Chick not updating Facebook/Myspace status?

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GuanYu said:
DonJuan11 said:
Dump her ASAP. This girl sounds very reliable, honest, trustworthy, and is good relationship material but this site has produced the biggest haters on women that I'm surprised anyone is in a relationship on here.
You say dump her because she sounds reliable, honest and trustworthy? Maybe you're being sarcastic? Hell, I don't even really consider us a couple ..she's just one of many for me. I just want to keep her in check.

That is exactly why you should dump her. Because you are wasting HER time. As DJ11 said, she seems like a good girl, yet "she's just one of many" to you. GTFO and learn to respect people.

She's looking for a relationship; you're looking for quick puzzy. Keep doing what you're doing if you like to break people's hearts and be an *******. However, know that this is not the Don Juan way. It is not the manly way. It is not the Alpha way. It is not any respectable person's way. You're just being an immature d!ck.

Now if you're wondering what a real DJ, man, Alpha and respectable person would do: they would be honest with the girl. They would tell her from the start that they are (or would like to be) seeing other people. James Bond doesn't lie to the chick saying he'll be there in the morning: she knows he won't be. You, however, promised the girl your heart yet you stow it away.

EPIC FAIL FOR YOU