Can someone explain why this guy at my college gets so much a$$?

Marseille

Don Juan
Reaction score
But one of the rules is that girls are not the most important things in the world. Some ppl make girls bigger than they are. They are human beings like me and you. Conversely, why shouldnt they be intimitated of you?

Finally, if you is not feeling this forum, then how come you are posting on it?

Remember, everyone has to start from somewhere..

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
He may just be bold.

Lots of hot chicks have sex with guys just because they're bold.

Who cares?

If you want to bang more hot chicks go after them aggressively. That's probably just it.

SO TRUE

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingbeef: I feel that you're probably right; girls seem like they just buy into it, no matter who you truly are as a person. This kid is a total pvssy in every sense of the word, but that's only according to us males. From my experience, girls are in a totally different world and don't see alphaness as we see it. When we think of an alpha male we think of a buff guy who can stand up to anyone without fear and fight if necessary. It seems like girls only need to be convinced that your a tough guy, and even if you act like a little b!tch, you already convinced them that your tough so it doesn't matter to them.

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's in college where metrosexual guys outperform the ultra alpha guys. Once past 18 years old, only trailer trash girls would still swoon for the alphas.

I hope people on this board would stop worship of alphas. Being an a-hole thuggish alpha might have worked great back in high school. But girls eventually grow up and search for men who have more substantive.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone actually read the link to my trolling of MenAreFromMars? It's funny. I was actually asked to troll the site by relationship advisor and 'sexpert' Dr Petra Boynton, who also used to post at My Pole.

And violent meathead does not equal alpha.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all make some interesting points (except for the troll accusers), but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that this kid does what he does. I know people who are players, and the best ones are the ones who walk into a room and you can just feel their presence. They keep their cool, and aren't afraid of anyone (not to be confused with "violent meatheads"). But this kid is up there with the best I've seen, and he is none of these things. He's loud, openly arrogant, tries to act tough but backs down once anyone challenges him, etc. All I can gather is that he is confident to a ridiculous extent and he's an outgoing guy. But when it comes to acting like a man, he simply doesn't.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
So does confidence in oneself surpass every other possible attribute one could have (looks, alpha, smoothness, etc.)?
BINGO!!!!!!!

Now, take this statement, memorize it, memorize it again. Chant it inside of yourself every chance you get and don't let it get away. You just made a key revelation in your dealings not only with girls, but life.

CONFIDENCE.

It's the most important thing you can have. Without it, you will FAIL. Always.

BTW, confidence IS "alpha".

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FurryFriend said:
He's in college where metrosexual guys outperform the ultra alpha guys. Once past 18 years old, only trailer trash girls would still swoon for the alphas.

I hope people on this board would stop worship of alphas. Being an a-hole thuggish alpha might have worked great back in high school. But girls eventually grow up and search for men who have more substantive.

Absolute bullsh!t.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FurryFriend said:

Wow. Alphaness has nothing to do with how big or thugged out you are, furry.

docv

Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Wow. Alphaness has nothing to do with how big or thugged out you are, furry.
yes.. as long as you make use of your reptilian brain anything is possible, no matter what..

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FurryFriend said:

So, how do you explain the 50 year old woman I work with who still goes for the "bad boy" type?

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
So, how do you explain the 50 year old woman I work with who still goes for the "bad boy" type?
The rare exceptions do not prove a trend. There are always mutants in every sample.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing a metrosexual has to offer is tips on what brand hair gel to use. Women grow up and stop wasting time with immature bad boys,it doesn't mean they prefer sissies, they just want stability.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Remulak said:
The more puzzy you get the more puzzy you get.
That's so profound. Are you sure you're not a modern day Plato?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get it , haven't we determined that this a troll post and the guy in question is lying/bull****ing...why are we still discussing a scamer

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 of 10 days left. .....
score: 0/5

ummm??? who is a troll again?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Well spotted V-Man, it smelled fishy to me too. Certain trolls seem to derive pleasure from making others regurgitate DJ principals. Often the only giveaway is the post is too perfect, the bait too sweet, the thread title too eye-catching to be an accident.

I don't really mind though, I've trolled other sites plenty and understand the cheap AW thrill. The problem is these guys aren't funny enough. To see a great piece of trolling, check me out at the Men Are From Mars site from a couple of years back. My accounts still live, maybe I should resurrect 'Devin.'

http://www.marsvenus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=724&hl=
lol genius, i like devin :D