Cheating: No Longer Just a Man's Sport

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here ya go....have at it fellas!

http://www.lemondrop.com/2008/10/29...s-sport/?icid=200100125x1212534597x1200737821

But researchers are scratching their heads over whether it's really more women cheating or just more coming clean about it. Scientists say it's tough to get women to admit to adultery -- a study published last year in The Journal of Family Psychology found that only 1 percent of 4,884 married women said they had been unfaithful during a face-to-face interview, while 6 percent admitted it on an anonymous computer questionnaire.
I've been saying this for years. Trying to get an honest answer about a woman's sexual past is like interrogating Clinton about Lewinski.

When I made the personal observation that women seem to be just as bad as men if not WORSE when it comes to inappropriate sexual behavior while in a committed relationship, the Sosuave "good girl" lynch mob wanted to have my head. Seems that I'm not the only one these days who thinks the cheating stats are skewed, and I would bet you would be SHOCKED to know what the real numbers are.

Factor in "emotional infidelity" and I would bet that women cheat more than men do.

Oh yea, then there's this little gem that helps support my theory that more women cheat with a coworker than a random stranger they meet at a club or bar.

If more ladies really are unleashing their libidos elsewhere, researchers theorize that the cause could be everything from having careers that require them to work late hours to being able to connect with people electronically.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
So.... some women cheat, some women lie about their past....

And?
And what more do you want, cheating, lying, and then being a hypocrite and hiding it? Change that word "some" to "many". "Some" is what women and AFC want everyone to believe.

STR8UP said:
Seems that I'm not the only one these days who thinks the cheating stats are skewed, and I would bet you would be SHOCKED to know what the real numbers are.

Factor in "emotional infidelity" and I would bet that women cheat more than men do.

Oh yea, then there's this little gem that helps support my theory that more women cheat with a coworker than a random stranger they meet at a club or bar.
No doubt women's lower statistics always was bogus. Any one with a brain or who doesn't have the blinders on should know that. It would be about impossible for women to statistically cheat less than men. So not only do women cheat at least as much they are bigger liars.

I think women cheat more in relationships especially when you added in the "emotional infidelty" and then it's way higher. The reason I say it's higher is as a single guy I don't know how many women I've banged who were supposedlly just on the outs with their last BF, transitioning to a new relationship within days after I hooked up with her or some other gray area where she kind of sorta wasn't in a relationship but in reality was.

The deceptive part of women is the big issue though. If they're keeping a guy and the relationship in the gray area that's one thing, but the fact that women tend to be sneaky and deceptive makes you wonder how many of them cheat around without giving any signs.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So........MANY women cheat, MANY women lie, MANY women are deceptive by nature...

And since you've banged your share of these cheaters and liars and deceivers, can you help some brothers out and tell us what to avoid? When did you find out they were cheaters and liers? Can you see anything in retrospect that you missed that might have helped you avoid getting involved with them?

Are there any screening techniques you've devloped that we can use on first or second dates to determine if they are likely to fall into lying/cheating/decieving category?

Becasue if there are cheaters and lyers and decievers out there ( which I do not doubt) what is the best way and the easiest way and the quickest way to identify them and avoid them?

Or is this one of those things that you don't know what hit you until it already hit you?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
So........MANY women cheat, MANY women lie, MANY women are deceptive by nature...

And since you've banged your share of these cheaters and liars and deceivers, can you help some brothers out and tell us what to avoid? When did you find out they were cheaters and liers? Can you see anything in retrospect that you missed that might have helped you avoid getting involved with them?
Well to be honest most women you will encounter aren't relationship material, so in the beginning you shouldn't expect her to be too honest and faithful. It really comes down to her interest level in you and this isn't really known until after you fvcked a couple times.

Are there any screening techniques you've devloped that we can use on first or second dates to determine if they are likely to fall into lying/cheating/decieving category?
If you are trying to screen her obviously you'd get her talking about her past relationship without seeming like you are digging or judging. You'll easily discover the blatant offenders by the their history.

Becasue if there are cheaters and lyers and decievers out there ( which I do not doubt) what is the best way and the easiest way and the quickest way to identify them and avoid them?

Or is this one of those things that you don't know what hit you until it already hit you?
Usually any girl that you fvcked within the first few days of meeting her and who isn't showing a high interest level is most likely to cheat and lie if you do get into a relationship. If she has a high interest level in you it may not matter that she fvcked right away.

My main point was that it's easy for a woman to cheat and lie and they don't admit it. Few of them are relationship material in the first place.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion (still) that all women are *****s with different prices. She just has to come into contact with someone who pushes all the right buttons and she will cheat on you, no matter what else is occuring in her life. Married, kids, wealthy, etc. All can be thrown away in a second if the right male is near her. Sorry, but attractive women really aren't worth trusting-- notice the 80% divorce rate in California? It couldn't possibly be YOUR girlfriend or wife cheating, right?

To prevent mass suicide from males reading the previous statement, women who are happy and satisfied don't cheat-- but women are rarely happy and satisfied all the time, duh.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of women cheat on their boyfriends with me.

So although some women aren't loyal, it definately doesn't hurt me in any way.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"women who are happy and satisfied don't cheat"

I don't even think that is necessarily true.

There could always be the perceived big and better deal just around the corner.

Your chickie randomly meets such a guy some day and its the right place and the right time and wham before ya know it he's got his c0ck down her throat and slapping it against her tongue and tonsils and then she comes home your supposedly oh so loyal girlfriend then kisses you with that mouth that just gobbled down two quartz of load.

See she was perfectly happy and content with you but gosh darnit this other guy she just met and randomly perceives as better for whatever reason she goes head over heels for and leaves you for or if not that considers him at least worthy of having his way with her at least once and what you don't know can't hurt you right tee hee she rationalizes.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Cheating is ENCOURAGED in this society.

The more I think about it, the more I think women WANT to be with the "wrong man" and WANT to cheat with the "right man". It's a romantic intrigue angle for them.

Think about any respectable (and I use the word loosely) romantic movie you've seen. The woman is always involved with two men. The first is the "wrong man", the one that socially, she's supposed to be with. He's generally a respectable guy, but has some fatal flaw...either he has no passion, or he's abusive, or he's secretly an a-hole. The other man is "Mr Right", who she's not supposed to be with at ALL. The one who society says she should avoid like the plague, yet she's eventually drawn to cheat on the "wrong man" with "Mr Right" because she just can't help herself.

I sometimes wonder if women want to play this drama situation out in their lives...like they intentionally get into a relationship with a man, then find SOMETHING wrong with him (he's too possessive, he's not possessive enough, he's smothering, he doesn't give enough attention) so she can make him into the "wrong man"...then she cheats on him with the lovable rogue and justifies it by finding faults with the man she's with. She's "unsatisfied", even though it's her OWN fault for 1) getting into a relationship with such a man and 2) in some cases even ENCOURAGING his "wrong" behavior.

So when she cheats, it's not really "cheating" in her mind, it's the cover of some sexy romance novel with Fabio, and she's just an innocent victim of her relationship.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
A girl I worked with cheated on her BF with me. I'm ashamed of it now but of course just felt like getting my rocks off then. I'll never forget when her boyfriend called her cell and she picked up and talked to him while my hand was inside her. Talk about no guilt.
I hear ya. It's as if they have ONE emotion they can turn off at will, and the others they have absolutely no control over.....

I fukked a married chick no too long ago, and made a sex tape, more or less at her request! Fukking around on your husband with video footage to prove it!

Anyway, I remember when it was going on that she hadn't even told her best friend about it. Women still want to avoid the slut stigma, even among their best friends. If I cheated, I'd tell my best buddy, knowing he wouldn't care and never tell.
This is another thing that I have been trying to drill into the heads of guys for years now.

Men just don't realize that a lot of the sh!t women do, NOBODY but the two parties and the fly on the wall knows about it.

One chick I was seeing awhile back started acting funny, the sex started to taper off to eventually become virtually non-existent. When she finally came clean a couple of months later and her best friend could now officially talk to me about it, the friend said "well at least you know that she wasn't having sex with him while she was with you, right"? I was like "B!tch......PLEASE! You think I'm fukking stupid or what??"

I didn't really say it like that cause her friend is cool, but I did make it known that although i didn't have proof, that her friend had indeed LIED to her.

The one thing that I noticed about her and her relationship was that she was BORED. Her BF worked a lot and she was often home alone. They'd been together a few years. (He was kind of an AFC, too.) So in her mind the rationale was that there wasn't any excitement. It's a big pitfall to be avoided in a LTR.
Women might suffer from A.D.D. LESS as they get older, but it never goes away. Unfortunately these days, part of your "job" as a man is to ensure that your woman is not only protected and provided for, but also "entertained". It starts with the dog and pony show and hoops you have to jump through to display your alpha male value to attract her in the first place, and it never ends until the day your relationship ends.

Duffdog said:
I'm of the opinion (still) that all women are *****s with different prices. She just has to come into contact with someone who pushes all the right buttons and she will cheat on you, no matter what else is occuring in her life. Married, kids, wealthy, etc. All can be thrown away in a second if the right male is near her. Sorry, but attractive women really aren't worth trusting-- notice the 80% divorce rate in California? It couldn't possibly be YOUR girlfriend or wife cheating, right?
You will be tarred and feathered for daring to make a statement like that. And that's on THIS board where guys should know better by now. In the real world you might be beheaded for making such a statement.

KontrollerX said:
"women who are happy and satisfied don't cheat"

I don't even think that is necessarily true.
I agree. I no guarantee. But I will have to say that it's the best insurance plan you have....

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be tarred and feathered for daring to make a statement like that. And that's on THIS board where guys should know better by now. In the real world you might be beheaded for making such a statement.
I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not, but...

I have made that statement many times, to many women and even in philosophy class at college. When I make such a bold statement, I am challenging people to come up with just one example of one female who is completely resistant to all aspects of cheating. Sorry, but there aren't any. I have yet to have a woman disagree with me when I say it to her face-- usually the answer is: "I can see how you could feel that way about girls" Inferring that the statement is justified via her own internal tendencies and that it would be pointless to argue that such a virtuous female exists.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
My main point was that it's easy for a woman to cheat and lie and they don't admit it. Few of them are relationship material in the first place.
Yes,they do not admit it UNLESS they are BPD or HPD in which case they deliberately find ways to let you know that they have another guy just to fukk with your head. Typically they do this just when you are most relaxed, most vulnerable or most intimate with them . MY BPD of few years ago told me all about her other " male friend" when she was lying in my bed butt naked in the afterglow following a frenzied exchange of our body fliuds.

THis is a common tactic used by BPD loonies. They love their "triangles" and they love telling you, just to yank your chain..

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Unfortunately these days, part of your "job" as a man is to ensure that your woman is not only protected and provided for, but also "entertained". It starts with the dog and pony show and hoops you have to jump through to display your alpha male value to attract her in the first place, and it never ends until the day your relationship ends.
This is a harsh truth, but true nonetheless for a LOT of woman out there.

I think it's a trap that a lot of guys fall into, peacocking to supplicate and impress women. Women are on to it these days, and expect it. Women know 'game' when they see it...and for many of them, they love the attention and validation. It proves to them that they can compete in societies mating game.

However, not all women cheat and lack integrity. There are a select few out there that are quality, we just need to sift through the low quality to find them.

This can actually be a lot of fun, as long as you don't get attached to the gals.

It's best to err on the side that she will cheat, if given a chance..until she proves herself to be a quality person.

After all, us guys are guilty until proven innocent with pretty much everything these days, it can work both ways! :up:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Your chickie randomly meets such a guy some day and its the right place and the right time and wham before ya know it he's got his c0ck down her throat and slapping it against her tongue and tonsils and then she comes home your supposedly oh so loyal girlfriend then kisses you with that mouth that just gobbled down two quartz of load.
Here's a thought. I think that men and women have a different view of the 'degree' of cheating.

For example, if a man establishes a strong connection with another woman, in a woman's viewpoint, that's far worse than if he just had a quick no strings sex romp. The sex romp, she would more likely forgive, however the emotional bond with another woman, even without sex, she most likely would not.

However, with guys, I think it's the opposite. The last thing a guy wants to know is that he just kissed his gal, when she just had another guy's c0ck in her mouth. An emotional connection, your typical guy (AFC) would get upset at the other man for 'moving in on his territory', not necessarily a deal breaker for her.

So, for women, maybe that's why banging the milkman isn't THAT bad of an offense, in her eyes, as long as she doesn't start falling for him. Thus, she's more likely to give into temptation, and live for the moment...without thinking about the consequences of her actions.

Just a thought.

It's good to lay down boundaries in this case, where you stand as a man, and her, as a woman, before getting into anything serious.

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just today I approached a married woman I saw in a parking lot. She was actually getting on her phone when I started talking to her- probably calling her husband. As soon as I was talking to her she hung up her phone and I asked her name.

She said "no." I got the sense she was really attracted to me though, so I said "why not.. are you married?" She said she, yes, she's been married for 13 years. I could have been persistent and I think it would have resulted in me getting her number. But, I just don't want to **** married women so I gave up. Some seem very easy to get, it is all a matter of really going for it.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
For any guys concerned about the possibility of their LTR cheating, they should beef up on the dark-knowledge found in this book:

http://www.womensinfidelity.com/

Author Michelle Langley is very candid and has definitely done her research on the subject. At the end of the day, her conclusions and advice simply validates what the master-DJ's have said on the subject on this board. She seems to be a true DJ at heart.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
A girl I worked with cheated on her BF with me. I'm ashamed of it now but of course just felt like getting my rocks off then. I'll never forget when her boyfriend called her cell and she picked up and talked to him while my hand was inside her. Talk about no guilt.

He found out about it, but decided to stay with her. Had it been me, I'd have kicked her to the curb.

Anyway, I remember when it was going on that she hadn't even told her best friend about it. Women still want to avoid the slut stigma, even among their best friends. If I cheated, I'd tell my best buddy, knowing he wouldn't care and never tell.

The one thing that I noticed about her and her relationship was that she was BORED. Her BF worked a lot and she was often home alone. They'd been together a few years. (He was kind of an AFC, too.) So in her mind the rationale was that there wasn't any excitement. It's a big pitfall to be avoided in a LTR.
once again the fallacy that the "burden" is on the man to keep things "exciting" and fun or the woman will go get "it" somewhere else. this is hogwash.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
once again the fallacy that the "burden" is on the man to keep things "exciting" and fun or the woman will go get "it" somewhere else. this is hogwash.
Yes under this socially fashionable fallacy, the bf/husband must go about trying to win back her love and (re)-earn her affection at every turn. The handsome rogue off the street gets it for free.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has always been a coed sport through my eyes. I use to hang around a bunch of women and boy all they did was complain about their current relationship and wisper about the guy that was taking them out next week. Funny thing was they use to tell me to never trust a woman. I wonder why that was....

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two to tango. It's just that women were historically better at hiding it as their very lives and livelyhoods depended on it. As this is no longer the case, it's all coming out into the open.