Caucasian and Latin girls with a nice hips-to-waist ratio and bubble butts?

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post. I hope this is the right section.

I would like to contribute to this forum by sharing my knowledge on countries where women have beautiful bodies, particularly with a nice "derrière". I also would like to ask you where in Europe (but also in the Americas and Oceania) you think women have nice bubble butts combined with a good hips-to-wait ratio.

First of all, let me clarify what I consider a beautiful female body:
1) The girl is thin or fit. Height doesn't matter. Tits can be either big or small.
2) The butt has a noticeable "bubbliness" and volume (it's a REQUIREMENT), without being fat or excessively big.
3) A decent hips-to-waist ratio is important too, but item 2) is more important.
4) The perfect body can come in various sizes and forms, but it definitely has a noticeable combination of items 2) and 3).

I lived in 4 different countries in 3 different continents (Europe, North America, and South America) and travelled a bit, including a trip to Japan. Based on my dating and travelling experiences, here is my humble opinion (in no particular order):

1) Italy: not a good country if you like a nice ass. Italian women might have decent hips-to-waist ratio, but unfortunately their asses tend to be flat. It's particularly frustating because you might get impressed with an attractive girl coming towards you, with a nice hips-to-waist ratio, but then when you check her back it's flat and small. Of course there are exceptions but they are very rare (please see first attachment). Note that I haven't been to Sardinia or Sicily, so can't speak about the women from there. I can say that Spain and Portugal are kinda similar to Italy.

2) Brazil: Being a latin country you might think it's a place for that, but let me explain why I find it intriguing. In Sao Paulo I met various white girls who were mostly descended from Italians, Portuguese, and Germans. Brazilian girls with "pure" Italian descent will look very similar to Italian girls from Milan, Rome, etc., BUT they have vastly better asses. But the most striking difference was in the state of Santa Catarina, where German descent girls are blonde with blue eyes but do have nice butts!

3) Germany/Austria/France/Switzerland: Germanic girls are by far the worst when it comes to bodies. Yes, they might be thin, but their hips-to-wait ratio is close to 1 and their asses are totaly flat. That's why I was shocked when I saw those German-Brazilian girls with beautiful bodies.

4) Slavic countries in general, EXCLUDING Ukraine: I dated Polish and Lithuanian girls and by also visiting other countries such as Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, etc., I consider Slavic girls superior to Latin Europeans but bellow Brazilian girls. Slavic girls usually are thin and don't have impressive hips-to-wait ratios, but their butt roundness is proportional to the "ratio". You look at a naked Slavic girl, her ass is on the small side, but it's beautifully round and matches her "ratio". It's not like Italian girls where you expect a bigger/rounder butt and end up disappointed.

5) Ukraine: this is a intriguing country like Brazil. I had a long term Ukrainian girlfriend and went to Kiev before the pandemic. Obviously you will expect that many will have the Slavic body type, but some will have some impressive hips-to-waist ratio (please see second attachment). Unfortunately the war broke up before my relantionship with my Ukrainian girlfriend ended and I coudn't go to Ukraine again.

6) USA: In general I was not impressed. I lived there for two years and I don't remember seeing white american girls with a decent ass. Seems like they are only on Instagram.

Countries that I would like to explore:

6) Denmark/Sweden: Unfortunately I travelled to these countries more than 10 years ago and I have a terrible memory. A friend went to Copenhagen recently and said it was full of blondes with nice asses.

7) Mexico: While living in the USA and Italy I dated two Mexican girls and would consider them average.

8) Romania/Albania/Balkans: I have never been there but it seems to be the place to go in Europe if you like beautiful butts.

9) Colombia: I have never been there but it seems to be the best country in the world when it comes to wild hips and bubble butts.

Anyway, are there more butt admirers here in this forum? What are your experiences?

I read the rules and couldn't find anything that would make my thread inappropriate. If that's the case, I apologize!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Welcome to SoSuave

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't lived in all these countries, but during my time in Europe, I've talked to women of all these nationalities you've mentioned. And my observations are similar to yours.

About the Italian women: I know a girl from Sardinia and a girl from Sicily. Both have good breasts, but only the girl from Sardinia has a butt that isn't flat.

You were 100% right about the Brazilian girls. I'm Brazilian and that's exactly what it is. The girls from Santa Catarina are considered by us Brazilians to be the most beautiful in Brazil, apart from having a good body. The girls from Rio are also on the podium, although they have more of a Portuguese influence.

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't lived in all these countries, but during my time in Europe, I've talked to women of all these nationalities you've mentioned. And my observations are similar to yours.

About the Italian women: I know a girl from Sardinia and a girl from Sicily. Both have good breasts, but only the girl from Sardinia has a butt that isn't flat.

You were 100% right about the Brazilian girls. I'm Brazilian and that's exactly what it is. The girls from Santa Catarina are considered by us Brazilians to be the most beautiful in Brazil, apart from having a good body. The girls from Rio are also on the podium, although they have more of a Portuguese influence.
Thanks for the answer.

I visited Rio a few times and based on what I saw on the beach perhaps it's the place where girls have the best butts. However, face wise, I didn't find the Cariocas as beautiful as the Paulistanas.

Anyway, I believe I will travel to Sao Paulo still this year and hope to hook up with a few girls. My last time there was in 2016.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer.

I visited Rio a few times and based on what I saw on the beach perhaps it's the place where girls have the best butts. However, face wise, I didn't find the Cariocas as beautiful as the Paulistanas.

Anyway, I believe I will travel to Sao Paulo still this year and hope to hook up with a few girls. My last time there was in 2016.
Both cities have a good nightlife. You will have no problem getting some.

Depending on the time of year you go, consider including Maresias in your itinerary. São Paulo coastline.

Also, if you have the time, head down to Praia do Rosa, in Santa Catarina. A surfers' and fishermen's village with an absurd hype. Not far from Florianópolis.

Two things that I forgot to mention in my previous post:

- Colombian women are absurdly hot. They're not as pretty on the face, but they're absurd all the same.

- Argentinian women are also worth a visit. Lots of Italian and, of course, Spanish influence.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5) Ukraine: this is a intriguing country like Brazil. I had a long term Ukrainian girlfriend and went to Kiev before the pandemic. Obviously you will expect that many will have the Slavic body type, but some will have some impressive hips-to-waist ratio (please see second attachment). Unfortunately the war broke up before my relantionship with my Ukrainian girlfriend ended and I coudn't go to Ukraine again.
What's your opinion of the hips on these Ukrainian chicks?

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your opinion of the hips on these Ukrainian chicks?

These are just the average slavic hips and tiny ass.

Not sure if I was clear in my explanation: when you walk through Kiev, most of them will have the traditional Slavic body type, BUT a small minority stands out with nice hips and butt.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first post. I hope this is the right section.

I would like to contribute to this forum by sharing my knowledge on countries where women have beautiful bodies, particularly with a nice "derrière". I also would like to ask you where in Europe (but also in the Americas and Oceania) you think women have nice bubble butts combined with a good hips-to-wait ratio.

First of all, let me clarify what I consider a beautiful female body:
1) The girl is thin or fit. Height doesn't matter. Tits can be either big or small.
2) The butt has a noticeable "bubbliness" and volume (it's a REQUIREMENT), without being fat or excessively big.
3) A decent hips-to-waist ratio is important too, but item 2) is more important.
4) The perfect body can come in various sizes and forms, but it definitely has a noticeable combination of items 2) and 3).

I lived in 4 different countries in 3 different continents (Europe, North America, and South America) and travelled a bit, including a trip to Japan. Based on my dating and travelling experiences, here is my humble opinion (in no particular order):

1) Italy: not a good country if you like a nice ass. Italian women might have decent hips-to-waist ratio, but unfortunately their asses tend to be flat. It's particularly frustating because you might get impressed with an attractive girl coming towards you, with a nice hips-to-waist ratio, but then when you check her back it's flat and small. Of course there are exceptions but they are very rare (please see first attachment). Note that I haven't been to Sardinia or Sicily, so can't speak about the women from there. I can say that Spain and Portugal are kinda similar to Italy.

2) Brazil: Being a latin country you might think it's a place for that, but let me explain why I find it intriguing. In Sao Paulo I met various white girls who were mostly descended from Italians, Portuguese, and Germans. Brazilian girls with "pure" Italian descent will look very similar to Italian girls from Milan, Rome, etc., BUT they have vastly better asses. But the most striking difference was in the state of Santa Catarina, where German descent girls are blonde with blue eyes but do have nice butts!

3) Germany/Austria/France/Switzerland: Germanic girls are by far the worst when it comes to bodies. Yes, they might be thin, but their hips-to-wait ratio is close to 1 and their asses are totaly flat. That's why I was shocked when I saw those German-Brazilian girls with beautiful bodies.

4) Slavic countries in general, EXCLUDING Ukraine: I dated Polish and Lithuanian girls and by also visiting other countries such as Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, etc., I consider Slavic girls superior to Latin Europeans but bellow Brazilian girls. Slavic girls usually are thin and don't have impressive hips-to-wait ratios, but their butt roundness is proportional to the "ratio". You look at a naked Slavic girl, her ass is on the small side, but it's beautifully round and matches her "ratio". It's not like Italian girls where you expect a bigger/rounder butt and end up disappointed.

6) USA: In general I was not impressed. I lived there for two years and I don't remember seeing white american girls with a decent ass. Seems like they are only on Instagram.

Countries that I would like to explore:

6) Denmark/Sweden: Unfortunately I travelled to these countries more than 10 years ago and I have a terrible memory. A friend went to Copenhagen recently and said it was full of blondes with nice asses.

7) Mexico: While living in the USA and Italy I dated two Mexican girls and would consider them average.

8) Romania/Albania/Balkans: I have never been there but it seems to be the place to go in Europe if you like beautiful butts.

9) Colombia: I have never been there but it seems to be the best country in the world when it comes to wild hips and bubble butts.

Anyway, are there more butt admirers here in this forum? What are your experiences?

I read the rules and couldn't find anything that would make my thread inappropriate. If that's the case, I apologize!
All a matter of preference. If a fella is swept up in the current fixation on freakishly oversized asses, parts of The US-where butt injections are pretty much a sport-is THE place to be

If lean, well-proportioned physiques like so
are your preference... Well, that's becoming more common everywhere on the planet

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score
All a matter of preference. If a fella is swept up in the current fixation on freakishly oversized asses, parts of The US-where butt injections are pretty much a sport-is THE place to be

If lean, well-proportioned physiques like so
are your preference... Well, that's becoming more common everywhere on the planet
No, I wasn't referring to those disgusting asses typical of the USA. I was clear about it:

In regard to the video, she is obviously hot. Does she has an impressive hips-to-waist ratio? No, it's average.

This is what I'm talking about:

boutinelababes_313491510_834114697729290_6340877820034523253_n.jpg
boutinelababes_313851988_1490427828108001_2190709818873187790_n.jpg

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
In regard to the video, she is obviously hot. Does she has an impressive hips-to-waist ratio? No, it's average.

This is what I'm talking about:

View attachment 12864
View attachment 12865
Stick to beating off to pics on the internet, if you really believe that live human women have exact measurements. Like a few other folks here https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...me-to-try-with-making-moves-in-person.282277/ , you're desperately seeking out rationalizations to NOT pursue. Only instead of fixating on a psychiatric diagnosis, you're mulling over whether or not a broad's ass could be more bubbly

Thomas_Aquinas

Don Juan
Reaction score