Chaotic Gamer: and the case of the Internet artillery

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings DJs, and fellow risings DJs.

It's been a while since I last posted. I've grown in terms of success with the ladies during this time. Right now, I'm proud to say I have a girlfriend and a **** buddy. If it wasn't for all the reading I made (DeAngelo, Neil Strauss' the Game) I believe I would have never been where I am right now.

Now I'm posting because I have an interesting case. I just happen to have encountered an HB(8) online. I don't remember what was I doing in the internet when I found her on HI5.

So, I read the selfish, egocentric stuff she put on her profile and I knew instantly she required special treatment. She defines herself as someone who is aware that is more intelligent than the people her age. She also says she's a Geek and I tend to agree because she knows a lot about design and computer science, and she's only 16.

But being her an HB, I proceeded to Neg her hard. I negged her Brutally. basically, I sent her a message saying: that admitting that she's a geek won't make her win my heart.
And the response was Incredible(which proves Mystery's theories once again).
She gave me her e-mail, and added me to her MSN. and when we chatted:
she said: 'I looooved the private message you sent me'.

But I feel that for the rest of the conversation I kinda wussed out. I tried to be C&F. but she stopped talking.

I believe I'm facing an HB with the most Powerful *****-Shield I've ever seen (at least online).

Could someone please guide me to know How to chat with an 'smart' HB online...

What kind of things said in an online chat could make a girl like that become attracted.?

Or if there are proved things that always make a girl give online IOIs, please share'em.

Anyways, Masters, DJs... What would you do in this case?
I appreciate all the help I can get so I can become a better person, and even more successful with ladies.
Good Luck!

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 25 and your sending messages to a 16 year old stranger?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
HAHA after reading all that, Bvbidd stole my words!

p.s. what kinda crazy fool obsesses in making a post about ONE girl from a website? you gotta play the numbers dummy

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to appear too keen. Thats a mistake I've made a few times and it always backfired.

You might also be overdoing the c/f if thats possible. I don't think it works as good online.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha ha,

Well, yeah, She's in fact 16. and a Stranger, But I see no problem there.
My current girlfriend is 17 (and her mother loves me too). I suppose we belong to different cultures. And it's not the first time I have an "under-age" girlfriend.

And just to clarify, I want advice on how to make her become attracted to me, just because I KNOW this one will be a real Challenge.

I just want to experiment based on your advice and see how she reacts.
I want to learn, and even though it's a different dynamic, I believe I can learn something If I can get this one to respond positively.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
chaotic - im well aware of the gayness of the laws in the U.S.A., where do you live?

also, follow my other advise, don't let this be the only girl you're talking to man

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colombia.

I know how it is in the U.S.; Well, I suppose here it's not illegal as it is there. However, I wouldn't say it's the common thing. but it isn't that rare either.

I can only say it depends on the girl actually. They usually prefer mature men I suppose. And I happen to meet a lot of "underage" girls in clubs in Medellin,

And what can I say.....I'm not made of stone..

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 25 year old stalking a 16 year old online? Dude, you should be ashamed. Eww. Where do you live?

Yeah I totally got a girl to fall in love with me basically just on MSN.

And yeah I guess this is one more thing to add to the 'girls love older guys' theory.

Anyway, you should get a life and date someone closer to your own age. Not intended as a flame it just goes against my morals slightly. I guess the government advertisements about older guys stalking young girls online were true.

...Oh wait, your stalking a 16 year old while you currently have a girlfriend anyway... (1 year older)

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats this girls myspace?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
SinJester said:
A 25 year old stalking a 16 year old online? Dude, you should be ashamed. Eww. Where do you live?

Yeah I totally got a girl to fall in love with me basically just on MSN.

And yeah I guess this is one more thing to add to the 'girls love older guys' theory.

Anyway, you should get a life and date someone closer to your own age. Not intended as a flame it just goes against my morals slightly. I guess the government advertisements about older guys stalking young girls online were true.

...Oh wait, your stalking a 16 year old while you currently have a girlfriend anyway... (1 year older)

NO, you judgemental freak, he should NOT be ashamed of himself, he's 25 talking to a 16 year old IN COLOMBIA, its legal there. And if you had any kind of sex drive, you'd know how hot some of the younger colombian girls are anyway. What this guy is doing is totally legal, so why should he feel ashamed? are u caught in the matrix biatch?

juice veteran

Don Juan
Reaction score
16 is legal in the uk too, and most of europe.

ive been boning a sweet 19 year old australian for the last couple of weeks - these young chicks are a great resource to practice game on.

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
juice veteran said:
16 is legal in the uk too, and most of europe.

ive been boning a sweet 19 year old australian for the last couple of weeks - these young chicks are a great resource to practice game on.
Not really. They are bad in bed (unless they are total sluts) and they are usually so impressed with your age alone that your game has very little impact.

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
And Colombia is the right place to be.
The Beauty of our women will not be found anywhere else.
There's always this assumption that latin girls from Brazil are the most gifted in terms of beauty. But it's not true. Colombia is the real deal, and Medellin is legendary for this sole Fact.

Hey, I only see judgmental replies to my post, and no advice. c'mon Guys...
I want to know the online secrets to generate attraction.

And, well I suppose I could post this girl's MySpace.. but a little later.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, you judgemental freak, he should NOT be ashamed of himself, he's 25 talking to a 16 year old IN COLOMBIA, its legal there. And if you had any kind of sex drive, you'd know how hot some of the younger colombian girls are anyway. What this guy is doing is totally legal, so why should he feel ashamed? are u caught in the matrix biatch?
Dude I'm 16. Do I think its kind of creepy a girl my age is going out with/banging a 25 year old guy? Yes, yes I do.

Just because it's legal doesn't mean its right. Where I live in Australia the age is 17, wouldn't it be logical that I then think that 17 is the right age?

Juicevet, 19 seems reasonable to me.

ChaoticGamer I'll stop being judgemental for a sec. Secret of online attraction is keeping up C&F but building a really strong rapport, which is easy online anyway. Have you even been to Brazil? Anyway you gain a little respect for not flaming me back.

So I guess its totally normal (and even encouraged) to bang high school chicks when your 25+ these days huh?

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy, call me a real creep, but my previous girlfriend, got back with his boyfriend, he's 31.
They started dating when she was 15. and he was 28 or something. So, how's that? and the thing is, she dumped him a year ago, and they're back together again. Did I mention He's the Ugliest man I've ever seen?
Another friend of mine, a colombian model(I should definitely tell the detailed story of how I met her sometime; I met her at an airport and ended up in her apt in the city where we were both headed the same day), Anyways, she's 19. and she's engaged to a 47 year old guy.
Another case, a Guy from Venezuela, a friend of mine he's 30 now. started dating a colombian woman 4 years ago, now, they're married, She's 22 now.
I mean, in Colombia it's not a Big Deal. And honestly I've never seen the girl's parents having anything against it when the girl is happy.

I suppose girls do feel it for an older guy.

Flame you? for what? actually it's kinda funny how you put it man,
SinJester said:
So I guess its totally normal (and even encouraged) to bang high school chicks when your 25+ these days huh?
ha ha ha ha ha, well, not officially encouraged...
But what can I say, If she's attracted then there's no way she will feel bad for being with an older guy.

Anyways, continuing with the purpose of this thread, Could you be more specific with the techniques?

Thanks in advance

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly you're 16. Wait until you get to his age, girls will be just as hot and attractive to you.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Chaotic - you are in colombia, you don't need myspace lol

ChaoticGamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know ! and I have a girlfriend.
But I know why I'm asking a particular question. and believe me this girl asks to be cracked.

However, Do you agree Real? based on what facts do you say Colombia is a good place for sarging? -just curious, that's all.

Good Luck.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
You guys better not ever read any history unless you want to be shocked and disgusted... until the late 20th century girls would get married to older guys when they were a lot younger than 16...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop wasting ur time online with a 16 year old, and go out in the field.

also, u cant really say anything that can build attraction online, i mean ur just typing to someone u cant even see. moreover, body language makes up more than 50 percent of ur personality. u cant do that online.