Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong with women

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like I can't get a lay, but I'll briefly tell you about an incident the other night. My fraternity had a party, so I danced and talked with this girl and I asked her if she wanted to do shots in my room. She said yes and we went up there, but her sorority sister followed :/. I talked to her and used kino and had my arm around her and crap. Her friend kept bugging to leave because she had to go to class tomorrow and they left eventually. Another story is I met a girl and pretty much asked her to do shots and I started using kino and ****. Madeout with her in bed and got too lazy to do anything else because I didn't know how to escalate to sex nor was I looking forward to it. She told me she had one of the best nights ever and I've tried to invite her over twice so far and it hasn't happened lol wtf.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Lol wtf? You're a lazy douche female *****, women don't like you because they already have a vagina. Be more bald and seal the deal.
^ Seriously!

Dude, you come here asking why you can't get laid, and then tell us you were too lazy to make a move on a girl you were making out with in bed after doing shots???

If this is a serious post, I feel really sorry for you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You waited too late to escalate and now you're gonna masturbate. You better learn how asap.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

TDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell if I know but if their drunk and your alone maybe you could whip it out she'll know what to do

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't get laid with shots of alcohol try a club. Oh wait, that's known as r@pe, strike that.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ringleader41 said:
Seems like I can't get a lay, but I'll briefly tell you about an incident the other night. My fraternity had a party, so I danced and talked with this girl and I asked her if she wanted to do shots in my room. She said yes and we went up there, but her sorority sister followed :/. I talked to her and used kino and had my arm around her and crap. Her friend kept bugging to leave because she had to go to class tomorrow and they left eventually. Another story is I met a girl and pretty much asked her to do shots and I started using kino and ****. Madeout with her in bed and got too lazy to do anything else because I didn't know how to escalate to sex nor was I looking forward to it. She told me she had one of the best nights ever and I've tried to invite her over twice so far and it hasn't happened lol wtf.
Are you a virgin?

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why weren't you looking forward to it? Was she fat/ugly?

kindasuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's obviously nervous about sex.. dude don't worry. If you're a guy then you'll get hard and be able to have sex. Honestly tell the next girl in your bed that you are a virgin and that you wanna ****.. i mean you probably won't **** them again, but you will at least lose your virginity

RD23

Reaction score
Uhmmmm.....tell the fat friend to **** off their not attached at the hip.

and if you're not looking forward to sex, why waste your time in the first place? if you're making out with her, start kissing on her neck work down and try and get tits out, rub her ***** through her pants and try to undo a button.......if they want you to stop, they'll make you stop, otherwise.........bang the **** out of her..............:box:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flashpoint said:
What he said. You answered your own question, and contradicted yourself at the same time. How do you get laid - when youre not looking forward to it. WTF? I dont see how youre failing with women - other than not asserting yourself. You have it in the bag, which is a success. But you lose it because you dont do anything. Most women arent going to direct or lead you. Thats your job. Dont switch gender roles, or you will turn off a lot of women. You direct; they follow. If you fail to escalate - they probably wont take over. Dont be ashamed of being a monster, or doing something against their will - because they wouldnt be there, or fooling around in the first place. They want it. Its up to you to provide it.

I suspect an underlying fear of rejection and low self worth at play. Even when they want you - you still dont believe it, and assume they dont want to go further. If so, tell yourself to **** off, and realize they do like you. Nothing to fear - even if youre a virgin, or got rejected in the past. **** the past; everyone you meet is different. If these girls agree to this and that, make out with you, dont pull away, etc - THEY LIKE YOU. Dont self-sabotage , or focus on rejections.