Can we change an "independent" womans mind?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with independent women. I'm dating one.

You don't need to obssessively control your women, but neither should you let them control you. As long as you're getting laid.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I like your shoes?

I like girls
who are really beautiful, like this one.
Maybe false hope drives me back to her, but seriously not moving ahead if I don't get some puzzy soon. I declaire to this whole board.!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I like your shoes?

Originally posted by Reed247
I like girls
who are really beautiful, like this one.
Maybe false hope drives me back to her, but seriously not moving ahead if I don't get some puzzy soon. I declaire to this whole board.!
You need to wake up and grab your balls. Then ask yourself why the hell you haven't had sex with this broad yet.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say from experience, that "independant" women aren't LTR material.

Bytch seems all nice and **** in the beginning when she is infatuated. But wait till it wears off.

"OHH IM INDEPENDANT, IM THIS, IM THAT"
Bytch shut the hell up I'm thinking now, but I was too afc'ish back then and just accepted everything she did/said.

This girl actually moved to USA to study. And let me tell you why.
She could study the same education in Sweden for free, but nooo.. she needs to pay totally around 100 000$ for this education in the end.

And why? Because she wants to be independant. She is forcing herself to experience a "hard life", in a world where she knows no one etc etc. Just so she can "develop" herself, as she says.. just so she can be even more independant.

Last edited:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Enablers.

It's purely MENTAL that girls feel that way. It's subliminal programming.

YES, ladies we know you can make money AND spend it, but...

Can you manage it?
Do you know anything about investing or retirement?
Can you buy a house?
Can you take care of a house inside AND OUTSIDE?
Can you drive?
Do you understand taxes and PAYING THEM?

I'd say we get it, there's things you can do, but I know FAR too many women who CLAIM independence...but can't do something like change oil, or take it to the mechanic and do it, fill their gas tank, or even know what to do when they're sick. THEY GO TO SOMEONE for this info, and it's usually someone who ENABLES.

See...the worst fallacy of WUSSINESS is not that women wouldn't love a guy, any guy, but that they ENABLE these women to BELIEVE they can be INDEPENDENT.

Guys who provide FREE advice, FREE money, FREE housing, booze, food, sex, FREE anything, enable a woman to BELIEVE she can based on the slice between her legs. So have weaker men enabled women to BELIEVE they're independent? Absolutely.

AND THEN, they decry..."well he was with me through so much, I can't get rid of my male friends, YOU'RE AN AZZHOLE!" And so it goes that she's collected a bunch of male friends, each replacing the role of what 1 MAN could do himself, she's instead subdivided her own duties amongst them still leading the falsely held belief she's INDEPENDENT.

AHEM...Sorry to step on any toes, but you're not, never was, never will be. And after it all, who wants to be? I know far more women who'd like to have kids, clean a house, be there for a man, and in return expect love, protection, advice, counsel, and care...isn't that what we all want in return? Somehow it's been BASTARDIZED by the media and by HORISH girls who have shown young women..."here's how you can get what you want and then some."

As an FYI...an Enabler is someone who allows a person who has faulty traits to continue those habits as if they are not a defect. For instance, my aunt just got divorced from her Narcissistic and Alcoholic husband. She ENABLED him to keep these habits going since they first married because she was 'caring' and also a 'pushover'. SHe always assumed things would change, get better, or that it was related to work. She didn't see reality.

JUST because you have a mood or something goes wrong DOES NOT mean you automatically must respond negatively. Who told you that, that when something goes bad, FREAK OUT? Are you a robot? Are you on AUTOPILOT? Must you cry during a drama, laugh in a comedy? Must you weep when a relationship ends? Point is...

Women aren't, nor are men. Telling people they can gives them false hopes, because if you're unhappy, rather than be mature and work on things you can just say.."Dammit I knew I should...." And in 20/20 hindsight, you can regret anything and make a fortune off your future telling skills.

Your EMOTIONS should not be based on someone else. HOWEVER, society is built in a way that makes it INTERDEPENDENT. If the intricate players in that system are not dependent one another, then from the bottom up it will collapse as peope have seen it collapse. A system is only as good as those who use it.

A-Unit

Clitvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't make women change because you tell them to.
In fact the more you tell them they are wrong and they need to change the more they will get stuck in thier ways.

However! A women will change if you make her chase you.
She'll bend over backwords and jump through hoops if she thinks you're the catch of a life time.

The problem is, you have to do this at the start. You can't suddenly make her chase you 1 month after you've started dating her. It's too late. At this point you need to move on, and make the next women chase you from the start.