Chicks Letting it all Go

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just plain wrong.

http://www.oxygen.com/specials/fatchance/contestants/

I overheard some zaftig women talking about it and I couldn't believe it. So I guess that broadcasting this type of thing is a means for them to justify their right to have no control of their bodies. :rolleyes:

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as far as chicks letting it all go, how about the ones that are have it all in

I went to the fair with this chick from High school that I havent seen in a year

she looks waaaay better than before

the problem is....shes getting attached too quick but thats a different story

Susceptible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, some of you are really shallow.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can manage better to have a HUGE body it seems, as they have at least a small supply of svckers even if they are b00t ugly. I know some girls that would make any of us scream but they do have plenty of ways to get laid.

And they always find a way to justify their lack of care with their bodies. Some of the champions are depression, "oh I just can't stop eating 10 pounds of chocolate every day!", the list goes on and on... -- and many many men buy it.

Weird stuff...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJohnson
Yep they get older and don't have to keepp up appearences as much since they know can still select from among a bunch of AFCs anyway.
Take a look at the link. Some of the women are in their early 20s!!!

[rant]
Call me shallow, I'm attracted to people who have no control over themselves nor snot nosed teenagers who believe that people should settle for less. :woo:

People are getting lazy, people can not accept things in moderation, excessiveness is more important than balance and food is not for substanance, it's for therapy. WTF is going on?

[/rant=off]

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Susceptible
Wow, some of you are really shallow.
Why should we be sympathetic to someone who just doesn't care about themselves anymore. Do I need to feel for a girl who was once healthy and happy and now stuff her face with cake, beer, and pies? Am I supposed to be happy that they're going to get diseases like diabetes and chronic heart conditions because they don't feel like eating right?

The answer is HELL NO. I don't have sympanthy for fat people because 95% of them are fat because they don't have self control. When you get so huge it's a chore to move around like a normal human, it's time to either change or eat a gun.

It breaks my heart to see girls that were once hot now being fat as hell in college. I guess no one told them alcohol has tons of calories.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how, as I get older, the chicks my age that have become fat are kind of weeded out of the whole process.

That leaves plenty of girls still at their peak available to me, and the creme of the crop in my age bracket still in the game.

I'm 23, sad that it happens so young.