Can Martial Arts Increase sex appeal?

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i do martial arts... and let me just say one thing: I'm hell sexy!! *Flex*.

Just dont talk about how your good at MA around women, they want someone who can defend them > not someone who says they can beat up everyone in the room. It IS pretty cool when you get the opportunity to use your training and the girl never knew you did it though.

story time! :cheer:

We were waiting for a cab in the Brisbane Valley which is where ALL the nightclubs in the city are so getting a cab at 5am is a 3 hour wait. We are finally at the front of the queue - us being me, my best mate and 4 women. so a maxi pulls up, i stagger to the cab (i'm pretty cadbury, i can get drunk off so little its not funny) and this guy with huge black saucer eyes skips the queue.

Me: 'Our cab... u go!' .He then proceeded to push me over and i hit my head on the concrete (hurt like a ***** the next day).

Quick as hell my friend does a one leg takedown and chokes him out BJJ style - (i think it was a triangle choke, have only done alittle BJJ so not sure) and the whole cabride home the women were all over him. I got $hit all sypmathy too, my head was bleeding :( .

So does martial arts bring out sex appeal... maybe....personally i just flex johny bravo style and the women come flocking.