Caucasian and Latin girls with a nice hips-to-waist ratio and bubble butts?

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest going to Medellin if you want to go to Colombia. Women have a good chest to hip to waist to ratio, albeit sometimes fake. They also have fillers and eyebrows to give them that Kim Kardashian look on their face. My only critique is that some of them have ugly ass tattoos but I generally don’t like them in women.

It is funny but one of my friends was complaining to me a while back that no one invites her out because she didn’t have fake t!ts.

Last edited:

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest going to Medellin if you want to go to Colombia. Women have a good chest to hip to waist to ratio, albeit sometimes fake. They also have fillers and eyebrows to give them that Kim Kardashian look on their face. My only critique is that some of them have ugly ass tattoos but I generally don’t like them in women.

It is funny but one of my friends was complaining to me a while back that no one invites her out because she didn’t have fake t!ts.
Yep, I heard about Medelin, will need to check. Not into fillers or Kardashian look though.

Clockwerk50

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Sincerely, that example is not impressive. Look at her waist, for sure it's not the 3/2 or better proportion.
That’s Becky G, that pic isn’t great. But she’s got a 9 face without all the makeup. Check her out in her Hollywood debut: AXL, it’s on Netflix.

Additionally, the gal you posted while I wouldn’t say no, is way too big, imo.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
No, I wasn't referring to those disgusting asses typical of the USA...

View attachment 12864
View attachment 12865
Take a cue from those in the comments section here
Who remarked "Nothing sexy about a fat ass. Go for the body type of Keke Palmer or Kelly Rowland" Indirectly, this brings us back to a chat we had on a separate thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...thing-better-comes-along.282363/#post-3121896

It's imperative for all of us men to start raising our personal standards, rather than waiting on society to undergo a radical reconfiguration, and to put women on notice that it's unacceptable for them to not do likewise. Part of raising our standards = Recognizing that only dogs spend their lives sniffing around for asses, and that for us to do that sh-t just further re-inforces stereotypes about men being little more than dunderheaded brutes

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post. I hope this is the right section.

I would like to contribute to this forum by sharing my knowledge on countries where women have beautiful bodies, particularly with a nice "derrière". I also would like to ask you where in Europe (but also in the Americas and Oceania) you think women have nice bubble butts combined with a good hips-to-wait ratio.

First of all, let me clarify what I consider a beautiful female body:
1) The girl is thin or fit. Height doesn't matter. Tits can be either big or small.
2) The butt has a noticeable "bubbliness" and volume (it's a REQUIREMENT), without being fat or excessively big.
3) A decent hips-to-waist ratio is important too, but item 2) is more important.
4) The perfect body can come in various sizes and forms, but it definitely has a noticeable combination of items 2) and 3).

I lived in 4 different countries in 3 different continents (Europe, North America, and South America) and travelled a bit, including a trip to Japan. Based on my dating and travelling experiences, here is my humble opinion (in no particular order):

1) Italy: not a good country if you like a nice ass. Italian women might have decent hips-to-waist ratio, but unfortunately their asses tend to be flat. It's particularly frustating because you might get impressed with an attractive girl coming towards you, with a nice hips-to-waist ratio, but then when you check her back it's flat and small. Of course there are exceptions but they are very rare (please see first attachment). Note that I haven't been to Sardinia or Sicily, so can't speak about the women from there. I can say that Spain and Portugal are kinda similar to Italy.

2) Brazil: Being a latin country you might think it's a place for that, but let me explain why I find it intriguing. In Sao Paulo I met various white girls who were mostly descended from Italians, Portuguese, and Germans. Brazilian girls with "pure" Italian descent will look very similar to Italian girls from Milan, Rome, etc., BUT they have vastly better asses. But the most striking difference was in the state of Santa Catarina, where German descent girls are blonde with blue eyes but do have nice butts!

3) Germany/Austria/France/Switzerland: Germanic girls are by far the worst when it comes to bodies. Yes, they might be thin, but their hips-to-wait ratio is close to 1 and their asses are totaly flat. That's why I was shocked when I saw those German-Brazilian girls with beautiful bodies.

4) Slavic countries in general, EXCLUDING Ukraine: I dated Polish and Lithuanian girls and by also visiting other countries such as Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, etc., I consider Slavic girls superior to Latin Europeans but bellow Brazilian girls. Slavic girls usually are thin and don't have impressive hips-to-wait ratios, but their butt roundness is proportional to the "ratio". You look at a naked Slavic girl, her ass is on the small side, but it's beautifully round and matches her "ratio". It's not like Italian girls where you expect a bigger/rounder butt and end up disappointed.

5) Ukraine: this is a intriguing country like Brazil. I had a long term Ukrainian girlfriend and went to Kiev before the pandemic. Obviously you will expect that many will have the Slavic body type, but some will have some impressive hips-to-waist ratio (please see second attachment). Unfortunately the war broke up before my relantionship with my Ukrainian girlfriend ended and I coudn't go to Ukraine again.

6) USA: In general I was not impressed. I lived there for two years and I don't remember seeing white american girls with a decent ass. Seems like they are only on Instagram.

Countries that I would like to explore:

6) Denmark/Sweden: Unfortunately I travelled to these countries more than 10 years ago and I have a terrible memory. A friend went to Copenhagen recently and said it was full of blondes with nice asses.

7) Mexico: While living in the USA and Italy I dated two Mexican girls and would consider them average.

8) Romania/Albania/Balkans: I have never been there but it seems to be the place to go in Europe if you like beautiful butts.

9) Colombia: I have never been there but it seems to be the best country in the world when it comes to wild hips and bubble butts.

Anyway, are there more butt admirers here in this forum? What are your experiences?

I read the rules and couldn't find anything that would make my thread inappropriate. If that's the case, I apologize!
1st picture, girl is fat with a fat a$$, it's disgusting
2nd picture, girl is not fat but a bit overweight, she will become fat it's a matter of time.

I have traveled a lot and the best girls are from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus in terms of quality and quantity, and by far. You will find some nice girls in Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) but in limited quantity and not as hot as the Russian, Ukrainian and Belarus girls. That is just a fact.

Scandivian girls have orange skin, too much bronzer and makeup, they dont have nice bodies and their faces are weird. But I saw a girl in Helsinki, she was almost perfect. But most of them are average, not that hot.

South American girls are not pretty at all and they have fat a$$es. The stereotypes that Colombian girls are super hot is funny. Colombian girls have fat a$$es, they are short and they don't have pretty faces. The same is true for the rest of latinas.
Can't say anything about Brazilian girls but I feel like the vast majority of latinas is very very average.

II don't consider women of other countries in terms of beauty (Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Africa, North America, UK, Middle East, SE Asia, etc.
Garbage.
Korea is not bad if you like Asian girls, Japanese are not pretty, Chinese it depends, some are stunning.

If you like beautiful girls with nice bodies and beautiful faces, Russia/Belarus and Ukraine are the only countries. Then Serbia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Baltics...

The rest is trash, I only date Slavic girls now, they are the only girls worth dating in terms of looks.
I know that we all have different tastes but if we look at beauty with an objective eye, you will agree with me. Most guys have very low standards, any girl who has a pair of boobs, a vag!na and long hair is considered attractive.

Commercial/swimsuit/lingerie models are the most attractive, 50% of them come from Russia. Stats are usually Bust: 34-35 inches | Waist: 26-27 inches | Hips: 35-36 inches | Height 5.9-5.11
long hair blonde or brunette, blue or green eyes.
I used to work as a fashion photographer, Iived in NY, Moscow and now Prague, I know what Im talking about.
I have a preference for editorial models which are skinnier but thats me, its a personal preference.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in any given demographic are so-so or downright ugly, in keeping with Sturgeon's Law https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgeon's_law#:~:text=5 External links-,The original Sturgeon's law,nothing is always absolutely so". ?!! Shocking. Next, we'll be learning that of all the movies released each year, most are mediocre-downright lousy
That is true, but in Russia the amount of hot girls is far more superior than any country in the world, no wonder why 50% of fashion models come from Russia. When I lived there I used to see 9s on a regular basis, like a dozen per day even more. They are everwhere. It's unreal.
Now I live in Prague which has a fair amount of models coming from the city/Czechia in general, I feel like all the girls are ugly. What a nightmare.
Good things that there are a lot of Slovak girls in Prague, Slovak girls are generally hot.
I'm going to Bratislava tomorrow, we'll see.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fashion, not swimwear or lingerie. That's divine, for the small sliver of the male population who enjoy the waifish, malnourished look. Most red blooded, heterosexual men gravitate towards T&A though
Malnourished look? I can say the same thing for thick girls. It's easy to get thick, just eat at KFC for a week, it's a full time job to stay skinny. It requires very strict and healthy diet.

Most men have poor tastes in women thats why they gravitate towards thick girls, and most men will never have the chance to get laid with models, they are quite difficult to get as they are considered as the "elite" in terms of beauty, and they are.

Fashion, fitness, lingerie models most of the time come from the same model agencies but a different categories, their stats slightly differ, like a 1-1.5inches, 2 max. Sport Illustrated is another story.

If you like thick girls all good, but it's just a fact that most people find a skinny/slim girl im a swimsuit more attractive than a thick girl with stretchmark and cellulite in a swimsuit.

I remember that thread were people put pictures of what they consider as a perfect 10, it was kinda sad to be honest. But to each their own I guess.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I frankly do not care what other men think of the women I am pursuing and bang. Why would it matter to me what other men think of them?

Yea there are beautiful Russian and former Soviet Union satellites’ women, but give me a hot Hispanic woman any day of the week. In fact I’m glad most men love blondes and more Eastern European women, means more hot-arae Hispanics for me. I also happen to be fair skinned and blue eyed. Gimme a Latin girls all day, every day as many times as is possible.

This discussion belies that a lot of men care about what other men consider hot, I don’t give a rats hindquarters what someone else thinks.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yea there are beautiful Russian and former Soviet Union satellites’ women, but give me a hot Hispanic woman any day of the week
And OP ignores that Tatar, Bulgarian, and many other Eastern European women are brunette and dark, can easily pass for Hispanic

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I frankly do not care what other men think of the women I am pursuing and bang. Why would it matter to me what other men think of them?

Yea there are beautiful Russian and former Soviet Union satellites’ women, but give me a hot Hispanic woman any day of the week. In fact I’m glad most men love blondes and more Eastern European women, means more hot-arae Hispanics for me. I also happen to be fair skinned and blue eyed. Gimme a Latin girls all day, every day as many times as is possible.

This discussion belies that a lot of men care about what other men consider hot, I don’t give a rats hindquarters what someone else thinks.
Most EE girls are brunette or have very dark hair, not that many blondes, lots of fake blondes though.

Hispanic girls have hair on their forearms, mediterranean girls in general are hairy.

I'm just messing with you ;)
But yes I agree, I just think that for a forum dedicated to getting hot women, some should raise the bar a bit.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And OP ignores that Tatar, Bulgarian, and many other Eastern European women are brunette and dark, can easily pass for Hispanic
They don't have the same traits, it's quite easy to differentiate them: height, shape, facial features, etc. I was in Belgrade a few days ago, girls were hot, they don't look hispanic at all. Girls in Tatarstan don't look hispanic either.