Can too much sex be bad for you?

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having tons of sex lately, like 3-6 times a day, every single day, for about two weeks. It's been really wild. I'm not used to having this much sex but my girlfriend is really freaking hot and turns me on and always wants it. Anyways I'm wondering can this be bad for me, like physically?

I was gonna post this in health and fitness but wasn't sure if that was the right forum. Sorry If I posted in the wrong place.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is great exercise but you can overdo it.

If you want to preserve your energy a little more, try doing the deed without busting a nut.

Tantra classes are an awesome way to learn this as well

Highly Recommended!

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that's a lotta sex. Try to limit yourself to 1-3 times, half of what you're doing now. Are you tired during the whole day and night? I haven't heard about the effects of too much sex, but usually too much of something isn't all that good.

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FitnessGuy
I've been having tons of sex lately, like 3-6 times a day, every single day, for about two weeks. Anyways I'm wondering can this be bad for me, like physically?

I don't know about this being bad "physically" but it does have the potential to be bad emotionally and spiritually. Sex can be an addiction just like drugs and booze. Sure, it's fun but when it controls your life you'll find your servant is your master. Beware.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done the same thing before, my gf stayed at my place for like 2 weeks, and we just did it all day and all night. Its great for a while but after some time you jhonson is going to need a break. I know mine did.

Reaction score
WTF - Are you both unemployed?

WTF - Do you both eat?