Change the ranking system, please!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my 200th post, but some of those posts have come from the anything else forum. I do not feel nor believe I am near being a "Senior Don Juan" in any way. You might be wondering why the place of the posts makes any difference. The fact is, the anything else forum is just that, anything and everything not relating to a Don Juan's game. My suggestion is to (if it is even possible) make the posts in the anything else forum count as nothing towards your "rank." I've seen new people who don't know jack about women become "Senior Don Juans" just from that forum. Likewise, I've seen new people see the titles, and look up to these fake "Senior Don Juans" making them into idols. Something needs to be done about this, if not for the measely titles than for the misguided novices.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does what's written under your name on a forum really matter to you THAT much?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me, but what does matter to me is that novices see taht and automatically think you're some sort of superhero. Until they actually start learning real information and start becoming DJs themselves, anyone with a title could say almost anything they want and still be taken seriously.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I actually think that is probably a good idea. I mean half the posts I have came from political arguements with Demon.

I've put in half the value someone like Bungo has and toa new person I look like the more knowledgable guy. That just doesnt grind right with me.

Ack

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about if you only get the title "Senior" or "Master" if someone else recommends you?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NYC Dude
I do not feel nor believe I am near being a "Senior Don Juan" in any way.
The reason why you do not 'believe' you are near to being a Senior Don Juan, is because you write crappy threads like this, that have been beaten to death...

Quit while you are ahead, and let people post what they feel like. It's iddyotts like you, who feel they have to validate their status on this site by notifying each newbie about who ranks as god on this site....... that inevitably creates crappy, needless and very stupid hierachies....

Who cares what your status is on this site??? The key is your phukkyn individual growth.... Have you changed since your first post on this site till now? ... I know I have and that is all that matters... Stop giving newbies the false impression that listening to a poster with 200,000,000 posts or Master Super hero Don Juan means instant success..

The only way you become successful on this site is if you learn and apply... Getting involved in hero worship, status, and make believe post counts says absolutely nothing about who you really fukkyn are dude...

Then again thats just me...:rolleyes:

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ack
How about if you only get the title "Senior" or "Master" if someone else recommends you?
Can't be done because of VB.

Do'N it manually would be waaaaaay too long.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they could just put in more ranks. you know, instead of just the 2. I think that would be a cool idea. I don't know, it's just a thought.:)

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with ronny_neumonic and the edge: it doesn't matter what it says your rank is.
even if newbies consider you an expert at first due to your rank, they'll find out on their own sooner or later through trial and error whether or not you know what you're talking about.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about the posts made in Anything Else dont count towards ur post count? :cool: