chance of her being pregant

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
so a little less then a month ago me and my gf were making love and we were both very drunk. I ended up having an orgasm and i was wearing a condom but the way we were positioned i wasnt able to pull out right away. I was inside her for maybe 5 seconds after I ejaculated. She has been on the pill and im pretty sure she was on it. The condom i wore was spermicidal and we had sex just a day or so after her period. For some reason i am really stressing this because just a couple days ago we broke up and if she is pregnant i dunno what she will do. Am i paranoid for nothing? any advice would be great. Thanks

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwolfalpha said:
u r paranoid. Spermicidal kills your beans with in secs.

Spermicidal lube doesnt do much really, its effectiveness is at best questionable. But you dont have anything to worry about either way. Condom+pill+pulling out is about as safe as dry humping in terms of pregnancy.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so a little less then a month ago me and my gf were making love and we were both very drunk.
you are one of the few guys here to ever say making love

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theNEWDJ said:
so a little less then a month ago me and my gf were making love and we were both very drunk. I ended up having an orgasm and i was wearing a condom but the way we were positioned i wasnt able to pull out right away. I was inside her for maybe 5 seconds after I ejaculated. She has been on the pill and im pretty sure she was on it. The condom i wore was spermicidal and we had sex just a day or so after her period. For some reason i am really stressing this because just a couple days ago we broke up and if she is pregnant i dunno what she will do. Am i paranoid for nothing? any advice would be great. Thanks

Are you sure you had sex with her? Pregnant is spelled Pregnant.