Chick I Accepted as Friend Now flirting with me.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is very confusin,she struck me as a gold digger at first so I decided to play the friend route takin a shot that as a friend I wouldn't have to spend money to take her out,but all the time flirting and maybegetting a chance to have sex as friends. I called her once and from that point she always called me and we talk about sex sometimes,we make "jokes" about "what if we did" kinda thing. I threw the idea out there that we should but not saying it in such a serious manor to see if she'd kinda be open to it. She shut me down and said she just wanted to be friends. I'm not like most of the guys here who say NEXT her even tho maybe I should be. I always think havin a lot of female friends is a positive unless they wanna have fun on ur dime. U can't have it both ways and say don't treat women any different or more special but NEXT them if they won't **** u even tho u wouldn't do the same with a guy friend(no homo). So I respected her wishes and haven't brought it up since and its not akward cuz I never said it SERIOUSLY. Now we went out to lunch today at Taco bell(I didn't pay) and she was very touch feely the whole time,I swear her hand was on my lower back for a good 2 minutes just sitting there. And I played it off like I didn't notice still playing hard to get.And I'm also kindve resentful she rejected me at first so I want to do the same to her now(being an ******* I guess).Should I make a move or keep doin what I'm doin and let her make that move first or give me the go ahead or just simply flirt back a little longer til she breaks?The other problem is she has a friend who is interested in me who is an older women(28) who is decent lookin but nothin like the Taco bell chick. Should I just **** the 28 yr old just becuz I can and its a sure thing even though it may mess everything up with the young hotter chick who I thought was just my friend. The younger girl was flirting with me before the 28 yr old said she was interested but u never know if she told the younger girl and she is just now flirting out of jealousy. We all work together so it could get a little akward.I know if I bang the older chick its a good chance if I do it very well and she tells her friends I might gain some more girls who wanna try me out. On the other hand the older chick is alright but I'm really not that interested and it would merely be for sex. I'm really kindve shy by the way so if I don't act now the whole thing could past me by and I walk away with nothing which has happened in the past.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll leave it at this. There is a reason why you treat guy friends different from female friends.

Girls and Guys were never ment to be "friends"

lol, think about lions for a second... what if you had this one punk lion that was too scared to tell this female lion he wanted to mate with her, so he was a friend to her, going to the river for water with her, talking to her when she is borded, all the time he is watching her get ****ed senceless by another male lion, only for the punk lion to wish one day that was him?

It sounds funny, but that's no different then you.

The fact that you had to "accecpt" friendships with this girl makes it different. I never see a guy and have to "settle" for a friendship.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
So u admit women are different,women make us horney so there's no way to treat them the same as everybody else who u don't want to have sex with. I accepted her as a freind rather than Nexting which is the popular maybe smarter thing to do to some. I thinks its healthy to keep her as a friend since she doesn't consume every aspect of my life and I still hang out with other females. If it takes no more effort to be her friend than it does with a male isn't that ok?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
lol, think about lions for a second... what if you had this one punk lion that was too scared to tell this female lion he wanted to mate with her, so he was a friend to her, going to the river for water with her, talking to her when she is borded, all the time he is watching her get ****ed senceless by another male lion, only for the punk lion to wish one day that was him?

It sounds funny, but that's no different then you.
Good stuff, classic. :crackup:

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im just shocked that yall read all that book without spaces or paragraphs