Can't read this girl and her intentions

FlightwheelMaster

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Recently met a girl on tinder and so far everything is great besides it is very hard to read her. We have been on three dates and when we are together we are having a great time. The previous date was at my place and it escalated quickly, could have easily led to sex but she had work early so drove her home. She ended up kissing me good bye and said she enjoyed herself.

Now the part I am confused about. When it comes to contact. I usually am the one to initiate contact. I only text her to setup dates and so far just see each other once a week. Sometimes she takes awhile to reply but usually consistent after that. I know she isn't working the times I text her as well. Within these three weeks she has updated her tinder a few times as well. She always accepts my dates and already setup for the 4th date. I plan on really pushing intimacy as well as getting answers out of her next date.

Is she just letting the guy contact first ? Just keeping options open since we aren't exclusive ?

Any thoughts are appreciated

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags:
- Met on tinder (Potential sl0t - many women on tinder f*ck men at some point)
- 3rd date without sex... from tinder
- she doesnt initiate contact
- dont reply quick enough

She is using you as her personal clown. you are her ride ticket to her dream guy. waste of time!

FlightwheelMaster

Reaction score
Well the third date was easily going in the direction of sex. I ended it before it led to that as kind of like a tease. Giving her the idea of something to look forward to next time. I forgot to mention she first initiated contact the day after that. However, soon after that she updated her tinder again. Another detail is she recently moved here and doesn't know too many people. She goes out quite a bit with some siblings during the week and often drinks I believe.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1x a week yeah that's normal for tinder broads.
She busy seeing other guys the rest of the week. Like you said she's in a new city so she'll probably be riding the c*ck carousel for awhile. Jetleg summed it up pretty well.

Stop with the "getting answers" out of her. Tinder and many other "old" apps are just a virtual bar if you will. It's all hook-ups and ONS.
escalate to sex and let her worry about the rest. Jump into the Bible and check it out.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well the third date was easily going in the direction of sex. I ended it before it led to that as kind of like a tease. Giving her the idea of something to look forward to next time. I forgot to mention she first initiated contact the day after that. However, soon after that she updated her tinder again. Another detail is she recently moved here and doesn't know too many people. She goes out quite a bit with some siblings during the week and often drinks I believe.
You should've fvcked her when you had the chance. Why escalate and not finish her off?

She wants a man to bounce her head off the headboard. Not someone who is going to get her wet and send her home.

All chicks want to fvck. Not just tinder chicks.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking for something serious its okay to "hold out". Women secretly like a guy that can go without sex. Atleast in their head, if you make them wait long enough and they will rip your clothes off!

Now if your just looking for casual sex and fun.. keep her on the back burner and keep meeting more girls.

FlightwheelMaster

Reaction score
I guess I should have mentioned my intentions as well. I am interested in a relationship if all goes well. Trust me she wants the sex and plan on giving it to her next time but I am more curious if she is interested in more than that based on the info I gave.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinders girls, is really guys!

Say no, unless, like banana!

Lol:p

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she keeps agreeing to go out on dates and following thru then keep doing what you are doing.

Many women prefer to be pursued. I wouldn't worry about it as long as you get what you want.

Definitely push the sechsual agenda on your next date.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Understand the market - Tinder requires little to no effort so it's a source of validation and low effort hookups. Chances are a girl tinder is there to either hook up or get some sucker to buy her drinks/dinner etc.

2. Filter with logic not emotions - Try to ask yourself questions from a neutral perspective. Am I missing red flags. Why do I want a LTR from this woman. Am I approaching her from a place of strength (abundance) or weakness (oneitis). Think about any gut reactions you've had especially negative reactions. Do not ignore red flags or justify her behavior.

3. ABE - Always Be Escalating - It's extremely rare that you can go to fast, but you can definitely go to slow. If you think you could have had sex with a girl and you don't chances are you won't ever. Do not hesitate to have sex unless you are questioning if you actually want to (girl isn't attractive to you) or have concerns about safety (drug user/questionable sexual past)

4. Be the choice and not an option - In this case you are an option because she's updating tinder and being a bit aloof. Therefore you force a woman's hand by dating other women and being less available. You must indirectly put pressure on her to choose by giving the impression that you aren't going to be on the market for very long and if she hesitates you will be gone. If you don't force her hand you either get friend zoned or put in the break in case of emergency glass.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure you are putting in less effort than she is. Get a feel for it and think aloof.