Change for yourself, not women.

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel this needs to be said, and I know maybe I'm not the person to say it (since though I have some dating/foreplay experience I'm a virgin and have a lot to learn in the sex department) but this isn't about that.

I see too many guys on here that it seems they do things or not do things because of what women may or may not think...that post about "glasses make you look nerdy" comes to mind.

And guys trying to get bigger not because they want to, but because they think it will get attention from women.

I dress well and work out because I want to and have specific goals in mind, and I'd be lying if I said the possibility of women noticing didn't come into play...but that's an afterthought not the reason.

I've always dressed well, even before I got my first kiss or felt my first pair of breasts and so on.

I wear glasses...at times it gets annoying...but I try to find the best pair I can...and wear ones like this.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14700000/Nick-Of-Time-johnny-depp-14780496-960-527.jpg

That reminds me of another thing...I was "this close" to shaving my head out of frustration over not getting laid with a cutie...then instead I got a haircut similar to this next pic and am more confident than I've ever been because most importantly I like the cut.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002A64.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V38226505_.jpg

I work out because I want bigger arms and broader shoulders and to refrain from having a belly (because I like to eat a lot of food that's bad for you...pizza...burgers...subs.) I always wanted bigger arms for myself, not for women, but thought it would be impossible to attain because of my frame (tall, thin)...but after only a few months I'm already seeing results.

My point is...nothing wrong with self-improvement, in fact I encourage it...but if you're doing something because you think women want it, it's counter productive anyway because most women will see through it and the ones that don't are likely low quality.

Another thing...who really cares what women want. What most women (except shallow douche women) really want is a guy that is confident in himself...a guy that isn't afraid to be a man and is his own man.

For example, when I brought in a pic of Harry Connick's hair, the stylist said "I find it refreshing when someone brings in a picture especially when it isn't the same old cut that everyone else gets."

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing new about what you said but about your barber,you should tell him that most of the guys ask for similar haircuts not because they have a sheep mentality but because they don't have as much hair as it needs to have some kind of haircut.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to change for revenge on my ex wife. After reading some comments I realized that is not the way to go Pook said it best love of life should be your goal. I also reccomend the book No More Mr. Nice guy. If you follow the advice in there you are 100% guaranteed to become happier in your self and in others.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
joeEtata said:
I feel this needs to be said, and I know maybe I'm not the person to say it (since though I have some dating/foreplay experience I'm a virgin and have a lot to learn in the sex department) but this isn't about that.

I see too many guys on here that it seems they do things or not do things because of what women may or may not think...that post about "glasses make you look nerdy" comes to mind.

And guys trying to get bigger not because they want to, but because they think it will get attention from women.

I dress well and work out because I want to and have specific goals in mind, and I'd be lying if I said the possibility of women noticing didn't come into play...but that's an afterthought not the reason.

I've always dressed well, even before I got my first kiss or felt my first pair of breasts and so on.

I wear glasses...at times it gets annoying...but I try to find the best pair I can...and wear ones like this.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/14700000/Nick-Of-Time-johnny-depp-14780496-960-527.jpg

That reminds me of another thing...I was "this close" to shaving my head out of frustration over not getting laid with a cutie...then instead I got a haircut similar to this next pic and am more confident than I've ever been because most importantly I like the cut.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002A64.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V38226505_.jpg

I work out because I want bigger arms and broader shoulders and to refrain from having a belly (because I like to eat a lot of food that's bad for you...pizza...burgers...subs.) I always wanted bigger arms for myself, not for women, but thought it would be impossible to attain because of my frame (tall, thin)...but after only a few months I'm already seeing results.

My point is...nothing wrong with self-improvement, in fact I encourage it...but if you're doing something because you think women want it, it's counter productive anyway because most women will see through it and the ones that don't are likely low quality.

Another thing...who really cares what women want. What most women (except shallow douche women) really want is a guy that is confident in himself...a guy that isn't afraid to be a man and is his own man.

For example, when I brought in a pic of Harry Connick's hair, the stylist said "I find it refreshing when someone brings in a picture especially when it isn't the same old cut that everyone else gets."
Why is it that guys have to be a man in order to be boyfriend material, but most of us guys don't care if a female is a girl or a woman, we will still accept her.

joeEtata

Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: She has a pvssy. Plain and simple.

A lot of guys will date a woman simply for that fact.

A couple cases in point:

I ran into a friend about a year and a half ago and had dinner with him and a couple other friends. The first thing he tells one of our friends (who he hadn't seen in years) is "If you get a girlfriend, be sure to put it in the butt."

I see him at a barbeque a year ago...with the same girlfriend...6ish at best...10 year old kid from a previous relationship...I start talking about hotties with him, he smirks and says "I don't need to worry about that anymore, I'm getting plenty of my own."

A lot of guys will put up with low quality women or sh*t a$$ personalities just for the trim.

Then if a girl is attractive on top of it...I know guys that put up with drama queens/the world is ending depressed type women and wait on them hand and foot just so they can say "I'm dating/having sex with a hot girl."

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
joeEtata said:
Answer: She has a pvssy. Plain and simple.

A lot of guys will date a woman simply for that fact.

A couple cases in point:

I ran into a friend about a year and a half ago and had dinner with him and a couple other friends. The first thing he tells one of our friends (who he hadn't seen in years) is "If you get a girlfriend, be sure to put it in the butt."

I see him at a barbeque a year ago...with the same girlfriend...6ish at best...10 year old kid from a previous relationship...I start talking about hotties with him, he smirks and says "I don't need to worry about that anymore, I'm getting plenty of my own."

A lot of guys will put up with low quality women or sh*t a$$ personalities just for the trim.

Then if a girl is attractive on top of it...I know guys that put up with drama queens/the world is ending depressed type women and wait on them hand and foot just so they can say "I'm dating/having sex with a hot girl."
This is true. But the value of the pvssy drops as the get older. At the same time as the pvssy value drops, some of these women's expectations rise to completely unrealistic levels because they've had so many men kissing their @sses over the years. Then they go on daytime TV shows and complain that there are no good men out there.