Casual Dates?!!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinner dates are awesome. If you agree to split the cost, and you KNOW she'll be watching her figure and won't finish her food.. all the more for you.

lol.. I remember once recently, I went to a steakhouse with my missus, I had a 32oz ribeye, steak fries and a salad.. she just had cheesey fries with bacon. Now this place had real generous portions, and my babe, she's a only a (cute) lil thang .. 110-115lbs at 5'6".

Guess who ended up eating most (at least 3/4) of the cheesey fries? :D

(I think she was disappointed I didn't leave enough for a doggy bag)

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
How about a casual 30 minute coffee date? You can pretend to be David DeAngelo and tell her you gonna see if she can get qualified to be with you, if she's something you looking for or not. :up:

Coffee's alright, cheap, drink, talk, lean back. Don't talk all the time, let there be silence too, like she has to talk. If she's alright, do more, or schudule time for more. Tell her, I have time to go here or there now, wanna come? After that, take her home, I gotta wake up tomorrow but I guess you can come in for a few. :whistle:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
I have looked back to places I have gone with girls. Exotic Food Diners (first time stuff), Adventure Stuff, Camping, Clubs, Parties, Car Show, Plays, etc.

I want to go Repelling or just Rock Climbing. Has anybody done this as a date and how did it go?
Skiing is also a cool date, although its hard to get a girl to commit to a 5-day first date that'll cost them $150. But as a 2nd or 3rd date, its great, even though having sex in the snow isnt as fun as it sounds.

I always love wild dates that don't cost much. Anyone got ideas?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Skiing is also a cool date, although its hard to get a girl to commit to a 5-day first date that'll cost them $150. But as a 2nd or 3rd date, its great, even though having sex in the snow isnt as fun as it sounds.

I always love wild dates that don't cost much. Anyone got ideas?
In one of those enormous lists I posted, it said "write poetry and distribute it to houses around your neighborhood." This girl I know said she was a writer, so I'm going to do that next with her.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice!

I am looking at a resort-spa not to far from where I live. They have a $hit load of things to do. I think I am going to try that out too. But right now taking time off from dating. Doing a Self Focus. Hitting the Gym, School, Car, Music, My Business, etc.. No time for Dating.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
You got quite the odd schedule there, but schools another spot to try to have fun with meeting girls. As for making time..Go to bed early, wake up earlier and have a little brunch with whoever you fancy for the day. You might think, oh no, I'm spending money on her, that's AFC, but when you think about it, for maybe...$14-20, you get a meal and a date. You'll waste more money on useless stuff then you ever will on dates and gifts for a girl, so live once in a while.
And if you're not getting any from a decent girl you may end up spending way more at a strip club or with a some slut so you can sleep with her. Spending a little cheese on a date isn't always a no-win.