Can any guy pull?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
yes but most guys have to work harder or pay or settle for fatties or get rejected more.. 10% of guys get 90% of women easily.. 90% of guys struggle..
LOL. Struggle? Getting rejected by 100-200 women to fvck one is no struggle. Its actually fun. The problem is many guys let rejection be a personal thing, instead of treating it like a missed basketball shot.

Most guys settle for ugly b!tches bc they treat rejection as too much of a "struggle".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
n00bPimp said:
LOL. Struggle? Getting rejected by 100-200 women to fvck one is no struggle. Its actually fun. The problem is many guys let rejection be a personal thing, instead of treating it like a missed basketball shot.

Most guys settle for ugly b!tches bc they treat rejection as too much of a "struggle".
Excellent attitude :)

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of guys on this forum say that 10% of guys fvck 90% of women. I myself, based on Pareto's rule, have mentioned that 20% of guys fvck 80% of women before. In theory, this makes sense, as women would rather share a successful attractive man than be attached to one, faithful loser (as Pook said).

But is there actually any empirical evidence to support this belief? I feel that lots of guys get too caught up in this DJ mentality and just assume that only the rich playboys with extremely good social skills sleep with the majority of women.

Based on observation, I would say that most women are dating guys who they met through their social circle, not players they've never met before who do cold approaches at bars and the mall.

I think assuming that a small elite of men snatch the vast majority of women is really unhealthy attitude to adopt and may not even reflect reality at all... What do you guys think?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrJibbles said:
A bunch of guys on this forum say that 10% of guys fvck 90% of women. I myself, based on Pareto's rule, have mentioned that 20% of guys fvck 80% of women before. In theory, this makes sense, as women would rather share a successful attractive man than be attached to one, faithful loser (as Pook said).
I prefer the 20/80 rule, I think that's a little more realistic than the 10/90.
I think there's probably some truth to this, but I don't think it's because women want to share an attractive man. It's simply because there's a small percentage of guys out there who are players. The guys I know who have sex with the most women aren't the most elite, or the best looking - it's just that they are complete horndogs. Their life mission is to screw as many women as they can, by whatever means necessary. They are highly drivento do this.

I don't think these guys are the "elites" or the "alphas" though. A lot of the elite guys get snagged up, and are in relationships with attractive women, or are even married (alphas are not necessarily the smartest tools in the shed). There are probably 20% of guys that most girls would most like to be with, although these may not be the same guys who are doing most of the fvcking.

Anyway, I think there are plenty of girls to go around for almost everybody, although some guys will likely have to downgrade their standards a tad. Not every guy can be landing 9.5s all the time. Simarly, not all girls can get one of the elite guys, and more of them are realistic about this than you might be led to believe, reading this forum.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, I think in general they would rather share a succesful guy than be attatched to a faithful nice guy

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
I dunno, I think in general they would rather share a succesful guy than be attatched to a faithful nice guy
I see this said a lot here, but I haven't read many actual examples of it in the stories that are told. For the most part, if a women is sharing a "successful guy", she has other men on the side as well.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Yes I think anybody could do it unless they were deformed, especially guys. Within the right circumstances and with the correct game you can really do well. It's not like Tyler Durden is super goodlooking. Of course I'm not sure he fvcks a lot of girls but he certainly knows game.
When you say deformed, do you mean stuff like cleft lip and pallate which can cause lobsided mouths, teeth or crooked noses? Or perhaps one dwarf ear?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you know even the hunchback of Notre Dame got himself a hot gypsy chick.

Anyone can pull in the right circumstances, if they show the traits that the women find appealing.

I know a guy with a cleft pallate, lobsided mouth and crooked nose, but no dwarf ear. It doesn't really hold him back because he does have some sort of "charisma".

But looks do make a big difference in the ability to pull random chicks. I notice it myself all the time when I don't look tip-top. For example bad shoes/shirt/hair/skin. All these things make a difference. Women simply are quite picky.

A dwarf ear might be forgivable actually. But would you make out with a one-armed chick? It depends on the individual.

What's most important though: there's no point worrying about things which you cannot change!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Chamber36 said:
Well you know even the hunchback of Notre Dame got himself a hot gypsy chick.

This is a fictional movie. A lot of what happens in the movies doesn't happen in real life.

Anyone can pull in the right circumstances, if they show the traits that the women find appealing.

If the women allow you to talk to them of course. Otherwise, it's just luck of the draw.

I know a guy with a cleft pallate, lobsided mouth and crooked nose, but no dwarf ear. It doesn't really hold him back because he does have some sort of "charisma".

Is he well off? If he isn't, hey, maybe he's got lots of confidence. :)

But looks do make a big difference in the ability to pull random chicks. I notice it myself all the time when I don't look tip-top. For example bad shoes/shirt/hair/skin. All these things make a difference. Women simply are quite picky.

I totally agree. Women are relentlessly shallow.

A dwarf ear might be forgivable actually. But would you make out with a one-armed chick? It depends on the individual.

Oh, trust me, there are men who are desperate enough to do it. I've even seen it happen! I had to go throw up! :woo:

What's most important though: there's no point worrying about things which you cannot change!

Always upgrade yourself.
Read betwe- Oh my!:yawn:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I guess a fictional story is no basis for an argument. I thought the story was true though, as I had heard that. Apparently there was a hunchbacked stonemason working in Notre Dame, but I dunno if he ran off with a gypsy.

I agree that you should upgrade yourself, but you can't always upgrade yourself. In some cases I guess plastic surgery could be considered.

So yeah, women are ruthless.... But I still see ugly guys pull, and I think it's because they're such *******s.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the fact that since women use make-up, get their nails done, work more on their appearence than men do, i guess that is enough evidence to say that women are not as visual, as attracted to looks as men are, if women were attracted to looks as men are, then we men would be getting our nails done, have make-up on, etc.? Do you think that is pretty well accurate?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Getting our nails done?!?! We're not fairies!! :eek:
thats not what i meant, i'm saynig that since women work on their appearence more than men do, that is enough to say, prove that we men are more visual than women are.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women dress up to impress/compete with other women.

Its a competition to who can get the most male attention.

I don't for a second believe women put less importance on looks than we do, not for 1 second.

molloy

Reaction score
If you are hideous, I'm sorry, you're not going to get with beautiful women (I'm talking freak show hideous). If you're ugly, there's a slight chance you'll get with a beautiful woman, but you would have to have amazing Game, tons of social proof, etc.

If you are normal looking. This is the grey area. Yes, you can get with beautiful women, no question. But you need a lot of social proof. Also, if you're really passionate about what you do, are a brilliant artist, but don't have money as social proof, that still doesn't necessarily matter. But in this bracket of looks you also need to have a good Game going to pull HB8.5+.

For the handsome men (my bracket), this is where things get a little easier, though not as easy as you think. Before I started the DJ lifestyle, I was totally AFC, loner, weird clingy type. But girls were always impressed by my looks and intelligence, and so I pulled every so often just by showing up to a venue. I never got with anything above HB8, though. Now that my Game is in order, I'm consistently pulling beautiful women. So, what I'm trying to say is, even in this bracket, success is not guaranteed. You need passable Game and some social proof to back up your good looks.

For truly beautiful men (Brad Pitt), nothing matters. These are the guys who girls go up, are very forward with, and frequently have sex with simply because of their looks. Everybody knows someone like this. They are blessed, they do not need Game (unless you consider basic conversation skills to be game), they don't really need social proof (outside of, oh this guy isn't a psycho murderer or something), and don't need any money to pull it off. For the rest of us, we need to work on Game, gaining social proof by doing things that we are passionate about, and working out + dressing well.

kiwijim

Reaction score
Pulling the girls

DonGorgon said:
yes but most guys have to work harder or pay or settle for fatties or get rejected more.. 10% of guys get 90% of women easily.. 90% of guys struggle..
I certainly would agree with this. When I was younger at school, out of all us boys in the class only about 2 would be able to pull the girls with ease.