Chicks Letting it all Go

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've been bumping into a lot of chicks I used to go to school with (4 years ago, before uni and all). Chicks who really liked me and I liked too, although I lacked the confidence to do anything about it back then.
I'd easily get to nob them now...except...

There's just one major problem.
They've let it all go.
They're not just fat.
They're HUGE :eek:
It's like they did a practical degree in 'pie eating' or something.

I don't understand how people can let themselves get so bad.

There's an increasing lack of decent women around where I live (I'm just outside of London in suburbia). They're all just getting really fat and hideous. Hot chicks I went to school with now have the physique of a pork pie. It's not good.

I need to start moving into the city...

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a sad but true situation there fella, but its the same in he city, girls and guy ont realie that as you get older you body slows down and you need to keep exorsising to keep he weight down. I see girls from colleg who i would have died for years ago but pardon my honsty would not touch with yours.

Small town life can make it pretty hard

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls when they go to uni start going out 3 or 4 times a week, drinking alco pops full of sugar, getting take away pizzas at the end of the night, that **** is full of calories.

plus, any sports they might of done at home, they stop doing.

Girls peak at 18 I reckon, and then a lot of them go downhill after that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if has anything to do with the typical American way of life?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth...

Ha... I was out on the town and I bumped into a couple of it girls from the last two years of HS [17/18 yrs old]...

Now it's been 4 years since I'd seen these girls and back then I woulda smashed at least one if not two of them.. but now I could not believe how out of shape and how far downhill they'd gone... **** I wouldn't go anywhere near them, in fact I was racing to distance myself from them!

LOL

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like they did a practical degree in 'pie eating' or something.

well...you never know. Maybe they wen't to Tastycakes U.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
I need to start moving into the city...
Generally cities are poor... I'm even talkin Manchester besides the Uni girls themselves... but I spend a lot of time in London and I need to make a perm. move down there ASAP because the city girls are THAT serious with half the attitude that you'll get from girls who don't even compare here and elsewhere

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I wonder if has anything to do with the typical American way of life?
Absolutely.

One of my female friends was trying to tell me that at the age of 22, a woman's body changes because it thinks that it's time to have babies. Hips get wider...etc....

Now, I don't doubt this but at the same time she is a good 50 pounds overweight, and other then the extra fat on her... she's a gorgeous chick. Flawless face and rack.

I have a hard time believing that her natural biology has something to do with this, when I know for a fact that she gets wasted 4 times /week average.

Anyone who lets themselves go should be ashamed..... the only time i can think is acceptable, would be if you have a family to support... 2-3 kids at home that take up all your time, then excersie probably would get bumped way down on your priority list.

It's a shame but we are becoming a world full of fat lazy bastards...at least in the westernized nations, anyways.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard the excuse about 'developing' from chicks before.
I don't buy it.

I've seen chicks in their mid 20's who are hot as hell.
They have bigger racks and hips (which is all good), but they aren't a few meals away from becoming a sumo wrestler.

Those chicks have all been in London.
I need to start commuting come the evening.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Absolutely.

One of my female friends was trying to tell me that at the age of 22, a woman's body changes because it thinks that it's time to have babies. Hips get wider...etc....
That load of BS just makes me laugh whenever I hear women talk about it. What doesn't make sense is that other than internal body functions, why in preparation, would the body put on weight before pregnancy?
Now, I don't doubt this but at the same time she is a good 50 pounds overweight, and other then the extra fat on her... she's a gorgeous chick. Flawless face and rack.
Fifty pounds??!! That's a lot of preparation!
I have a hard time believing that her natural biology has something to do with this, when I know for a fact that she gets wasted 4 times /week average.
My ex enjoyed drinking too. She started having at least a couple of glasses of wine each night, on weekends easily a whole bottle. Couple that with a lack of regular exercise I watched her put on about 30 pounds over a year. Nothing against drinking, but you've gotta do something to offset all those extra calories. Cutting back on fatty foods would help a lot.
Anyone who lets themselves go should be ashamed..... the only time i can think is acceptable, would be if you have a family to support... 2-3 kids at home that take up all your time, then excersie probably would get bumped way down on your priority list.
You would think that people would realize that the body does not need nearly as much sustenance if physical activity is low.
It's a shame but we are becoming a world full of fat lazy bastards...at least in the westernized nations, anyways.
I agree. It's as if eating has turned into a form of physical activity...

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I will never understand is fat chicks acting like they're the hot sh1t...when they're just fat and hideous.
What the heck is with that?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I will never understand is fat chicks acting like they're the hot sh1t...when they're just fat and hideous.
for sure! the only thing I can think of is some sort of coping mechanism. Its like, she's brainwashed herself into thinking that she is hot and everyone who thinks that she is in fact a whale is wrong.

wow.....shotgun blast of irony straight to the face....this is exactly what we call 'confidence' here at sosuave: tricking yourself into believing that you are actually more attractive.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they used to be hot sh!t, and they are in a constant state of denial about the fact that they're gaining weight - hence they're failure to actually do something "Hey I'm hot! I don't need to work out"

It's not that we're lazy as a people. I mean, human beings are creatures of oppurtunity - we just happen to have access to fat, delicious food and can easily afford transportation that takes no effort. There's nothing inherently American about it - you can make any population fat by giving them cars (with spread out cities so that they HAVE to drive them) and McDonalds

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
for sure! the only thing I can think of is some sort of coping mechanism. Its like, she's brainwashed herself into thinking that she is hot and everyone who thinks that she is in fact a whale is wrong.

wow.....shotgun blast of irony straight to the face....this is exactly what we call 'confidence' here at sosuave: tricking yourself into believing that you are actually more attractive.
Exactly.. They fill themselves with confidence so people view them in better light, just like guys do. It doesn't seem to work quite as well for them though, Us guys are shallow. lol

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Absolutely.

sounds exactly like a girl i was seeing off and on all last year, she had a perfect face, didnt have to wear make up, and was fairly trim when i was seeing her, but when I last saw her around, she had been going out about 5 times a week, getting stupidly wasted, and had definatly piled on a few pounds. she still looks fit, but not only do i prefer skinnier girls, having a girl that gets wasted and drinks more than you is a big turn of IMO, and i used to be one of the biggest plss heads about! ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloated ego to match their girth...:p But seriously, it's just another type of defense mechanism. By overcompensating in that area they can hope to either deflect from their appearance or blame their lack of attractiveness on their abrasive attitude instead of their looks. Hey, whatever gets them through the day...

Reaction score
Its because they still get laid, its desperate boys that create inflated egos in inflated girls. Fat chicks can get laid easier then any AFC, so they think there hot sh.t since they got nailed by some guy with a decent body and no personality. Plus they are an easy target for the DJ in a slump.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
Its because they still get laid, its desperate boys that create inflated egos in inflated girls. Fat chicks can get laid easier then any AFC, so they think there hot sh.t since they got nailed by some guy with a decent body and no personality. Plus they are an easy target for the DJ in a slump.
Good point.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look...I was drunk....really really drunk...and I'm suspicious someone put something in my drink as well...but I would never CHOOSE to nob a fat chick ever again.

King of You

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this as well.

Im not sure who these girls think they are but if they ever want to get with a king like myself they better be lookin like a damned queen and not queen elizabeth cuz that chick is haggard.