Can you seduce women over text?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many "guides" or relationship books online give some examples on how to seduce women over text messages!

Can you really seduce high quality women and make them really interested through text?

Glassguy

Reaction score
No. But you can gain initial interest or show your initial interest

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If attraction is already there, you can increase it with text, or more accurately how you specifically DON'T text, or what you leave out when you text.

However, it HAS happened, completely through "text."

People have fallen in love via writing letters, old school way.

But that requires a certain kind of pre-existing situations, references, etc.

Since the idea if texting a girl and getting her to fall for you is so compelling (it avoids the whole concept of rejection) there's tons of people selling this idea to guys who terrified to talk to girls.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you cant

Why? Cause its just à pièce of word in a machine with no emotional or situation context
What than? Use text to get date

I got a date so what now? Time to seduce her

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can trigger emotions, create attraction, build tension, etc. She can also, get a sense of what to expect and you can use it to build comfort. You can also, use texting to sharpen your wit and humor. I wouldn't rely on it solely, but it's a small piece of the pie that you can use to your benefit. Learn how to manipulate tone as they are starting at a screen, rather than being able to read facial expressions and body language. Text Appeal is a pretty good read on texting.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can trigger emotions, create attraction, build tension, etc. She can also, get a sense of what to expect and you can use it to build comfort. You can also, use texting to sharpen your wit and humor. I wouldn't rely on it solely, but it's a small piece of the pie that you can use to your benefit. Learn how to manipulate tone as they are starting at a screen, rather than being able to read facial expressions and body language. Text Appeal is a pretty good read on texting.
This....

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done it many times. You just talk dirty. Tell them what you want to do.

Pretty easy.
Yeah, coupled with calls/voice notes and you can easily get them ripe and juicy for when you meet.

Have never done it solely through text though I imagine it would take too long and be a bit boring for both.

I use it to supplement and aid me in between/before/after meeting chicks.

It’s a form of communication at the end of the day, thus a tool you can use for seduction.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely written! Thanks

Let's say a girl birthday is coming soon and you both did not contact each other for 1 month and text is the only communication method. How can you use it for your advantage in this case, instead of the "generic" happy birthday?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sure can destroy a woman's interest over text.
I've blown it with countless plates over creating stupid text dramas in the past.
The lesson I've learned is, less is more.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
You can flirt on OLD effectively if you learn how to.

But since first meeting I try to not text at all because it kills attention and u quickly are losing things to talk about when you meet her.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely written! Thanks

Let's say a girl birthday is coming soon and you both did not contact each other for 1 month and text is the only communication method. How can you use it for your advantage in this case, instead of the "generic" happy birthday?
Hmm... Have y'all dated in the past? Why or why not? Tried asking her out before?? And if so, how did it end and why the month in between contact?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can flirt on OLD effectively if you learn how to.

But since first meeting I try to not text at all because it kills attention and u quickly are losing things to talk about when you meet her.
It can kill or build, just like any form of contact or medium of communication. I would be finding out what exactly it is in your dialogue that is killing their interest in you. Timing and tone are critical. Learn how to use them. Also, if you are running out of things to talk about, you need to get out and live more. Read more. Experience as many perspectives on life as you can. Don't spill your life stories over text, but watch for things/subjects that she might reveal over text, that you can use spark and expand on during conversations in person over a date. Texting is for small talk, banter, flirting, giving off the vibe that you are funny, witty, relaxed, building comfort, etc. If you are killing attraction over texts, the fault lies in user error, not the medium of contact. It's just another tool. Learn how to hammer the nail with the head and not the claw.

Reaction score
Yeah, coupled with calls/voice notes and you can easily get them ripe and juicy for when you meet.

Have never done it solely through text though I imagine it would take too long and be a bit boring for both.

I use it to supplement and aid me in between/before/after meeting chicks.

It’s a form of communication at the end of the day, thus a tool you can use for seduction.
Text, Whatsapp, kik...

99% of my communication with females is in this manner.

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't really add much to the convo but I wanted to point out a line that I used that someone else made up and it is getting a heavy response. I have a profile on fetlife and a few texts in I hit them with "Now I gotta figure out if you're the nice girl on my naughty list or the naughty girl on my nice list". Seems to spike their interest.

One was a stripper from NO LA and the other was some random hot chick that already has a dom. They both started spilling info about meeting up and other ways to reach them. Could be a fluke but I'm gonna hit others in POF to see how it works.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't really add much to the convo but I wanted to point out a line that I used that someone else made up and it is getting a heavy response. I have a profile on fetlife and a few texts in I hit them with "Now I gotta figure out if you're the nice girl on my naughty list or the naughty girl on my nice list". Seems to spike their interest.

One was a stripper from NO LA and the other was some random hot chick that already has a dom. They both started spilling info about meeting up and other ways to reach them. Could be a fluke but I'm gonna hit others in POF to see how it works.
This is good. Mind if I steal this?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... Have y'all dated in the past? Why or why not? Tried asking her out before?? And if so, how did it end and why the month in between contact?
No date, haven't even met yet as we both in different states. Prior to the past month, we just chatted once a week about basic stuff, nothing serious since I always prefer face to face talk. Trying not to contact since she didn't initiate in the past month, but it seems like a stupid game. But we do share in common few things and I'm interested, but just don't have the "text" experience!

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No date, haven't even met yet as we both in different states. Prior to the past month, we just chatted once a week about basic stuff, nothing serious since I always prefer face to face talk. Trying not to contact since she didn't initiate in the past month, but it seems like a stupid game. But we do share in common few things and I'm interested, but just don't have the "text" experience!
I think you have to be honest about the situation and question the likelihood of y'all ever meeting, since it hasn't happened already. I wouldn't dwell on it too much and focus my energy on trying to find is a women that are closer. It's fine too text once in awhile, just in case you end up close to her city on business or something down the line. If you can make a meet happen within a few days, do it. Propose meeting for drinks. Long distance interests up the ante a bit, so keep that in mind. Driving time, gas, etc and might not get anything out of it, but if it does pan out, it is a great excuse to get out of your home city for the weekend and most of the time drinks and food were on them after the first date.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think texting has more detrimental potential than beneficial
I personally don't text as in I do not engage in conversation over text
I immediately say I am busy and not much of a texter, more of a face to face kinda guy and pitch in a date as I am explaining it

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You only seduce if you have the sexy sexy font.:p