Chick admits it - women settle because they can't get the guy they really want, and will leave husband in a heartbeat if something better comes along

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically, we do this too.
When I was dating, I had 4 chicks but as soon as a 25 year old attractive woman came along they were absolute toast.

A lot of guys with money will trade for a younger model.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
0:40-0:48 Whatever problems exist within "The System" at present (The absence of shared parenting legislation disproportionately affects men. Childcare being tough to access in many parts of The Anglosphere makes life more complicated for working women and their husband's alike. The list could go on), the fundamentals of human existence haven't changed... Stop making your own self-care a priority, and the obvious consequences will befall you. Everyone from your lovers, colleagues, and acquaintes will begin to vanish. Why? Because miserable people are contagious

What HAS changed since '16-the present:

A substantial portion of both men AND women in The West have come to believe that they're entitled to let themselves go
The rationale being "The Patriarchy/The Gynocentric Social Order has f-cked me over, therefore The System needs to change, BEFORE I do the basics to help myself"

Then, we all feign shock, upon discovering that everyone from servers to transit cops are giving us the stink eye and not being especially courteous towards us, rather than getting us with a smile and warmth, and that our SOs leave us for someone who puts an ounce of effort into themselves

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, this does happen.

Even though the cat’s out of the bag, men aren’t going to put women in line any time soon.

Considering the aims of most on this board, I’ve often wondered why anyone wants good behavior from women. You do know that what it takes to correct women would render game, pump-and-dump, and casual screwing dead, right?

You frequently post such videos. Have you thought about what is necessary and what had been done for much of history to stop female anti-social behavior?

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Even though the cat’s out of the bag, men aren’t going to put women in line any time soon.

Considering the aims of most on this board, I’ve often wondered why anyone wants good behavior from women
Finding women who engage in regular self-reflection, and who cultivate their minds with material such as
(Especially everything said between 15:00-17:35 22:00-23:12 24:20-24:50 33:48-34:25) , rather than getting their entire perspective from Julia Fox's podcast, drastically reduces the level of melodrama a man invites into his existence, right off the bat

Yeah, one has to hunt around for high-quality women like these, just as one has to hunt around for well-paying employers who treat their workers respectfully, nutritious food, etc etc. Such is life

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding women who engage in regular self-reflection, and who cultivate their minds with material such as
(Especially everything said between 15:00-17:35 22:00-23:12 24:20-24:50 33:48-34:25) , rather than getting their entire perspective from Julia Fox's podcast, drastically reduces the level of melodrama a man invites into his existence, right off the bat

Yeah, one has to hunt around for high-quality women like these, just as one has to hunt around for well-paying employers who treat their workers respectfully, nutritious food, etc etc. Such is life
Women are born savage and most are inherently not marriage material. They need to be raised right and their behavior policed by family and society to be so as was historically done. Otherwise you get the sh-t in the videos the OP routinely posts.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not leaving the house looking like a ragamuffin
Does that go for telling daughters not to leave the house with their vulvas showing?

None of the sort of schadenfreude videos the OP posts will have any effect on female anti-social behavior. None! Generally speaking women do not care because Anglospherian societies allow them 100 percent ownership of the sexual market, applaud their destructive ways, and to act like retards and children with no consequences.

That means this is the best time to be a DJ. So there should be no complaints. People ask what are red flags. If I wanted to screw a lot of women, I’d want women with red flags, like the basket cases in such videos.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many guys don't understand that just because she's married to you it doesn't mean she's attracted to you.
Is there a recourse for men who want to get married and start a family? Got any tips?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Does that go for telling daughters not to leave the house with their vulvas showing?
Yep, along with reminding their/our sons that walking around with their asses and underwear hanging out, despite the fact they're wearing jeans or slacks + Speaking exclusively in either ebonics or Internet jargon reflects poorly on MEN as a class

Put women on alert that we're raising our standards, and for them to not do likewise is unacceptable... We just might leave our descendants a saner, more pristine planet than the one we had

"None of the sort of schadenfreude videos the OP posts will have any effect on female anti-social behavior. None! Generally speaking women do not care because Anglospherian societies allow them 100 percent ownership of the sexual market, applaud their destructive ways, and to act like retards and children with no consequences"

Yeah, if The Manosphere wants their fantasy world to become a reality, it'd be shrewd of more content creators to bring on women who've recognized that things have gone off the rails

And place added emphasis on what's said between 33:48-34:25

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
That means this is the best time to be a DJ
Absolutely!!! Undesirable and asinine as MeToo was, women didn't/haven't stop drenching themselves over 50 Shades, 365 Days, and the like. If anything, heterosexual chicks are MORE hungry for male assertiveness and leadership than usual

All we need to do is start raising our standards in very basic ways, like so
+ Let women know that we no longer have any use for gals who aren't similarly stepping up their own game. All but the occasional Lindy West or Lena Dunham WILL fall in line, the minute so many of us stop behaving like pus-ies

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even just getting married doesn't mean much.
Sex diminishes greatly after getting married (ask almost any married guy) and in many cases comes to a grinding halt (15-20% of all marriages are sexless). Other people quit taking care of themselves or even caring because "I'm married, what does it matter." It's a strong sign someone is cheating if they suddenly start really caring about appearance again.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex diminishes greatly after getting married (ask almost any married guy) and in many cases comes to a grinding halt (15-20% of all marriages are sexless). Other people quit taking care of themselves or even caring because "I'm married, what does it matter." It's a strong sign someone is cheating if they suddenly start really caring about appearance again.
Ever notice chubby recently divorced women start looking good again? Hmmm.