Can I just leave after meeting fat b1tch?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really getting tired of these lame ass OLD b1tches who put up photos from HS and hide their excessive 50 lbs. Ran into another of these last nights.

Can I simply just look at her and say, "Sorry, you misrepresented yourself in your profile and this is not what I expected. Good night" and Leave. Too much douche? Should I stay and have one drink with her?

Any thoughts

Reaction score
Im really getting tired of these lame ass OLD b1tches who put up photos from HS and hide their excessive 50 lbs. Ran into another of these last nights.

Can I simply just look at her and say, "Sorry, you misrepresented yourself in your profile and this is not what I expected. Good night" and Leave. Too much douche? Should I stay and have one drink with her?

Any thoughts
Nothing wrong with that.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Certainly.

Misrepresantation as you say.

If you feel any way bad or sympathy, throw her a sandwich before you leave. If she complains tell
her "I thought you people were supposed to be jolly"

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this happen the last week, left after 5 min. What you do is this, "sorry, I couldnt feel the chemistry".

Billtx49

Reaction score
A gentleman would have one drink then find a way to leave while being civil the whole time… If you get mad, you don’t have control of your emotions and it’s on display.
Her perception of you is how you act and she may have friends that are less curvy.…

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
For me it would depend on what else I had going this particular night. If my buddies were playing poker I would jet on the chick cuz that’s guaranteed fun. But if I had no where else to be I’d hang out and drink a couple with her. Then Cruz.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have about an hour of conversation, then leave. You are partly to be blamed for failing to see her without meeting her, take that responsability on you and don't make the same mistake next time.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can do anything you want. Life is choice. Someone said it above; the gentleman thing to do would be to stay for a drink and a bit of conversation, then depart.

To me not everything is about getting further with a woman or escalating.
Overall vision of my life, is to enjoy it; even the not so ideal parts. So even if I’m not interested physically in a woman off of OLD - which is kind of a blind date - every person has a perspective which could offer some form of insight, and connecting with a new person is always enjoyable for me.
If she wasn’t what I imagined, it’s about quickly reframing the interaction. Walking away after 5 minutes saying you’re not interested isn’t going to leave her or myself feeling good; it’s a lose-lose. Always go for win-win when you have the ability.
Karmic code is to leave people better off having come in to contact with you, than worse off.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean if you know you don’t wanna bang her and you don’t think there’s anything she can do for you outside of that, then just leave. I don’t really care about doucheyness in that sense because you’re never gonna see her ever again and you’re basically getting catfished.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me some months ago, she wasn't BIG but still larger than what I would go for..

Just had the one drink with her, polite conversation.. 10mins in, checked my phone, made my excuses and left.

Again her pics on profile where misleading...

ALWAYS ask for a RECENT full body pic, before you go meet these chick.. You don't want to be wasting your time on some fatty that turns up!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
how many fat chicks you guys know that lost kgs? i know one. they simply dont want to train their bodies. while a lot of men do it to not be fat

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me not everything is about getting further with a woman or escalating.
Overall vision of my life, is to enjoy it; even the not so ideal parts. So even if I’m not interested physically in a woman off of OLD - which is kind of a blind date - every person has a perspective which could offer some form of insight, and connecting with a new person is always enjoyable for me.
This is the position I take. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going out, meeting this new woman, and taking her along to do a fun activity that YOU picked and will enjoy. After you've had a good time, say your goodbye and when she wants another date, thank her for a good time but politely tell her you're not interested.

Your life is about YOU having fun. If you meet up with an unattractive woman and dwell on it, you're not going to have a good time. If you need some practice with your archery, cut the coffee date short and take her along with you to practice shooting. You're getting something you need to get done, but you've got company this time. You've now wasted less time out of your day and didn't have to be an a55hole to a woman you don't want to fvck. Show her a good time and then cut her loose.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Any thoughts
YES! In fact, I encourage you to do this.

Liars are liars, they dont deserve someone "overlooking" the obvious and placating to them, even for a minute. You guys always talk about training these females, this is absolutely one situation where you should tell her how you feel and leave, in an effort to train them to be honest.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this happen the last week, left after 5 min. What you do is this, "sorry, I couldnt feel the chemistry".
No, be honest. "Not feeling the chemistry" might be true, but walking in on someone who has mistrusted misrepresented themselves has actually killed the chemistry before it had a chance.

I realize the chemistry comment is an effort to be somewhat nice in excusing yourself, and you definitely don't have to be mean or ugly, but tell the truth, it's the only way these women are going to learn not to misrepresent themselves.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the position I take. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going out, meeting this new woman, and taking her along to do a fun activity that YOU picked and will enjoy. After you've had a good time, say your goodbye and when she wants another date, thank her for a good time but politely tell her you're not interested.

Your life is about YOU having fun. If you meet up with an unattractive woman and dwell on it, you're not going to have a good time. If you need some practice with your archery, cut the coffee date short and take her along with you to practice shooting. You're getting something you need to get done, but you've got company this time. You've now wasted less time out of your day and didn't have to be an a55hole to a woman you don't want to fvck. Show her a good time and then cut her loose.
This...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Excuse me, but I'm expecting a really hot chick, and it looks as though she's stood me up. Have a great day, buh bye now!"

then dissappear