Can you ever go back?

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I was out Christmas shopping today and of all places I visited a flashy baby clothes store to get a present for a friend's baby daughter.

There were two cute girls in their early twenties working in the store and I was the only customer. As soon as I walked in one of the girls came over to help me.

I happened to mention the baby I was buying for had been born the same time I was overseas. The girl started asking me all about my trip and said she wanted to visit those places.

As soon as I paid and left I realised I had lost my shopping list so I popped back quickly and the girl came to help me look for it but no joy.

I left again and then clicked that I had been getting some interest from her but I was too caught up in my shopping to realise at the time (D'OH!)

Now if I went back and asked her for her number or asked her out for coffee I think my odds are good. After all, most of the guys she will meet through work are buying for their own kids.

Do you think this is worth going back for or should I just file it under missed opportunity and move on?

Last edited:

Scream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say give it a shot, there is no harm in doing it. And at least it sends a message to your brain that you deserve the girls you really find attractive, and that you're not afraid to do something about it.

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha - no chocolate bars in the baby store. I would like to go back. I think it's worth a shot although it might not be until after Christmas now.

If only I had been switched on an in approach mode as I usually am all weekend. :rolleyes: