Can girls be too nice? Do you lose attraction for girls that are too nice?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty boy floyd got some good input on this..

but like said before, nice girls are out there. dont give up my dudes

justagirl

Reaction score
I'm a nice girl and I am fiercely independent, so I'm not the clingy type, nor do I chase any man. I will not chase a man, fight for a man yes if he was worthy. A nice guy recently dumped me in the worse way possible - by dropping off the end of the earth- no contact for no reason given. I thought maybe we could be friends but I was wrong. I was naive and believed his lies. I don't think matters if a girl is nice or not, as long as she treats you well and you're both compatible. And girls who are not so nice, well they're usually self centered, insecure and demanding. Ain't nobody got time for that.

user name

Banned
Reaction score
justagirl said:
I'm a nice girl and I am fiercely independent, so I'm not the clingy type, nor do I chase any man. I will not chase a man, fight for a man yes if he was worthy. A nice guy recently dumped me in the worse way possible - by dropping off the end of the earth- no contact for no reason given. I thought maybe we could be friends but I was wrong. I was naive and believed his lies. I don't think matters if a girl is nice or not, as long as she treats you well and you're both compatible. And girls who are not so nice, well they're usually self centered, insecure and demanding. Ain't nobody got time for that.
does that qualify as a 'nice guy' then? or did you mistake a bad guy for a 'nice guy'.

truth is there is no such thing as a 'nice' guy or girl. just degrees. a nice guy/girl can do bad things just as a bad guy/girl can do nice things.

often it's the perceiver who gets it wrong.

people are people. people are flawed. it is the human condition.

desire is the cause of your suffering. not the person.

if someone doesn't live up to your expectations, blame your expectations, not the person. shame on you for expecting a flawed human for being perfect.

if you are relying on another to make you happy you will be sorely disappointed. happiness is not outside of yourself.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice girls" and "good girls" dont do it for me. I generally find them boring and feel that we dont click personality wise. I never get passionate feelings for them.

I like feisty girls with "spunk". The kind of girls you would call spitfires. That doesnt mean I enjoy girls who bring frustrating drama...it just means I need something more fun and challenging than what you think of when you think about "nice girls".

I have a couple of friends who are nice girls and I coudlnt date them long term. We just dont click like that and I feel like Id be too much for them to handle tbh.

And a girl being very physically attractive wouldnt change anything. If we dont click personality wise, I will lose interest soon enough. And also, its my experience that nice girls arent much of a challenge...and I enjoy a lil bit of a challenge.

No games, but a little bit of a challenge.

countwoofoolah

Don Juan
Reaction score
wwfdsm said:
Nice girls are the best thing in woman nature. Forget about red pills and other bullsh!ts. Most probably nice girls are virgins, but this shouldn't be an issue.

Nice girls (=virgins) are placing themselves pretty straight forward, happened to me many times, and believe me guys this is so enjoyable. Forget about ALL others manipulative tricks women use.

But because nice guys are falling for bad girls (and the opposite) a huge unbalance becomes real in our society. Then, the ex-nice girls are turned into bad girls and start playing mind games with every man they meet.

Your comments so far, is a total mess, so many different opinions and judgements ... So when someone asks if a nice person is likeable, you may get negatives responses ..

The more relationships a woman had, the more tests & psycho games you get, ALWAYS!
Repped for this bro