Chalk it up for Sex Appeal

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I think of sex appeal is like a point system. Women add up the points in their minds and tell themselves if they could see themselves with you. Some women add up points differently than others, maybe like points for Wealth being worth more than points for Looks, but less than Personality. If you have enough of something you're sex appeal is gonna go up.

Here's a few things I have listed for Sex Appeal, please feel free to add or argue anything.

Social Status: Chicks dig a guy who has a lot of friends. One thing it shows her is that in case things between you two don't work out, she can always hook up with your best friend, or something. They also want to see you in a position of power, and how well you handle it. This shows them that you can take care of yourself and build something from the people around you.

Looks: Depends on the girl but I think psychology plays a part here. If you think 'fat chicks' go for the guys with big muscles that could mean something like, 'fat chicks' are looking for a guy who can toss there fat ass around in bed. But when it comes to average shaped women I am sure they go for the lean muscle dude over bag-o-bones or porky, IF they have something in common.

Personality: Don't walk on eggshells, Don't be an angry S.O.B., and Don't fear the reaper. Do be confident you will live a fulfilling and happy life, Do be humorous at the right time, and Do be in tune with her.

Wealth: Be willing to share it. Don't hand out freebies like lollipops. A woman watches a mans wallet more than anything else. Have a good looking wallet.

Smarts: Are you witty? Can you tell her why thunderstorms happen? Can you play scrabble well?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems pretty spot on, but as you said, it MUST be a combination of these. Surprisingly, i'd say wealth being the last, but of course it's a factor.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
110 views and nobody's got something to say? **** me I thought it was a good idea.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
so, to get laid, you need to have most of the above. All these loosers who have a gf in the world have all of the qualities above.