Challenge

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Told this gal i love a gal whose a challenge, since then, shes been playing hard to get!

anyway yesterday was chatting to her and i said, its annoying when your a challenge, she said "well apparently iam pretty good at it"

so i was texting her a lil later and i asked her something and said "now are you gonna be a challenge and not reply? because too much of a challenge is a bad thing you know!"

she replied and said "dw im a cool lil girly"

now when i speak to her again, i was thinking about saying "nah your not a challenge anymore, ive lost intrest, if you were a challenge you wouldnt of replied to my text!"

what do ya think?

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
what?

you lost me.

but i'll just say yes.

:confused:

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ok sorry

Basically i tell this gal i love it when a girl is a challenge, and so this gal that ive told, starts to play hard to get! Fair enough!

Then i text her saying that if she is going to be a challenge she wouldnt reply to my message, but i also tell her that being too much of a challenge is a bad thing - this is a bit of a test! I wouldnt of cared if she hadnt of replied as like i said i like a challenge!

This gal replys to the text, believing that if she hadnt of text me back i would of gone off her because she would of been too much of a challenge, but as she did reply this makes her less of a challenge!

She thinks she had the upper hand, she thinks she is being a challenge and she thinks i love it!

basically if i tell her that because she replied to my text shes less of a challenge, she will get a lil annoyed at me because ive caught her out!

do ya get me now?

i wouldnt be suprised if ya dont lol!

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um - I think that's kind of lame.

You shouldn't have told her that in the first place because it gives her the upper hand in the chase and she should be the one chasing you.

What you should probably do is actually BE a challenge. Stop responding to her games and start playing games of her own. Stop texting her and when she calls, say you'll have to call her back later even if you don't. Then when you call her back, see how she's acting. If she's still on her high horse, tell her something just came up and you've got to go. If she's come down a little, let her know she is gaining SOME of your approval. Keep it going like that until you've flipped things back around to your favour.

But stop mentioning the "challenge" aspect. Just ignore it. She knows you're playing games now so when you say that stuff, she knows it's just a game. Be real about it.

~Sloopy

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
challenge? no challenge?

sounds to me like a mind game. dont fvck with her head and she wont fvck with yours.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge is good, keeps the heart pumping - but it ain't so good if it is too elusive or too much trouble for more than its worth.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PooMan

She thinks she had the upper hand, she thinks she is being a challenge and she thinks i love it!
She has you here planning your entire next move with her! She has you spending your waking moments with you mind on her! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but right now she does have the upper hand!

You want it back you need to be EZ when you are around here! Let her chase you, not you chasing her!

ps. Chasing her isn't just physically its mainly mental. If you are planning all your next moves on her she has your mind and you are chasing her!