Can't read this girl

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I've been working my game on this girl for a few days. (keep in mind im new to this) I'd rank her an HB 9.5. Absolutely Gorgeous face.

The problem is, I can't get a read on whether this girl is interested or not. She seems very comfortable with my Kino, but doesn't reciprocate except with hugs. (I'm wary of these to avoid the LBJF). She always tries to hug me, except today i saw her and she didnt, im not sure if this is a good thing or not.

We have a good rapport and I'm fairly good at conversation and she seems to be vibing it. She keeps good eye contact and gives some bedroom eyes. However, I can't tell if it is in jest, or maybe i'm just over thinking it.

I do the whole C+F bit and the teases get a good response but she doesnt tease back, except rarely.

She seems to be very interested in who/when/how i've hooked up with before. I'm not sure how to handle these conversations i'm not sure if it leads to the friend zone? any help here?

She's usually the one to initiate contact with me, phone/Im etc. But i wont pick up sometimes or wont respond sometimes because a fear of the friend zone. She asks me to go places (coffee/mall, etc) but i usually try to change it to excercise control and not seem like a nice guy. . Maybe i'm taking the LJBF a little to seroiusly, im not sure. Some advice here would be helpful.

Anyways, i realize i can't describe the whole situation and leave you guys not much to work with, but i'd really appreciate your advice, and opinions on whether she is interested. If you need to ask any questions to clear anything up, feel free.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol almost same situation for me, except mine has a boyfriend (explain that one xD)

If she isn't with someone I'd deff go for it, so I think you should too :)

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
go out with her one night...and just causually bring up if in fact this outing was like a date in a ****y kinda way see wht the response is...if she aint feelin u she'll fully deny that it was a date and just 2 friends hanging out

Commissar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: now she's mentioning other guys she likes, but not asking my advice: as if to make me jealous. Im not sure what this means.

HER: Someone just said to me "Your single you should go out with me". He's really baller and cute.
ME: More baller and cute than me? Doubtful
HER: no one is
HER: *laughs*
ME: Yea its hard being me, but I get through it.
HER: *laughs*
ME: I can't wait until friday
HER: Why?
ME: because Im going jetskiing
HER: omg i wanna go...
ME: Your going with me. I thought that was understood.
HER: YAYY
HER: I'm going to lauras later that night though...

What do you guys think? How'd i handle it?

Porky04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, ****y funny, well placed. Looks like IMing.

When you go jetskiing, ask her what she is gonna be doing with her friend Laura - tease her a bit. Imply if she is gonna be talking about how great you were.

At the end of the event, ask if she had a great time. When she says yes, agree and say that you want to see her again sometime. When is she available in the week to come.

That will be my plan of attack

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm commissar, nice situation. and thumbs up for gettin it so far with a HB 9.5.

my opinion is she is interested and she is testing u, dude! never get serious and keep it fun. and most importantly, KEEP HER OFF BALANCE AND DO THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTIME! she is testing u and u reply with ur nonchalance, unexpected and fun things and wait for her IOIs. just dont act needy but dont give up. and make sure u make ur move wehn the time comes.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bollocks to all this.

You don't need to read her, just ask her out.

Make her understand that you arn't interested in being her friend.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Bollocks to all this.

You don't need to read her, just ask her out.

Make her understand that you aren't interested in being her friend.
Yep.

Don't worry about the friend zone so much, you're doing a good job avoiding it. You need to think about stating your intentions though (through ACTION) as Wes says though. Just being the ****y/funny/smooth guy that never makes a move will get you in the friend zone too!

As far as the "how many chicks have you been with" question, NEVER answer that in a direct manner. I always just reply with "A gentleman never tells" , "I don't kiss and tell" , that type of thing. Maybe throw in a wink or sly smile at the end of it.

At this point, it seems you're just overthinking it

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of hug?

Short, careless, hello-byebye hug or longer, mid-conversation hug?

If it's the latter, ding ding ding, we have a winner. Play a little with it, be fun, eventually work it from the hug, e.g. hold her longer than usual, kiss her.

The conversation: really flirty. Wouldn't worry about the friendzone. Unless there are great benefits. :D

Congrats!