Chic i met last nite

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chics last nite hey... @ a club

Saw her come in n we chatted blah blah.. n i go on my way out somewhere else in da club.., Next time i saw her... she was across the room givin my Eye contact..

So i approach her n say "Hey i saw u across da room n u looked like u wanted to talk to 2 me so here i am" we chatted.. blah blah next thing i know her friend pulls out a camera n she gets a pic of me n her toghether... ( Some Heavy kino going on here during the pose)

Ne wayz.. blah blah.. blah.. got her number later on.. I come back n some guy is talkin to her.. mmm... so what do i do..

Well ne wayz b4 the end of nite.. I i talked to her n organized a date... so i'm callin her tomorrowz about 10am as per lunch/shoppn strolln as planned.

She better not flake hehe :)

What i wanna know is... what do u do when chic ur working has a guy working on her while u were gone for a sec.., guy offered her a drink n even offered me one.. cuz he thought i was her friend h aha.. she even busted on him.. i'm like DUDE wherz ur comeback haha

Cheers
SeSaR

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her today unless you want to appear desperate. As far as that other guy goes that was talking to her, so what? He could have been just a friend, or he could have been trying to pick her up. Hell, he may have even been her boyfriend, but if she agree to a date with you, I'd say the latter is probably not the case.

As far as what you do goes: Just keep doing what you did, and don't worry about it. If she flakes on you, then she's not worth your time anyway.

And from your last statement, it sounds like she's more iterested in you than she is in him anyway.

but DO NOT CALL HER TODAY--wait until Monday or Tuesday. If, by the chance, the date your talking about is tonight, don't call her until right before you leave to get directions to where she wants you to pick her up.

By the way, if you did set the date up for tonight, it makes you sound like you don't have much of a weekend life, so good luck with that.

Hamno

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want her to flake out.....if you drop after making the arrangements already it'll look like your the one flaking out.

While calling after a couple of days isnt such a bad idea(or at least once the weekend is over), if you'v made arragements I do reccomend actually keeping to your word, sets a precedent if you dont. Unless you want to be unreliable....and if you do...well...your outside my style then and I have no idea what to do...

Hamno

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
i called her today... but not today ur talking about which was yesterday.. the date is today which is 16th...

Rang her she was half asleep... I'm like err ok well get more sleep n asked her what she did last nite..

I told her we don't have to go today if u don't want.. cuz i'm doing other things as well atm like cleaning the house..

so she's like well call me later ok...

So i'm like ok... hopefully u'll sound a lot better hehe :)

Later Babe...

End of Convo.. Beep Beep Beep

Yeh it does sound like i'm Flaking on her... n yes the other guy was trying to pick her up... n other guys as well...

So yeh i kept to my word n called her... basically

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt actually tell her the other thing you were doing was cleaning your house did you?

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her i'm cleaning the house atm...

Y do u ask ??

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) learn how to spell

2) read the bible

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a good thing if other guys come to hit the one you're working on. This is easy way to demonstrate your confidence and let her see how others are. 90% of times (speaking of my own exprience) the guy hasnt got any clue about hitting women. In fact, sometimes I even walk away myself and return after they have blew the guy off. This gives also great topic for conversation afterwards.

And just yesterday this one guy comes with two beers hitting two women I was talking to. I gladly invited him to table and talked to him. He was like "wtf" and the other girl asked if I was homosexual. I replied "want me to demonstrate my sexual orientation?" And kissed her friend which was my target all the way. (with good results ;) ) Thanks random guy you helped me again to make my game better!

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sesar
i called her today... but not today ur talking about which was yesterday.. the date is today which is 16th...

Rang her she was half asleep... I'm like err ok well get more sleep n asked her what she did last nite..

I told her we don't have to go today if u don't want.. cuz i'm doing other things as well atm like cleaning the house..

so she's like well call me later ok...

So i'm like ok... hopefully u'll sound a lot better hehe :)

Later Babe...

End of Convo.. Beep Beep Beep

Yeh it does sound like i'm Flaking on her... n yes the other guy was trying to pick her up... n other guys as well...

So yeh i kept to my word n called her... basically

I'm a bit confused by this post. In your postk you say you called her the 16th, yet you posted on the 15th. Either you're a troll, a liar, or a complete AFC. Which one is it?

Also: Am I the only one here that pays attention to this kind of crap, because sometimes it actually makes a difference.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sesar
Met this chics last nite hey... @ a club

Saw her come in n we chatted blah blah.. n i go on my way out somewhere else in da club.., Next time i saw her... she was across the room givin my Eye contact..

So i approach her n say "Hey i saw u across da room n u looked like u wanted to talk to 2 me so here i am" we chatted.. blah blah next thing i know her friend pulls out a camera n she gets a pic of me n her toghether... ( Some Heavy kino going on here during the pose)

Ne wayz.. blah blah.. blah.. got her number later on.. I come back n some guy is talkin to her.. mmm... so what do i do..

Well ne wayz b4 the end of nite.. I i talked to her n organized a date... so i'm callin her tomorrowz about 10am as per lunch/shoppn strolln as planned.

She better not flake hehe :)

What i wanna know is... what do u do when chic ur working has a guy working on her while u were gone for a sec.., guy offered her a drink n even offered me one.. cuz he thought i was her friend h aha.. she even busted on him.. i'm like DUDE wherz ur comeback haha

Cheers
SeSaR

tell you what..When you find your MANSACKS then comeback-You have competition? Get Fuc*king used to it man...if you trying to get with a H8 or better, you best belive there's some other guy there working that Sh8t too...If you want her then you'll show it by what you do-man! Fuc*king win her as* man! Dont let that guy get her!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Chic i met last nite

Originally posted by Freeman
tell you what..When you find your MANSACKS then comeback-You have competition? Get Fuc*king used to it man...if you trying to get with a H8 or better, you best belive there's some other guy there working that Sh8t too...If you want her then you'll show it by what you do-man! Fuc*king win her as* man! Dont let that guy get her!
I dont know what freeman eat this day but all his responses seemed to be on point like hell. I sitting here about to shed a tear!

Keep it up

NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i'm not worried about the other guys... i just wanna make sure i follow through this properly... n not stuff it up like.. the other gurls that have flaked on me

i met her on a friday nite.. n posted this on sat.. n the date was on sunday....

Fri 14, Sat 15... Sun 16th.. make sense???

Just incase ur wondering she is a HB8+ n a mechanic.. wow wat a wierd combo... ... nice gurl though

Peace
SeSaR