cheated

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got dumped dude.. almost the same exact situation as yours.. She dumped me just 45 mins ago..

You made the right decision bro... I wish I had told my g/f sooner and saved me all the time I wasted..

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is though, Shed dump you cuz shed be rlly pissed off becuz she likes u. SO clearly thats somehting you could use if you wanted to get her back. I think if i do it right my gf not only wont dump me but will do more with me

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe you thought telling her was a good idea. How do you expect her to react? Unless you were trying to get her to break up with you, that was really, really dumb.

These types of things you keep quiet.

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her because i want a relationship. If i had not told her it would have been a lie. If i want a fake one... well thats why they have hookers

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man... I hope things turn out well for you! I really do!

Luckily I've recovered from the pain.. I was in a 1 year LTR... and I'm kinda happy to be finally out of it! I'm sure she's hurting more than me, and it's not something I'm proud of, but still..

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx
and dont worry. Shes prob as we speak eating ice cream and trying to get over u

Brian McGee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected123 said:
I told her because i want a relationship. If i had not told her it would have been a lie. If i want a fake one... well thats why they have hookers
This isn't fairyland. Neither of you are Jesus - you're going to lie about a whole lot of crap to each other. Now because of your master stroke, you're not going to have a relationship at all.

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that
i think shell come back to me
why would she want to date anyone else