Changing an AFC into a DJ

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice on how to help an AFC become a DJ. I have a few Best friends that are big AFC's and I want to help convert them into DJ's. Becoming A DJ is an internal quest though. It's hard trying to set them on the right path though. The main struggle is helping them Find confidence in themselves. Any advice?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
First, move them out of BAMA!!! JK

Invite them here, go over the DJ Bible, start a bootcamp, and set up approach challenges.

Go to the gym, get them to step outside of their comfort zone...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Only thing to remember: You can't change someone if they don't want to change.

Show them the site, tell them how its working for you, blah blah etc etc. If they don't like it, or just don't seem interested, then you can't make them. Don't force them into anything. You could lose friends over this, what with all the direct talk about their personal lives (or lack thereof), so be careful.

If they like what you show them, however, rejoice! You have wingmen in the making!

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Only thing to remember: You can't change someone if they don't want to change.

Show them the site, tell them how its working for you, blah blah etc etc. If they don't like it, or just don't seem interested, then you can't make them. Don't force them into anything. You could lose friends over this, what with all the direct talk about their personal lives (or lack thereof), so be careful.

If they like what you show them, however, rejoice! You have wingmen in the making!
Yea I've been through this a few times with a friend too. I should have just saved the time it took sending the link to do something else more important, like brushing my hair.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get them to weight train. Period!

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Most AFCs have grown so accustomed to their lifestyle that they will refuse to change even if they are currently miserable. So don’t expect any miracles…

…Kind of similar to when Morpheus described people’s relationships to the matrix in the first Matrix movie.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to help other guys will only get you shat on. You can show them the door, but only they can walk through. Better for them to find out on their own. Not everyone can be a dj, just like not everyone can be a CEO of a major corporation. There still has to be guys that scrub toilets.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they are asking for help do nothing.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FaithHealer said:
Trying to help other guys will only get you shat on. You can show them the door, but only they can walk through. Better for them to find out on their own. Not everyone can be a dj, just like not everyone can be a CEO of a major corporation. There still has to be guys that scrub toilets.
I agree with everything except letting them find out on their own. I think it's better for them to see it working for yourself, and finally swallow their pride and ask you how you did it.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your all correct. You can't make them change. My best friend jumped on this site at first and is always asking for my advice and help. He's changing but extremely slowly. Everytime he has a little bit of success he thinks he is done and doesn't need to hear what I tell him or see this site. I am also in the process of Creating a Female DJ out of a friend who seems to already be a natural, but severely lacks being happy with herself and much confidence. I know the idea of trying to create a female DJ might seem a little crazy. It's an experiment and luckily for me she is craving every word I have to say. So far its looking good. She already can have any guy she wants it has nothing to do with getting guys for her. I'm just trying to give her that DJ sense of SELF. .... She's sorta my female Wingwoman and I need her at her best.