Can't read her signals...HELP!!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asxx,

Sorry buddy, dont' take it personally but it's what you need to hear man. It's the absolute truth. Your problem isn't in reading her signs correctly or incorrectly, it's the fact that you're trying to figure out a girl, who is PAID to look good and throw out signs to guys. It's hard enough to figure out a girl who isn't in that position. There's nothing wrong with liking her, just realize that her signs are not credible. Just go in there swinging, man. Do your thing. Pretend I'm right behind you kicking you in the ass. The ONLY way you're going to find out the truth is if you get out there and advance. Advance, advance, advance. Getting the number is next.

-Blitz

asxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that I've known this girl for four years and not until this year have we really started talking and it was her that instigated every interaction...it all started when I made a sarcastic remark about signing me up for the yoga class which made her laugh. At he time, I tjought nothing of it until the weeks that followed she started giving me more attention.

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you number close already!!! This is the most pathetic heep of bull**** ive even read! Get some balls and go in for the attack. I was out this weekend and asked for a number from a girl ive seen twice after making good conversations and she said no she has a boyfriend. Am i upset? No. Actually i feel a hell of alot better. Id rather be shot down than wondering if i ever had a chance with her anyday. Just do it you wont regret it!!

juzzy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still remember one article and Ive stuck by this one.

It was titled "Dont become a blithering blob of insecruity"

The MAIN POINT of it was that you over-analyse SO MUCH that 1) you completely forget to close 2) become so obsessed with her actions that even the slightest negative sign you beast yourself up on and the circle continues, to the point where you beat yourself up over stoopid things.

The best way to solve it said was to ASK HER OUT!!