Cheating

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well there is this girl i know and she has liked me for awhile but i only recently made a move on her (making out, messing around). the thing is she has a boyfriend (i dont really know much about him/never met him). and yeah she says she is sexually attracted to me and she isnt going to tell her bf about what happened or about what will happen in the future well anyway if anyone else has had this experience does the girl usually leave there bf if they like you enough? or does anyone think this is wrong? obvouisly it is her choice. and no shes not a slut her bf is her first that she has ever had sex with, but she has liked me for so long that i guess she just cant resist?

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is very very simple.

If she genuinly has feelings for you, then she WILL leave her bf for you. If it is just a sexual thing, then just think of it has hassle free sex.

The way I look at it is, if she leaves him for you, then she is yours, if she doesnt..... then she never was.

:)

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this wonderful young angel seems like the perfect candidate for a girlfriend. Go ahead and ask her to marry you while you're at it. I'm sure her being unfaithful is the guy's fault.... or the fact that she's inexperienced, right? I'm sure as soon as you two get together, she'll change her ways.

Yes, i'm sure of that. I fully recommend this fine young lady. She would NEVER cheat on you. 100% sure.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
penguin said:
Yes, this wonderful young angel seems like the perfect candidate for a girlfriend. Go ahead and ask her to marry you while you're at it. I'm sure her being unfaithful is the guy's fault.... or the fact that she's inexperienced, right? I'm sure as soon as you two get together, she'll change her ways.

Yes, i'm sure of that. I fully recommend this fine young lady. She would NEVER cheat on you. 100% sure.
yeah i pretty much expected this answer lol

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
it is very very simple.

If she genuinly has feelings for you, then she WILL leave her bf for you. If it is just a sexual thing, then just think of it has hassle free sex.

The way I look at it is, if she leaves him for you, then she is yours, if she doesnt..... then she never was.

:)
To hear things like this and other peoples opinions, whats your take on it?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE GIRL WILL ONLY LEAVE HER BF IF SHE WANTS A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

girls with bf's are tricky situations, i've been there.
Some girls would rather lead a guy on (instead of breaking up) that the relationship is good, even tho she may not be attracted to him anymore.
Because 1-2 yr relationships is a comfort zone, you're used to the person and each other knows the other well. and the fact that girls dont want appear mean by being the dumper instead of the dumpee.

So unless your value is so high that she'll start a relationship with you, i woudlnt expect her to break up anytime soon.

if anything cheating is usually an experimental pre-requisite to an inevitable breakup down the road.

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really want to get in too deep with a girl who cheats? That's basically the only question that needs answered.

Enjoy the "hassle-free" attention but don't get your hopes up. Girls age, they don't change.

Reaction score
JesterX said:
...and yeah she says she is sexually attracted to me and she isnt going to tell her bf about what happened or about what will happen in the future ... and no shes not a slut her bf is her first that she has ever had sex with, but she has liked me for so long that i guess she just cant resist?
Keep deluding yourself as most chumps here do -- "I am special and the other guy (her b/f) is "abusive" "controlling", "insecure", an "afc" etc. What is a slut???? Please define!

If she is saying that she is "sexually attracted" to you then she is saying that she wants your penis! You are not "special" - do what you have to do amd put out the fire in her loins!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys... who said he wanted to DATE her.

Just because I talk to a girl with a BF, doesn't mean I want her to be my GF.. I just want to have sex, and she is a willing perticipant.

It's not my job to be their relationship advisor. any guy would do the same to me if I wasn't taking care of my business.

If she was married? Okay, back away.. but ****, she ovbiously wants to ****, you want to ****.. what's the issue her?

However, the guys are right on the dating front.. if you are stupid enough to actually get in a relationship with her you need to be shot.

But ****, make her your LTF-Buddy, and understand that it will come to an end one day but enjoy it while it last.

I have no problem with a girl leaving a guy for another guy. If she has a better option, tip your hat and wish her the best.

But to cheat on a guy, then I couldn't date her.

In otherwords, if a girl let me **** before she broke up, I would, but I wouldn't take her seriously any longer