy can still get laid. The average guy has to put on more of a show and work more to get the same amount of success.

That’s just the reality Ive seen in the dating world. Game is not this magic method, though it does help. My point is that chicks can be very shallow, and discount my experiences all you want…but once I grew my hair some and got a good body women liked, I started to become stunned at the response I got. And lemme tell you, my hair is always the typical conversation starter when women I don’t know try to talk to me.
Bokanovsky said:
Excuse me...what "U.S. culture"? Modern-day Americans are the most uncouth, uncultured people on the planet (there are exceptions of course, but I'm talking about the general population). You guys think that watching a bunch of roid monkeys in spandex running around with a ball (a.k.a. Superbowl) is the height of cultural achievement. The average American in all likelihood has never been to a theatre (movie theatres don't count) or read the classics. There is a reason why American tourists are the butt of all jokes no matter where they go.
There goes that close-minded arrogance that foreigners love to accuse Americans of. Talk about hypocrisy. I swear foreigners must have a huge inferiority complex regarding Americans. You lot spend so much time trying to hate on us, yet Americans never take the time to think about you, let alone make time to think of jokes to make fun of tourists. Btw, you might want to look up the definition of culture.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, back on topic. Any other older guys wanna share some advice or experience regarding the OP? What made you ok with dating single moms, if you do in fact give such ladies a chance. I trying to decide if its something worth getting over...but I cant find myself able to do it just yet, even when my dating life is quiet.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan I'm in that boat.

The idea of an ltr with a single mom is something I just cannot do. no matter how hot they might be in appearance.

I had 1 date with one and a few months dating another.
It just depressed me that there were certain activities we wouldn't be able to do because of the kid baggage.

So I just held my ground, only looking for a woman without kids and lucky for me I found a really good one and though her biological clock is making her think about kids..that's the last thing she wants. Fortunately we've discussed it and she's content with her sister's nieces and nephews carrying the family line.
Which is exactly what I'm doing.

I lucked out on this one.

It annoys me that my siblings and others keep talking about how that would change my life in a better way and that I'm not seeing the big picture, but fvck that. I don't want kids, never have and never will. I definitely wouldn't want to be raising someone elses.

Just look for a woman you're compatible with and thinks the same. There are plenty out there that think about it, but
deep down don't want that in life.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married a single mom, helped raise her son for 6-7 years. I no longer see the kid, I did for a little while after the divorce but figured it was probably best to move on.

I promised myself I would never date single moms again. Well, 2-3 single moms later and a big Thanks to SS I've finally rid myself of single mom syndrome.

I dated a 32yr with no kids, good lord that biological clock is strong! Yeah, I don't think I'll ever want kids.

25yr fwb for now, low maintenance & ZERO drama.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
I married a single mom, helped raise her son for 6-7 years. I no longer see the kid, I did for a little while after the divorce but figured it was probably best to move on.

I promised myself I would never date single moms again. Well, 2-3 single moms later and a big Thanks to SS I've finally rid myself of single mom syndrome.

I dated a 32yr with no kids, good lord that biological clock is strong! Yeah, I don't think I'll ever want kids.

25yr fwb for now, low maintenance & ZERO drama.
IMO that can be the biggest problem right there. Children get attached very easily and when it ends between you and her you miss the child too. That's a good reason to avoid them right there.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Maybe so. But the Brits have bad teeth and pale skin. So there. :box:

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with being buthurt, but when someone behaves like a clown, name-calling is the way to go. Of course I wasn`t making any judgements about particular people you know, you have all sorts of people, and all sorts of cases. Now, the tendency (i.e. general cases), and you have many articles about this (also I don´t have any view based on forums for obvious reasons), if you are in a relationship with a girl who slept with lots of guys, and had lots of flings, it shows in the first place a volatile mind, an unstable woman. Either she can´t commit at all, or when she does she quickly becomes fascinated with someone new. Also, and while you have saints (repressed sluts), that after a celibacy period go wild, people´s nature tends to remain the same, if she needed variety in her early twenties she will likely remaining the same and get bored quickly. In addition people with more options tend to cheat more ( a big part of cheating is with ex´s, so logic says that the more ex´s - from flings, ltrs or ons - you have the bigger the likelihood of cheating, ex´s are easy options). So if you happen to be with a girl with a lot of past, and lot of bad experiences behind, chances are that she is still easily picked up by new guys because she is easy. She might really love a new guy, but for how long. Also the more people you are with the less you will value future people, it´s not a matter of insecurity, that´s why women become colder and colder with age, you just see new people with suspicion because of bad experiences. That´s for instance the reason children make friends easier..

Now, I don´t want this to become very abstract to you, so I´ll pick you as an example. As a gay man imagine you had been in long term relationships with a few guys, Marcos, Peter, John, Javier, Paulo, Ruy and Carlos. Marcos is your first boyfriend and takes your anal virginity, he will be in your head and butt for all life, now during your course you will say to Peter, John till Carlos, that you love them all and they are the man of your life... Of course your words must lose some credibility, and your bad experiences will accumulate, and you will tolerate much less from Carlos than others.. Also Carlos with have to deal with all your ex´s hitting on you, flings etc... waiting for a worse moment in your relationship that will come (poor carlos).
There is lots of research on promiscuity, and yes many of these people marry, and in part that´s why marriage became almost devoid of meaning.

Link between promiscuity and infidelity (one of many), this is just intuitive though.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0014162

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And Ive already explained this to you several times. My buddies personality and confidence did not change after working out. Neither did mine. Yet womens response to us changed because our bodies became more attractive. My friend can walk around the club or beach, not saying a word, and have chicks try and strike up convo and literally throw themselves at him.

My good friend from college, is a guy Id call pretty good looking. He would literally just put himself at the bar or on the dancefloor and girls would come up to him or place themselves near him. He would say silly things or make mistakes average guys would not be allowed to get away with. But chicks make it very easy for him because they were very attracted to him.

These girls knew nothing about his true mindset or if he had drive and ambition. They just wanted to have some fun with a guy they were attracted to…and he generated that attraction based on his looks. So to answer your question, my experience has shown me that women allow good looking guys with lame traits to get away with things, and the guy can still get laid. The average guy has to put on more of a show and work more to get the same amount of success.
You're very confused. Improving physique is entirely different than "UNCHANGEABLE GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS", which is what you were complaining about was it not? You keep saying going to the gym, changing your hair,etc....that doesnt change genetic features. If you are complaining that you have to improve your physique to be "better looking" while some guys are born "good looking"....just be thankful you have that ability pal.

Quit complaining and get in the gym to improve your physique if you think thats such a game changer with women. But im telling you now....it may open the doors easier....but you need "game" or else it will still slam shut in your face.

Game > Looks. Period.