Can watching "F:R:I:E:N:D:S" kill your DJ skills ?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for him? ...

Originally posted by Stormbringer
Ross from "Friends" is the ULTIMATE AFC.
Good for him, now learn from his mistakes, and dont make them yourself:rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl say to me that I'm like chandler "the guy that every girl wants to date"

I don't know how to take this.

This girl was interested in me but I wasn't interested in her.

That show does suck anyway. But, I don't watch that much tv. I think it can make you brain dead.

Tv can distract you from your goals in life. It is best to avoid it.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: lol @ this thread!

Originally posted by yunghova35
I'll humor you but give you some real truth.

I dunno if anyone else has noticed this but at least 99 percent of males that you see on sit coms have very ACF ways. (it sometimes makes me sick when I watch TV)

I used to watch the show blind date almost every night and as I was reading DYD and other things I really got sickened at the way guys would act (so I stopped watching) and now while watching other shows I see the same AFC trends in guys. When i'm watching TV with a chick i will literally SCREAM at the TV at time saying stuff like "NO dont ask her out" STOP KIISING HER ASS" it too the point where many chicks I know tell me to just stay watching sports.

MOST RECENTLY i'm noticeing about the songs I hear on the radio, we all hear them R and B or slow songs WORSHIPING women.

So bacaically just be strong and dont let the media change what you know and you know works, even tho in these shows and songs where you hear the guy begging over a girl and he MAY eventally get them look at how long it takes (in ROSS' case since u like friends) and look how much energy he wasted, when he could have come in like Palo (the guy that stole rachel away in friends) and had her to begin with.

LMAO

I DID THE SAME ****.
Everytime i watch T.V i would get mad when i saw a guy get used by a bitach who dosen't deserve ****. I watched blind date every day and would screamed when i saw a guy do what ever the hoe wanted. The same with sit coms. I would scream out "man up" at the sitcom pvssies. I basically put myself in the situation of the dude. One day there was nothing on t.v so i put on "american idol" i couldn't take this **** and said "fvck it, im not watching no more", now i watch sports and un sissified stuff. i though i was the only one. lol