Can you teach me to get laid?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the DJ Bible

it's at the bottom of the page

comic_relief

Reaction score
Thanks Serialized, I'll take you up on that.

comic_relief, what about the links at the top? How to be a bad boy women love? etc.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you can find stuff on how to pick up chicks EVERYWHERE these days ASF, GWM, DD, MM it goes on and on, all that matters is that your GOING OUT and applying what you've been reading thats THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOOD at laying chicks theres no way around it you got to get your ass out the house, even if you know nothing and your just hitting on chicks anyway you would still get laid eventully.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
I really need to know how.
Jumping ahead, aren't ya? Cart before the horse sorta thing?

Don't you wanna meet chicks first?

If getting laid is your only concern, there are these chicks called prostitutes and they serve only to lay you. Great concept.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:

If getting laid is your only concern, there are these chicks called prostitutes and they serve only to lay you. Great concept.

hahaha your funny, dude this guy is trying to improve something about him self, so what if he wants to hit on chicks thats what HE FEELS HE needs right now in his life, so if you aint goner offer good adivce to help him dont say nothing at all.

Reaction score
dude you can find stuff on how to pick up chicks EVERYWHERE these days ASF, GWM, DD, MM it goes on and on, all that matters is that your GOING OUT and applying what you've been reading thats THE ONLY WAY TO GET GOOD at laying chicks theres no way around it you got to get your ass out the house, even if you know nothing and your just hitting on chicks anyway you would still get laid eventully.
I understand what you're saying. The problem is I don't know how to "hit" on girls. Well, without looking like a complete spaz.

Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
I understand what you're saying. The problem is I don't know how to "hit" on girls. Well, without looking like a complete spaz.

why don't you hit on other trolls then, its very unlikely u can get a date outside of your own kind

this site is for serious people, not dolbayebi like you

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way to learn is by your MISTAKES you CAN NOT learn if you do not make MISTAKES. Did anyone ever say "you look like a complete spaz when you hit on chicks" i doubt it, why becuse its all in your HEAD.

THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW HOW TO HIT ON CHICKS IS TO HIT ON THEM.

Reaction score
flows101 said:
the only way to learn is by your MISTAKES you CAN NOT learn if you do not make MISTAKES. Did anyone ever say "you look like a complete spaz when you hit on chicks" i doubt it, why becuse its all in your HEAD.

THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW HOW TO HIT ON CHICKS IS TO HIT ON THEM.
If it's that simple than what's the point of this board? Can you at least throw me a bone? I know it's awkward can I can see it in their face, in the tone of their voice.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:

thats hilarious, hahaha :crackup:

I don't read that sh!t, but just read the DJ bible. It has everything that you are going to need. http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

just read through that, and then realize that it will take a while. look at maybe 6 months or more for you to get everything down. It may sound bad, but in reality if you can conquer your AFC (average frustrated chump) tendencies. your life will be much better and you will become a king within your domain.

Before I was here, I did nothing else but play baseball.

Since I got here, I went to the Pennsylvania Governor School for Teaching, FCCLA National Conference in Nashville, TN, and am going to a well respected university. It is totally worth it to actually get rid of the AFC tendencies and become a DJ. That way, you attract the high self-esteem (HSE) girls (suprisingly there are HSE girls out there that aren't human sea cows).

Get the attitude down before you go after girls. If you do that, it won't even become work anymore, but just fun play.

comic_relief

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
If it's that simple than what's the point of this board? Can you at least throw me a bone? I know it's awkward can I can see it in their face, in the tone of their voice.
the point of the this board is because we as men love to THINK and ANYLIZE to much :D

if it's awkward for you it will be awkward for them, why because you will act awkward, but the ONLY way to get comfortable with hiting on chicks is to keep hiting on them. Useing the feed back you get from each interaction to better the next interaction.

Reaction score
flows101 said:
this guy wants adivce and help to IMPROVE his life and all you are offreing is negitivety, why say anything AT ALL.

look at his posts on other people's threads:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=422532

he is ridiculing everyone

you tellin me thats not a troll???

also notice, if someone wants REAL advice, they arent gonna just post a vague 1 line question. They r gonna tell us their story, take the time to write a paragraph or 2, and THEN try to get the advice

u feelin me flows101??

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
thats hilarious, hahaha :crackup:

I don't read that sh!t, but just read the DJ bible. It has everything that you are going to need. http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

just read through that, and then realize that it will take a while. look at maybe 6 months or more for you to get everything down. It may sound bad, but in reality if you can conquer your AFC (average frustrated chump) tendencies. your life will be much better and you will become a king within your domain.

Before I was here, I did nothing else but play baseball.

Since I got here, I went to the Pennsylvania Governor School for Teaching, FCCLA National Conference in Nashville, TN, and am going to a well respected university. It is totally worth it to actually get rid of the AFC tendencies and become a DJ. That way, you attract the high self-esteem (HSE) girls (suprisingly there are HSE girls out there that aren't human sea cows).

Get the attitude down before you go after girls. If you do that, it won't even become work anymore, but just fun play.

comic_relief
Awesome man, I'll check out the bible. Thanks

Reaction score
flows101 said:
the point of the this board is because we as men love to THINK and ANYLIZE to much :D

if it's awkward for you it will be awkward for them, why because you will act awkward, but the ONLY way to get comfortable with hiting on chicks is to keep hiting on them. Useing the feed back you get from each interaction to better the next interaction.
"Hit on" is pretty vague as a verb. I know how to talk to a girl, but you see other guys that'll talk about very stupid, and the girls love it. I can't just ask about what they do, how's the weather. There is some sort of ethic for it.

Reaction score
Meccamputechture said:
I really need to know how.

let's assume your not a troll.

Tell us about urself so we can help u

age? location? nationality? experience? photo?

we need to know these things, we cant just answer ur VERY VERY VERY VAGUE question