Can physical attraction develop over time?

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
RIDER, welcome to sosuave.

This girl is MANIPULATIVE! You didn't take her crap so she started to spout her sentimental melodrama to make you feel GUILTY about being HONEST and CUTTING YOUR LOSSES. Have sentiment for the poor, the underprivileged, your family, and your friends. NOT MANIPULATIVE girls that OFFER YOU NOTHING but PAIN!

Ask yourself this: If you were so special to her, why aren't you dating?

Looks like she's won, and you've lost.
I'm glad you wrote that

You're right, I ****ed up! thats cool though I'm over it now :)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrite... People in general never really bother to update their opinion/image/stereotype of another person, simply becasue it's too cumbersome. During initial contact, they place you into a stereotype in their mind and that's where you stay. That's why rep is hard to change.

In women, this is especially present when it comes to men. You know how they say that in the first 2 minutes, a woman knows whether she'll fvck you or not? Well, when they meet a man, they quickly judge him based on first impression (60-70 % dominant male attitude, 30-40 % looks). Then they place him into either the buddy pile or the potential mate pile. If you get shot into Buddyville, you'll stay there till the end of time (unless you're willing to exert the truly herculean effort that it takes to get out). If you go into the other one, you have to fight to stay there.

So the answer is NO. I really wish it was otherwise, though. :)