cheated

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend went away for 5 weeks after wed only been going out for a month. We didnt even go farther then just like kissing but i cheated on her a week before she gets back. I feel like a ****head. I really like her. What should i do to keep her?

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say kontroller is rite, just 4get abt it
...afterall u liked it wen it was happening, didn't u??
(atleast be honest to urself)
just move on, dont worry abt it

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you keep your mouth shut. Do you think a girl would come out and tell you she cheated on you? It's highly doughtful, unless she wan'ts you to dump her.

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya... the problem with keeping quiet is that i felt really bad and told her. ^his is wat happend. This girl friend of mine came over and as a joke started to give me a handjob outside my clothes... and i felt her up and stuff but after like 5 minutes i told her that it was wrong and i couldnt do it and we had to stop. My girlfriend knows this.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but you did it you cant reverse the past move on. If you want to keep your girl dont tell her

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened after you told her?

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
well
i told her on facebook
and she didnt reply
she signed on msn later
and im like u didnt reply...
and we havent talked in 3 days

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoah, bad move my friend!
You should have told her in person. They tell you that advice for a reason, even though it may be harder, there are MANY benefits.
For starters, since you told her on facebook or on MSN, SHE has an option to reply to you or not. If you call her, SHE has the option to say "Oh listen, I have to go." And all three of those instances, you don't know what is going on.
If you saw her in person and explained to her the situation, you could actually see how she reacts and be able to talk to her about it.

So what do you do now? Let it go. If it is anything I have learned about women, it is that the harder you try to get them back, the more it does the total opposite.

cmg113

Reaction score
you told her on facebook... if you have been going out with this girl for a month you should have called her and told her via phone or had her meet you somewhere

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected123 said:
well
i told her on facebook
and she didnt reply
she signed on msn later
and im like u didnt reply...
and we havent talked in 3 days
What did everyone just get finished telling you?
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
No, you keep your mouth shut. Do you think a girl would come out and tell you she cheated on you? It's highly doughtful, unless she wants you to dump her.
Stop thinking like this.
girl_in_a_boy_forum said:
She deserves to know.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff like that, if said must be said in person.

And if all you did with your "gf" after a month is kiss her what do you think constitutes cheating?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to next the GF and make the other one a FB.

Rejected123

Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave me a hand job. She's still away so i couldnt have met her. Ive decided that since i stopped in the middle, she should be complimented. If she wants to be stupid about it and ignore me and not reply thats her problem. I can get better. Thanx guys for the advice