Changing You Mentality When Living In Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I went thru some **** too...almost the same as you. Except a little worse. Lets just say that...but yeah what I realized is that i'm going to be a winner.

Plain and simple I'm going to be a WINNER! No matter what. I'm going to ****in WIN. At life I will WIN! NO MATTER WHAT! believe me I've been where you were at and completely turned my life around when I started thinking this and believing this. I use to truly hate people, but instead of turning the hate inward I thought positive and constently told myself " They will be dying to be my friend and get into my life, once i'm on top " and I said to myself i'm going to take a long look at myself and figure out how to get on top no matter what. IM NOT GOING TO DIE A LOSER! and believe it or not people won't be as sad as you want, them to when you die. The only people that will care is the people that you are forgetting about. LIKE your mother for instance, imagine if your mother would have died...Thats the same way she will feel if you died. And every other motherfu cker that made you sad all your life won't ****ing care. THats the sad truth. SO DYING IS NOT A WAY TO GET BACK AT PEOPLE, CUZ UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR LOVED ONES THEY WON'T **** ING CARE! SO yeah dying right now is out the door, you need to ask yourself, do i have what every other man has? do I have two legs two arms and a working brain? YEAH, so why can't I have happiness like every other man? BEcause unlike them your a quitter. You need to not quit study yourself until you freaking find out what is so unattractive and change it. THen take sweet revenge on you antagonist once you get to the top. ( not physicall, but mentally) But yeah for me, what I finally figured out that made me unattractive, was my downess and self hate. Since I was so down, I walked with my head tilted down and I never smiled. I changed this and got laid like a rockstar. The truth is that most pick up artist were afc's right up till the day they figured out what was holding them back. U don't have to change a whole bunch of sh it to become the man, normally its that one little thing that your blind too...

This is how you figure it you listen to what others have to say to about you and you fix it. Most people tell you not to listen to what others say but **** them. How else are you suppose to know, you can't watch yourself. People use to ****ing tell me for years that I always llooked unhappy and theyd even tell me why and i wouldn't ****ing listen to them. But once I did I was revolutionized my game! So if you hear people saying **** that you can change other than the fact that they think your gay, then listen to them and try and fix it. Or ask a love one to help you fix it cuz they will tell you the truth.

p.s. AND IF YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN GET LAID WHILE PEOPLE THINK YOUR GAY LOOK AT THIS http://youtube.com/watch?v=qs_RkQMTN-4 JUST STUDY THIS GUY.
p.s.s he successfully picks up these girls later go to http://mehow.tv/video/indexFull.php video Bachlerette set 2 and 3

p.s.s.s this is how you can take revenge on society if you quit being a b itch and get your sh it together http://youtube.com/watch?v=sD_2BenM5DM&feature=related

Keep me posted, cuz I truly care to get you to the next level. lol

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Guys just ignore him this thread went long enough, it went on for 4 pages.

You really are getting boring now Stephane.

Btw to the ones who have genuinely tried to help, thank you, your thoughts and efforts I will never forget :up:

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
I went thru some **** too...almost the same as you. Except a little worse. Lets just say that...but yeah what I realized is that i'm going to be a winner.

Plain and simple I'm going to be a WINNER! No matter what. I'm going to ****in WIN. At life I will WIN! NO MATTER WHAT! believe me I've been where you were at and completely turned my life around when I started thinking this and believing this. I use to truly hate people, but instead of turning the hate inward I thought positive and constently told myself " They will be dying to be my friend and get into my life, once i'm on top " and I said to myself i'm going to take a long look at myself and figure out how to get on top no matter what. IM NOT GOING TO DIE A LOSER! and believe it or not people won't be as sad as you want, them to when you die. The only people that will care is the people that you are forgetting about. LIKE your mother for instance, imagine if your mother would have died...Thats the same way she will feel if you died. And every other motherfu cker that made you sad all your life won't ****ing care. THats the sad truth. SO DYING IS NOT A WAY TO GET BACK AT PEOPLE, CUZ UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR LOVED ONES THEY WON'T **** ING CARE! SO yeah dying right now is out the door, you need to ask yourself, do i have what every other man has? do I have two legs two arms and a working brain? YEAH, so why can't I have happiness like every other man? BEcause unlike them your a quitter. You need to not quit study yourself until you freaking find out what is so unattractive and change it. THen take sweet revenge on you antagonist once you get to the top. ( not physicall, but mentally) But yeah for me, what I finally figured out that made me unattractive, was my downess and self hate. Since I was so down, I walked with my head tilted down and I never smiled. I changed this and got laid like a rockstar. The truth is that most pick up artist were afc's right up till the day they figured out what was holding them back. U don't have to change a whole bunch of sh it to become the man, normally its that one little thing that your blind too...

This is how you figure it you listen to what others have to say to about you and you fix it. Most people tell you not to listen to what others say but **** them. How else are you suppose to know, you can't watch yourself. People use to ****ing tell me for years that I always llooked unhappy and theyd even tell me why and i wouldn't ****ing listen to them. But once I did I was revolutionized my game! So if you hear people saying **** that you can change other than the fact that they think your gay, then listen to them and try and fix it. Or ask a love one to help you fix it cuz they will tell you the truth.

p.s. AND IF YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN GET LAID WHILE PEOPLE THINK YOUR GAY LOOK AT THIS http://youtube.com/watch?v=qs_RkQMTN-4 JUST STUDY THIS GUY.
p.s.s he successfully picks up these girls later go to http://mehow.tv/video/indexFull.php video Bachlerette set 2 and 3

p.s.s.s this is how you can take revenge on society if you quit being a b itch and get your sh it together http://youtube.com/watch?v=sD_2BenM5DM&feature=related

Keep me posted, cuz I truly care to get you to the next level. lol
I'm the fu cki ng man

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I changed the way things are for me...and god doesn't want his people to live in pain if your trying to describe that... you suck your a pus sy and stop spammin the forum...

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
trojanman88 said:
I changed the way things are for me...and god doesn't want his people to live in pain if your trying to describe that... you suck your a pus sy and stop spammin the forum...

Again im not spamming the forum, just telling you the way it is.
Honestly do you expect every member on here to live in a perfect world where everything is all dandy?
Sadly there is no God, either that or he is too ****ing lazy to help the people he claims to care about, what ive learned is there is no religion or outside influence to protect you, you are on your own apart from the family and friends around you to support you along the way.
Ive given you a honest and frank reality of how my life is, im sure every member on here doesnt live in a Perfect World where everything is so wonderful. Sadly for some people in this world it is not the way it is.

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what did. Move to anouther city wher you don't know anyone and get a social job. Like kinder garden. Whatever. The question is "how do you go from being a pessimist to an optmist". Fill your scedual with things that make you feel good and hobbies that keeps your mind buissy. Pottery classes, dancing lessons, martial arts, painting class, learn to play an instrument, join a poetry club, do whatever keeps you buissy and not alone.

Read jim rohn books. And reald other books about having a positive attitude. It helps.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
fireguy said:
Do what did. Move to anouther city wher you don't know anyone and get a social job. Like kinder garden. Whatever. The question is "how do you go from being a pessimist to an optmist". Fill your scedual with things that make you feel good and hobbies that keeps your mind buissy. Pottery classes, dancing lessons, martial arts, painting class, learn to play an instrument, join a poetry club, do whatever keeps you buissy and not alone.

Read jim rohn books. And reald other books about having a positive attitude. It helps.
I agree

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
fireguy said:

I think it may be better if I stay in the same city as I have a good bunch of friends, a steady job and my family here.
But apart from that everything else you say pretty much makes sense as long as I dont have anymore setbacks some of that advice you gave me may prove useful :cheer:

Bricka

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
I think it may be better if I stay in the same city as I have a good bunch of friends, a steady job and my family here.
But apart from that everything else you say pretty much makes sense as long as I dont have anymore setbacks some of that advice you gave me may prove useful :cheer:
Holy ****, and you're still fvcking complaining? ... god, you ARE a pvssy.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bricka said:
Holy ****, and you're still fvcking complaining? ... god, you ARE a pvssy.

Oh FFS im being honest, the majority of people I know have what I have but that can only take you so far.
The majority of people have good friends and family, but things still work out for them, something that is still yet to happen for me

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lock this thread, and ban this troll he posts the same crap every week.

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Lock this thread, and ban this troll he posts the same crap every week.

Go on you carry on with the same ****, just because Im honest.

Defeats the object of free speech doesnt it?

Go on then tell me are you saying I should come on here and just lie?

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
he is prety dam good, he kept the post going and just said the same thing over and over.
So are you saying I should just lie? Make myself and the forum look good?

Ive never doubted the knowledge on the forum, just I notice theres a few ****s on here who scream for your head if the advice given to you doesnt work which is totally the wrong attitude to have.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
So are you saying I should just lie? Make myself and the forum look good?

Ive never doubted the knowledge on the forum, just I notice theres a few ****s on here who scream for your head if the advice given to you doesnt work which is totally the wrong attitude to have.
Then what advice will work? Nothing, so shut up.

MikeEdward1973

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damened,

I think you can answer your own question.

If things are this bad, and the prospects of them improving are virtually non-existent, why do you go on living?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damned said:
No again sorry I dont, Im not to blame for any of this but just the situation ive been stuck with, afterall am I the one who decides who lives and dies?
Then what do you want? People have been giving you advice and doing the humanly thing to do, but you CONSTANTLY reject everything everyone says...so wtf do you want? Do what ever you feel you need to, cause honestly, you seem like a piece of sh*t of a person. If i knew you id probably hate you based of of all this bs you post. So if youre not a troll...god have mercy on your sould. If you really wanted to change you would find a way to do something, however youre not...so...go f*ck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.