Can you attract a girl who isn't attracted to you physically at first sight?

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys I have been reading a lot of stuff on this site and its all good stuff on getting girls and everything. I have tried some of it and will try some more. One thing I learned is to just approach the girls and be calm with confidence, instead of trying to figure out if she likes me or not, if I think she might I just approach them. Well anyway I didn't come just to tell you that I learned some good stuff on here, I have a question. I am working on my cold approaches and I have been wondering, if I approach a girl but she doesn't like me physically enough to wow them on the first sight do I have no chance or can I not be so much physically attractive to them and still have some what of a chance to get to know them better? In other words do I get blown off by any girl who I don't appeal to at first sight or I have a chance but it depends how I DJ them? I am talking about people I have never met and only get one chance to meet not people who I see in school who I can talk to more than once.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score

Of course you couldn't, I suggest you try to read a girl's body language before you try to DJ her.

If there is no attraction, then you cannot make one. It's either there or it's not.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can - but why bother? There are many more girls out there who will be attracted to you immediately. There's no reason I should go for the lukewarm HB 8 when there's a nice HB 9 in the library giving me the eye.

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
All and good for you guys who are good looking. I asked about 5 girls how I look, ranging from asian to white, and their response is about average.

So that means the average girl will not be dying for my physical appeal. Guess I'll just have to work that much harder

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same Question, but a bit different

Look I have a bit of a problem, Im good looking, good height and building (6'1 1/2 and 170), not bad hair, but PRIVATE SCHOOL = Clothes r same = less distinction

Anyway, there is no real oppurutinity to talk to girls cause we have a 35 min lunch, where everyone sits besides their friends.....and i think it would be akward to randomly go sit down with girls that are 1 yr younger then me cause they dont know who i am

Well, the thing is since im attractive and a minority, the 'hottest' girls arent really looking at me (when i look at them they never look at them) so it seems like theyre not interested at all, cause all of these HB5's are looking at me and EC but no HB8's-9's. Is it because they expect to be approached, theyre not interested or they dont want to seem intersted

Theyre is honestly only 3 quick ways to meet girls in younger grades in school

1) Before School, when were forced into classroom
2) Lunch.......35 min, i think it would be akward
3) After school, people talk in their groups after school for 15 min

Thats it, so whats the best way of meeting new girls, cause the girls in my grade are generally week, and i think that the girls in Grade 10, might think i have low self confidence cause i have waited so long to talk to them?? So what to do????

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vigilante to meet girls go to: the movies, basketball games, the mall, WAL-MART, the park, ANYWHERE.

Just ask one for their phone number before or after school...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you can't

If you doubt it, ask yourself:

Can a fat disgusting girl attract me ever?

BBB

playher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes girls arent attracted to you, but it may not be soley because of your looks. Given you are normal looking, you can easily gain attraction physically, I personally think girls become "hotter" once I start to like someone for who she is. Its been done before with my ex gf, she didnt like me, but after she got to know me - attraction grows from there.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
No, you can't

BBB
Girls are different from guys. We think logically, they think emotionally. You should know this.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playher
Sometimes girls arent attracted to you, but it may not be soley because of your looks. Given you are normal looking, you can easily gain attraction physically, I personally think girls become "hotter" once I start to like someone for who she is. Its been done before with my ex gf, she didnt like me, but after she got to know me - attraction grows from there.
So basically, don’t give a fukk and go randomly sit with girls?? Once they get to know me, it goes from there

or is it better to talk ina hallway?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
No, you can't

BBB
True, but things aren't always that clear-cut. If a girl was so ugly as to actually disgust me (lets say a HB2) then I could never be attracted to her. On the other hand, you could have an HB6 who doesn't catch your eye immediately, but her personality can raise her desirability to say, an HB8.

So to answer the original question: If a girl thinks your ugly, then you have no chance. But just because she doesn't think you're stunningly handsome the first time she meets you doesn't mean you should give up.

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering because the other day I went to the mall and there were lots of cute girls but all seemed real stuck up b*tches so I lost interest in them, but then I saw this HB9 and I made slight eye contact with her but she didn't seem all that attracted to me so I decided not to talk to her plus we were walking in opposite directions so it wasn't like I could go follow her or could I? Anyway enough with the excuses their just what I use to not beat myself up because I didn't talk to her, but that's where my question came from. Also is ec a MUST for cold approaches, if so for how long? I will talk to girls who I think like me but I have to ask these questions to not find out the hard way.

Reaction score
I disagree BBB. You are asking if we would be attracted to someone at the bottom of the scale but I think this post is assuming the guy is average looking. You could easily like an avergae girl if she had an amazing personality and the same goes for the opposite. There is no doubt that you have a better chance with someone that is immediately attracted to, but if it means that much to you, you can definately still get the girl to become attracted.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a couple of weeks ago that rating somebody on a scale of 1-10 in terms of attractiveness is sexual harrassment.

We're all disgusting pigs. It's kind of fitting for me, I guess.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
But he said "Can you attract a girl who isn't attracted to you physically". And the answer is no.

Either they are or they aren't. Theres not many ways you can twist that one.

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vigilante 7. You say there are lots of HB5s looking at you. Well approach them, be friendly to them, practice your flirting on them. Trust me, however good looking you are, you have to work your way up. Once you give that aura that you are experienced with women (regardless of how good looking they are) and that all the women (again does not mattter if they are 5s) then the hot girls will be so much easier to pull.

Chap I know at college, is dynamite with women, and he treats every girl as if they were a HB9 flirting with them, kinoing them etc. and they all jockey for his attention and as a result he is surrounded by women a good proportion of whom are hot, and he is able to pair off with in his own time.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Girls are different from guys. We think logically, they think emotionally. You should know this.
Oh yeah? And how do you know that? Were you a girl for some months then you turned into a guy?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
I disagree BBB. You are asking if we would be attracted to someone at the bottom of the scale but I think this post is assuming the guy is average looking. You could easily like an avergae girl if she had an amazing personality and the same goes for the opposite. There is no doubt that you have a better chance with someone that is immediately attracted to, but if it means that much to you, you can definately still get the girl to become attracted.
All this Hb 9 and 3/4 is bullsh!t. When it comes to the heat, and sometimes the drunkness of the moment it is f*ckable or not f*ckable. And we all know that. The "amazing" personality it's the excuse you're going to give to your ego for f*cking someone "under your standards"