Can't read the signals(mixed)?

TC142

Reaction score
Here is my situation that has been going on for the past couple of weeks.I have been talking to this girl for the past couple of weeks and I can call her up and she would meet me out anywere that I am which is good.

But here is my big situation that is going on with this which has got me pretty confused now this girl has just broken up with her boyfreind for about a month we have gone out a couple of times I have not really tryed anything with her just because she is giving off these mixed signals.

The mixed signals that I am confused with is this girl shows that she is intrested but is holding back for some reason.She will call me and see if I made it home alright,call me to see how I made out at other things that I do in my free time as well.

My question to anyone out there is should I still try and keep this girl or should I just move on?Also if I was to still try with this girl how could I get her to open up to me some more so I can figure out this situation as well.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away

This is obviously a case of a girl on the rebound...Shes going to take a major $hit on you soon...Loose her before she does...You are wasting your time...do a search for girls on the rebound...

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read her bodylanguage, your just her friend that she is consoling with and maybe using you just to get back at her boyfriend. If you hav'nt made any moves then its over. If she really liked you she would be able to move on and start a fulfilling relationship with you.

Just confront her and tell her straight out that your not taking anymore of her **** and you dont need more friends right now and are looking for a relationship. If she really does like you but for some reason is shy or has ASD (what would her friends think if she hooks up with another guy so soon) then just keep persisting with kino and fluff talk.

Don Brazilian

Reaction score
Guy, I am passing for a problem very seemed. It knows what it happened? It discarded me and came back toward its boyfriend. Voce must separate the things. It is in its that and better.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't be quite as aggressive as some people are suggesting. As some have said, I'd say just watch the signals she's giving off, especially the unconscious ones. If you have any intentions towards her, DO NOT PUSH. Sounds to me like this one is the type that can't be rushed. Trying to make things happen faster than she wants them to will very likely just drive her away.

Just watch yourself, she's probably in a fairly unstable time, and things could change fairly abruptly on you.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna clear up the mixed signals??

MAKE A MOVE ON HER!!!!

and her signals will be as clear as day..stop trying to read her mind and read her body..quit wasting time