Can a Man be blind and still pull chicks?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
How does that work?
well if he is sitting right up on the screen , he has enough vision to make it out and see it. but only if he is sitting right there by the on /off button and speakers.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ray Charles said when he met a woman he would feel her wrist to tell how fat she was.

Arakune

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Ray Charles said when he met a woman he would feel her wrist to tell how fat she was.

I don't care how fat a chick is

even thin ones can be butt ugly

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
That changes a lot, now that you say your son can see a little bit lol, and since birth, dang. Can a lot of blind people see a little or does your brother have a special thing?

Btw there exists a camera type thing they can put in one's head and make a blind guy see but it's in horrible quality and you gotta be rich to get them. Still though, crazy.
my sons see fine, it's just my brother who is blind.

i guess it depends on the person's vision.
my brother doesn't have any genetic problem. what happened was when our mom was pregnant with him, our aunt came to visit and brought a cat. my mom caught toxoplasmosis from the cat. that is when cat's eat something bad (like they dig in the trash or eat a rotten bird or something... usually housecats don't get this, usually strays that have to hunt for food, and my aunt was a teenager and found the cat on her cross country trip to visit my mother one summer) anyhow when any human or other animal eats something bad, our bodies kill the parasites and when we poop it is dead.... but cats don't have that ability, so when they poop the parasite has grown. so when someone changes the kitty litter, even though they wash their hands and the hands appear clean, the little parasite can go into the skin on your hand and come out into your food when you make a hambuger patty.
when everyone eats, most everyone's bodies are not affected and all is said and done. they say 1 out of 1000 pregnant mothers are affected and out of 1000 of them only 1 unborn baby will be affected usually because they are in the first trimester. so it is very very rare to be affected.
the back of his retinas are scared very badly because of this.
he has very little vision, but he has some.

other blind people can have no vision at all or have very little like he does.

he has dated some really nice pretty girls in his life. however, it is hard for him to get out of the house unless he is going to work because he doesn't drive so it is hard for him to have the opportunities to meet chicks.
whereas people with site, can hop in their cars and go everywhere not depending on a family member to have time to drive them where they need to go.