Cars and Money

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question about the theory that girls are attracted to cars and money.

So, I am a 20 year old guy who makes almost 6 figures and drives a nice car. Yet, those attributes give me no advantages with women. I'm not saying I rely on that, just trying to say that they do not help.

Are girls just that dumb or is there more to it?

HellHathNoFury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good riddens to any chic who don't get it. She didn't speak, must've thought the Porche was a Civic.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, yes, it may not help... but it's one of those things that can really hurt if you don't have it.

as you're encountering, it's not everything. you have to be able to create attraction apart from your accoutrements....

also, you may not be using your accoutrements to best effect.

keep reading the stuff here. the fact that you have such things bodes very VERY well for you. it ends up being pretty important for a man in the end. it determines what you can do and what you can take her and provide etc.

but you first have to make her attracted.

delta

yngad

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should realize what advantages it gives you.
1. you have one less thing to worry about, you know you can take care of your bills so when you go out it'll be one less thing to worry about so you can be more care free and relax.
2. use it as a source of confidence ... most 20 year olds are making min wage so you must be doing something right.
3. have it create a sense of mystery ... most ppl probably realize u have $ but if u don't flaunt it hint u have money make people wonder what you do or how you got it all

thats how i would treat it ....

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I have a question about the theory that girls are attracted to cars and money.

So, I am a 20 year old guy who makes almost 6 figures and drives a nice car. Yet, those attributes give me no advantages with women. I'm not saying I rely on that, just trying to say that they do not help.

Are girls just that dumb or is there more to it?
Well, I make allright money (nowhere close to six figures!) but I've always driven nice cars since graduating college (had a Viper, driving an Elise right now) and I'll tell you from experence... girls don't give a s**t about a nice car. They rarely notice, and even more rarely care. I don't know the secrect to attracting women, but it's certianly not driving around in a sweet ride, so drive the car for yourself, not others. Just my 2 cents.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know the secrect to attracting women
There isn't ANY secret to attracting women.

Here's the basic formula:

(Look good) + (Have a great personality)= success

* Know what you are worth to women and yourself: who are you and what do you give to the world???

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
girls don't give a s**t about a nice car.
If you live in some Amish village maybe, but here in London, nice cars turn heads.

I've never had a nice car, and I've done ok with women. However, I always hear them mentioning nice cars and checking out nice cars as they go by.

Here is what I think...

You meet a chick, she likes you, gives you her number, has no idea what car you drive. You call her and set up date 2.

1. You turn up in a nice car to pick her up

2. You turn up in a crappy banger that will probably break down during the date

Now... you tell me which scenario will create more interest in her.

Nice cars = money = status and ability to provide for her and your offspring.

Since time began women have been attracted to the male what can provide best for them and their offspring.

It is nature. Deal with it!

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
There isn't ANY secret to attracting women.

Here's the basic formula:

(Look good) + (Have a great personality)= success

* Know what you are worth to women and yourself: who are you and what do you give to the world???
:down: Not true. Have both, plus confidence... spent over a decade trying to get that partiular combo to work. There's obviously much more to it, or I wouldn't be here trolling for solutions.

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
If you live in some Amish village maybe, but here in London, nice cars turn heads.

I've never had a nice car, and I've done ok with women. However, I always hear them mentioning nice cars and checking out nice cars as they go by.

Here is what I think...

You meet a chick, she likes you, gives you her number, has no idea what car you drive. You call her and set up date 2.

1. You turn up in a nice car to pick her up

2. You turn up in a crappy banger that will probably break down during the date

Now... you tell me which scenario will create more interest in her.

Nice cars = money = status and ability to provide for her and your offspring.

Since time began women have been attracted to the male what can provide best for them and their offspring.

It is nature. Deal with it!
Okay... let me revise: American women don't give a sh1t about cars. You Brits have a far cooler and more appreciative car culture than us Yanks.

Again, I owned a Dodge Viper for over 5 1/2 years(!), and I just replaced it with a new Lotus Elise a couple of months ago. I had girls notice and comment on the former (Viper) on only a handful of occasions and actually approach me only once or twice, and have yet to get more than a couple of glances from HB's in the Lotus. And I don't live in an Amish town... I live in Phoenix, the fifth largest metro area in the U.S.

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
The correlation between the two is quite loose . . .MOst girls don't know anything about cars, and will judge it by external attributes . .(LOOKS) . . .But in my experience, there will be a select , and IMHO, v.cool minority who like the experince of a fast car - a high speed run if you like . .These are the one to look for . . .They don't mind how much a car is, as long as it driven fast, driven well ,driven safe and with skill. . .:D

Money is a different issue . . .The ones attrac to mone are the ones hat ually don't have any . . .Please stay away from this underclass . . :cuss: These girls are best not approached . .:kick:

But as ever, there is no black and white clear cut answer . .Just keep the car shiny!:D