Cant keep track of them!

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I see this whole DJ technique really worked. Im still working on getting up there but at the moment ive got to the stage where i just cant keep track of them. It goes like this

Every time I nail one girl and start something up than the girl before leaves. Then suddenly the girl I was getting involved with then leaves and I get another one. Some go further than others. But overall its like there is a barrier where I get to one stage of never going past kissing and then it ends and the cycle starts all over again.

What do I keep doing wrong, it just feels like one of those annoying arcade games where the moles keep coming out of their holes and u have to hit them back in the hammer, just with girls.

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I keep doing wrong, it just feels like one of those annoying arcade games where the moles keep coming out of their holes and u have to hit them back in the hammer, just with girls.
Thats probably your problem hitting the girls over the head with an hammer :D j/k
Are you actually trying to progress any further than kissing because maybe the girl wants it but is too afraid to esculate things herself? Maybe we could help you if you explained in more depth some of the situations this has happened. Good to know a fellow DJ is getting swarmed by girls by the way:D.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these girls know anything about you? Cuz ifg you are going through them so fast as you say you do, maybe you come across as a player. And coming across as a player can sometimes be desructive.

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its great now the skills are really paying off. Seriously it just seems that every time I start getting into a girl, not just physicaly but also doing the 'getting to know each other' stuff :p then she suddenly becomes disinterested and then another girl who I was working on previously suddenly becomes interested. Its like one huge cycle. And then I have to play some hold and cold and things go back again hah.

Ok so the only main trait that I think could be causing this is me becoming interested in a girl and then just going after her too much/seeming too interested.

Going with same girl (though diff girls around her) for 4 days straight to the mall - does that seem too interested or just chilling?

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going with same girl (though diff girls around her) for 4 days straight to the mall - does that seem too interested or just chilling?
well.....its not that you seem to be interested to much but maybe that you have to much time in your hands? I mean sure once in a while is ok...but 4 days straight? I think maybe your not doing other stuff......you got any hobbies you could work on? Oh and has the decision to go to the mall been yours or hers? Becuase if it was hers all of this time then you should make her go to places you want to go for a change.

blaze69

Don Juan
Reaction score
your 16!! Not all girls want to go further just yet. If your looking to go further try foncusing on just 1 girl at first and then see what happens, just dont get pushy AND definately not clingy.. I think the phrase 'treat them mean, keep them keen' apllies here

English_Bloke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah good point. As for hobbies, lol, I have too many. The mall was just in my 45 min break between school and sports. As for decisions it was pretty equal, I wanted to go anyway half the time to get some food lol.

Hm tho I noticed today that things suddenly went opposite, so girls werent as easy and more of 'I dont want to talk'...lol magic time of the month kicking in I guess.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a lack of rapport. If a girl doesn't have rapport with you she won't go any further than kissing unlesss shes a slut.

Animal