Chicago role call

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in the windy city, post in this thread so that we can get together and take over the city from Hyde Park to Rogers Park, and everywhere in between. Skill level is not important

SageNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Eyyyooooooooooooooo

Hyde Park? DAmn man.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with HP? Lol.

Anyways to figure out a little about each other and see who we might mesh with let's all say a little about ourselves

I think the best looking girls in Chicago are always located : In the Loop
My favorite clubbing district are: West Loop and Wicker

SageNinja

Banned
Reaction score
macallik said:
I think the best looking girls in Chicago are always located : In the Loop
Hellz yeah. That's where I do all my day game.
My favorite clubbing district are: West Loop and Wicker
River North

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bulls over the Nets. Boooooomshakalaka

gringoverde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some activity in the Chicago scene. Hopefully you can connect with some good wingmen out there. One of my best friends is moving out to Chicago, but he's not big on the PUA community. He doesn't think that it'll help him find an LTR. I'm definitely going to visit him out there, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have for game seeing as the focus is visiting him. Enjoy Tyler's talk. I really enjoyed the free tour in Seattle with Alexander.

nwgforlife

Reaction score
Im 21 and live in Michigan City (Indiana) its easy for me to take the train up to chi to have a good time with people who have similar interests.

I'm still pretty new to this and it would be amazing to find a mentor type guy out there to chill with and learn from.

Hit me up.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright one of these days we need to get together and run some day game. Anyone interested can pm me and I'll set something up

nitsuj

Reaction score
I'm in the city too, I'm in the newbie phase atm but I've been reading about pua, women, relationships and datinhg for years

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im Visiting. Veyr Interested To Sarge With Local People. I'm Not A Noob. I'm In Downtown. Pm Your # And I Will Call U Now. Will Leave On Saturday