Charismatic People to Learn From?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an effort to improve my DJ skills and become more charismatic, I am going to start studying some famous individuals who had these skills. I will read about them, read interviews, and watch video clips. I've noticed that once you watch someone a lot that you become like them. So, does anybody have any cool people I could learn from?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch any James Bond movie (except the one with George Lazenby).

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen charisma ooze from a person like I saw from Arnold Schwartzennager in "Pumping Iron" this is before he was really famous he is literally oozing out the pores

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy Garcia as Vincent Manzini in The Godfather Part III. :cool:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Austin Powers

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Austin Powers

WTF.... I dont' think so. :rolleyes: Have you ever tried saying "Do I make you horny?" to a girl at the mall in a fake British accent, with you front teeth sticking a mile out? How about doing that gay walk he does? :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton is probably the most charismatic man I've ever seen. Hey, he sleeps with his secretary, lies to a nation, but his wife still loves him, and he is paid $10 million to do a little speech!

Also I would say Richard Branson is also a good example. Hes never afraid to try anything.

Adolf Hitler could be charismatic....his speeches display human emotion at its height. And personally, he was a charming and polite man (losing it in '43).

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree ^^. You know you are charismatic when you **** something up majorly, like lying under oath, but people still seem to like you.

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're assuming that Bill and Hillary loved each other to begin with. :D Personally, if I were thinking of charismatic presidents, why not go with JFK? He slept with way more women than Clinton did (at least, as far as we know) and they were, on average, better looking. Plus, even knowing that, he still seems classy. Clinton has always seemed sleazy (to many). Of course, you have to give him a hand for that whole "that depends on what you mean by the word 'is'" defense.

I always thought Indian Jones was a pretty good example of charisma.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dominus
I always thought Indian Jones was a pretty good example of charisma.
Harrison Ford seems to be pretty charismatic (to some degree) in every movie he does. He won't win "most friendly" or "best politician" award, but he's characters are quite good, if somewhat negative. Blade Runner (forgot name), Han Solo, Indiana Jones, etc.

Reaction score
Hitler
General McArthur
Phillip Anselmo
and ME!;)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Optimus Prime

TBR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can really learn a lot from Bill Clinton. Read "First in his Class". It's a kick-ass bio about him.

I don't think Hitler is charismatic, but you should still read something about him.

Who is Optimus Prime?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Optimus Prime is the leader of the Autobots. His arch nemesis is Megatron the leader of the Decepticons. THey are the Transformers, ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitler was charismatic. He got an entire country (and continent for that matter) to do what he wanted for quite awhile. He convinced said country of alot of BS. That takes talent.