Cant believe the whole dj thing works?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so ive been djing since october and its gotten me a few numbers and kisses....but never a **** close....until saturday

I was at my house all day saturday being a hermit and reading this site, until around 8pm my buddy called me to go party.

so im at the party, and there is only a couple of people (10 or so), so im talking to everyone having an ok time when a **** load of people show up (30+)...

then I introduced myself to this cute girl and we are getting along so i tell her to come with me to sit on the couch. she follows me and i put my arm around her and keep up the rapport.

..then her **** block friend says

cb: "what are you doing all alone over here?" (i have my fing arm around the chick and she says alone)

cute girl: i met a new friend
me: hi im harlequinman
cb: ignores me.....tells friend "we should get out of here and play flip cup"
cute girl: (to me) wanna play with me?
me: yeah

so we walk over to play ....i ditch them and go chat up an ugly (hb5)

10 minutes later....
I walk up to the cute girl

Me; whats up (put my arm on back)
Cute girl: we wanna go to another party
Me: whatever....you two girls are losers....(push cute girl away and walk back to ugly)
5 minutes later
cute girl: (interupts the ugly in the middle of the sentence) hi im cute girl
we talk....
blah blah
ugly girl leaves....she got the hint from cute girl
me: lets go somewhere quite
her: ok
we go outside and i makeout with her and she asks me if i have a car
we go into car and i try to take off her clothes
cute girl: im a virgin sorry im not giving it to you
me: thats ok....even if you wanted it id say no
cute girl: sad face
we make out....
me:im hungry lets eat
...we go eat....i drive....by this time im sober
after she says
cute girl: lets do something fun
me: lets go to my apartment
cute girl: ok
me: (at apartment in my bed i kino the **** out of her until i start to finger her)
me: i dont have any condoms
cute girl: im not giving it to you
me: well if you want me to rub it on you we gotta go buy some
cute girl: ok
we go to walmart at 2am to buy condoms lol then we get back and i end up ****ing her....not very fun though cause she kept crying when i stuck it in, but in the morning we ****ed 2 more times....

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job.
I hate c0ckbl0ck friends. Would've been hilarious if you got this girl AND the 5 in the sack at the same time.

Oh, and always carry atleast 1 condom at all times. You never know, and its better than stopping to buy rubbers when all you can think about is getting your d1ck wet.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
trust me man from now on i will carry a condom.....i honestly didnt think i would bang a chick that night

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always think that you are gonna get laid on any given day. Always carry a condom, and dont forget, next time you're gonna Fclose a chick from a party, point to the sky and thank Lord Shinra when you pull out a rubber.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Always think that you are gonna get laid on any given day. Always carry a condom, and dont forget, next time you're gonna Fclose a chick from a party, point to the sky and thank Lord Shinra when you pull out a rubber.
lol, im starting to believe in this whole lifestyle... and now i honestly think if you believe you can do something you can do it

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
Hahahaha, she started crying? Oh god, that must have been horrible. But congrats on getting a virgin to give it up!
thanks man...i guess she had never met a dj lol

and sex it really hurts virgins the first couple times...but she didnt bleed cause she had been fingered before....

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
thanks man...i guess she had never met a dj lol

and sex it really hurts virgins the first couple times...but she didnt bleed cause she had been fingered before....
Yup, I never really saw why people are so attracted to virgins though, sex isn't really fun with them, but on the bright side; no STDs :up:. But Ugh, the bleeding and the pain sorta ruins the fun :p

Ps: Yaaaay, 69 posts ftw.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Always carry a condom, but don't ever go out to a bar, club, or party expecting to get laid. If you go out for a night on the town with expectations, you're just gonna start forcing things and getting flustered when you see hot chicks.

When you go out, just focus on having a good time. If you see hot chicks who are giving you IOIs, then talk to them. Don't be that creepy guy who is running around the bar expecting to get laid. Talking to every girl and over-approaching will doom you.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Always carry a condom, but don't ever go out to a bar, club, or party expecting to get laid. If you go out for a night on the town with expectations, you're just gonna start forcing things and getting flustered when you see hot chicks.

When you go out, just focus on having a good time. If you see hot chicks who are giving you IOIs, then talk to them. Don't be that creepy guy who is running around the bar expecting to get laid. Talking to every girl and over-approaching will doom you.
That is also correct. Over approach is the kiss of death, especially if changing venues isnt a possibility.

I was referring for him to get in a correct mindset, that he will always get some due to the fact that he is the prize.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys,

now i got a problem....i wanna bang this chick some more...but she wont call me.

Heres the situation:

the virgin that i banged called me the next day and we talked...then she texted me "goodnight baby"....so she must have some interest right?

so i texted her the next day ."you owe me 7 dollars" (for the condoms)

her reply "i was just thinking the same thing we should schedule a time tomorrow"

me: "im free after 12pm"

next day....

I call her up at 1pm and tell her to wake up and then call me....its been 30 some hours and she hasnt called....

its over right? or should i call again in 2 days? help! haha i want more sex

i mean ffs i took her virginity...i thought she would be in love with me calling me too much!