Check out my MySpace and tell me what you think

Reaction score
You went to Rio huh. I graduated from Cordova High before it turned ghetto with all of the russian immigrants and other folks moving in.

As for your page it's not very exciting but looks like any other teens page. Doesnt sell though.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First impression?
AFC.

Song is good - make the background and layout match it more.

Its very plain. Prom default pic has gotta go. I looked at your other pics - your appearance is far better than the average guy - for some reason you put up the main pic where you look as nerdy as possible (?). Build up ur neck muscles you will look great.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Haha seriously, DON'T do that. Facebook can put you in really awkward positions. For example, I have both family and girls I like on there, and whenever I say anything dirty to them/vice versa all my family can see it in their updates! And if you don't want them to, you have to take the time to go into your profile and click the x. Assuming everybody you know even very distantly hasn't read it already.

This is an example of what your family and everyone you know sees when they log in:

"*your name* just commented hotchicks wall -
Oooh yer? I'd lick you out any day ;)"
Well that just happened to you cuz ur dumb and probably accepted all your familys requets or added them yourselves. I NEVER add family or anyone related to me on facebook. Its as simple as that. Soooo many more people use facebook anyways.

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the criticisms.

been changing it as you guys give me tips.

and yeah reggae fa sho

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah not to sound ****y, but i think im good looking i just take terrible pictures haha

but i like this "A mans room reflects his state of mind".

my room is kind of messy and so is my life right now.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like it plain.

i dont wana look like a douch with "DC" plastered all over the place.

WTF man. I try and help you out
and that's all you got to say?

Whatever.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you're 17 and 19. What is it?

And men with pics of them with other men looks gay.

Daniel1099

Don Juan
Reaction score
those are my brothers.

and wtf??

are you not secure with your masculinity that you cant take some pictures with your bros.

i love my friends, more than women, and i take funny and awesome pictures with them all the time

somethins wrong with you brah

Reaction score
OTB said:
Russian immigrants make the schools ghetto? :crackup:
Naah it was the vast invasion back in the 80's of russian and hmong immigrants into one small little community and then everyone moving out that caused it to go down.

With the russians came their gangs or underground life folks. It became common knowledge that if your car came up missing it would be in my old neighborhood in a house somewhere out there.

My old stomping grounds had Evil Kineval building that rocket ship not a mile away from my home when I was a teen. Then the iron curtain fell and then russia fell as a commi country. Then the need for cheap housing apartments...and then schools were over run.

Teachers needed interpreters and very few were available. I feel for the kids. Often russian kids would show up at school in pink girls shoes. By then my own kids were in school in that area before I moved them to a better one.

Before that in the 70's the vietnamese had mass migrations to escape the horror going on down there.

Nothing against any race but the migration should of been spread out more instead of dropping a large number in one small area.

My own girl came here from Portugal so obviously I don't have a problem with foreigners. If they can find a better life over here then go for it.

I went to my home town of Seattle 2 years ago. My grandparents old neighborhood where I spent living as a child off and on changed. East Indian/Asians took over the businesses.

Computer company execs were buying up the old homes and doing tear downs and now blacks couldn't even get in the neighborhood without folks looking sideways at them and following you down the street with their eyeballs.

We used to be integrated black and white with a rare asian family.

I go to Canada and see even more changes.

((sigh))

I guess the world moves on. You either move with it or get left behind.