Can long distance relationship work

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys imma be honest with all of you guys ok,I met this girl on myspace and she is 18 years old and is a senior in High school,ok also she lives in Maryland and I live in Southern California.Ok we text and talk on the phone but she has told me she is not gonna take me completely serious until we meet and also she considers herself very high maintenance but she works at basket n robbin.One thing about her she is always busy with school and then she comes home sleeps for a few hours and then she goes to work,I only get to talk to her for a hour everyday and she text me like 4 times a day.She always acts like all these guys want her but she is single.I plan on coming out there too see her in FEB.Do you guys think I should just drop this High maintenance girl who always seem too busy or continue pursuing her.

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys i am dying here I need some damn advice man,this situation is driving me up the wall.Seems like only time she text first is in the morning and she says good mornin other then that I gotta text 1st.I wanna know how should I play this situation out.Should I use the no contact method.

sketchy

Reaction score
why are you sweating a girl you have never met that lives across the country? you live in California, surely there are other you girls you can worry about.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
tebow1120 said:
Ok guys imma be honest with all of you guys ok,I met this girl on myspace and she is 18 years old and is a senior in High school,ok also she lives in Maryland and I live in Southern California.Ok we text and talk on the phone but she has told me she is not gonna take me completely serious until we meet and also she considers herself very high maintenance but she works at basket n robbin.One thing about her she is always busy with school and then she comes home sleeps for a few hours and then she goes to work,I only get to talk to her for a hour everyday and she text me like 4 times a day.She always acts like all these guys want her but she is single.I plan on coming out there too see her in FEB.Do you guys think I should just drop this High maintenance girl who always seem too busy or continue pursuing her.
Whoa MD? I live in MD, what her Myspace?

Oh, and to LDR question, sorry, but no, it won't work out.

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now why the heck would I give you her myspace and I am trying to date her.But anyways she just text me saying call her right,so I call her and we get into argument because she thinks I have a attitude with her so she says hold on and the girl took forever to click back over so I hung up on her.Now what you guys think about that.

GNRSLASH

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly hope this is a 100% joke thread lmfao. you're seriously, even CARING, about a random girl on myspace who lives on the other side of the country? Man up

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for some tough love dude. Follow these steps, and I can GUARANTEE you success:

1. Stop talking to this chick. You're wasting your time.
2. Stop using MySpace.
3. Go join some after-school activities, whether it's sports or whatever. Just get out there.
4. No, LDR's DO NOT WORK. How do you know she's not banging some other dude? There's NO way you can be one thousand percent certain.
5. You can't "date" someone that's thousands of miles away.

MR MIZUN0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you 13 or 53? This is a mess, and it will never work out, she is in high school......

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man some of you guys have the worst advice ever man.Just plain ignorant.Why cant people just tell you there problems and you give them advice without being idiots.

MR MIZUN0

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school girls are way too immature to handle anything close to a real relationship, let alone a long distance one. I hope you didnt tell her about your plans to visit her, cause she might freak when you pop that question.

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could pull your head outa your ass for five seconds you'd see that these people WERE giving you advice. But you didnt WANT advice, you came to this forum for validation. You wanted everyone to tell you what you wanted to hear, which was; "yeah LDRs can work!" but the truth is they NEVER do.

Seriously? Dating a girl you've never met all the way across the country? Is it THAT hard to find girls in SD? (NO!)

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I live in Palm springs and yes its hard too find cool girls out here.Shoot if I lived in SD I wouldnt need a computer I would be banging girls 24/7,think for a minute smart guy.

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
California is California. And if you really have the potential to "bang girls 24/7" in SD why not make a road trip? Its only 2 hours away and would most certainly be less taxing (on the wallet and the emotions) than some myspace girl who lives across the country LOL

tebow1120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are completely right.I keep trying to convince myself but I guess reality just kicked in for me.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a word, 'no'.

shortie

Don Juan
Reaction score
One word, NO

I am speaking from experience. an 8 year relationship went into LDR and ended in 3 months! is that proof enough for you?